propagation vhf20 links
- The NDB List website
- The NDB List is a private group for DXers who are interested in Non Directional Radiobeacons, MF, HF & VHF Propagation Beacons, Cluster Beacons and all kinds of other radiobeacons
[ Hits: 658 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- VK2FLR DX Sounds Archive
- Real Audio files containing interesting examples of VHF DX propagation from Sydney, Australia
[ Hits: 1214 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- VHF Propagation Maps
- Experimental maps that show real-time VHF propagation derived from analyzing data gathered from the APRS-IS network.
[ Hits: 3718 | Votes: 39 | Rating: 4.02 ]
- EME resources by DL4EBY
- Several kinds of operational data needed for Amateur Radio moonbounce (EME, earth moon earth) communications, the technical challenge amongst the various propagation modes on VHF, UHF and microwaves
[ Hits: 323 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Meteor scatter or meteor burst communications
- A summary, overview or tutorial covering the basics of Meteor Scatter or Meteor Burst Communications, a form of radio signal propagation often used at VHF.
[ Hits: 328 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- G0ISW VHF/UHF DX Homepage
- VHF/UHF DX site showing latest propagation, software, radio dealers, awards, maps etc.
[ Hits: 2392 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 9 ]
- WA1OUB 50 MHz Es/E/F2 propagation
- This page represents 50 MHz Es/E/F2 propagation analysis with Europe and N. Africa to WA1OUB.
[ Hits: 770 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- VHF/UHF Propagation
- In the past few years there has been a growing movement from VHF frequencies (50-300 MHz) to UHF (300-900 MHz). Many, however, have found the move fraught with difficulties.
[ Hits: 1890 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 5.8 ]
- Introduction to VHF Propagation
- Understanding basic VHF and UHF propagation, eskip, Backscatter, Meteor Scatter and more
[ Hits: 2040 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3.5 ]
- HF - VHF Radiowave Propagation Center
- High frequecy and VHF radio propagation data, solar and geomagnetic real-time and historic data, as well as forecasts. A comprehensive propagation resource compiled by Tomas Hood, editor of the propagation columns of CQ, CQ VHF, Popular Communications, and Monitoring Times magazines. Solar Weather, Geomagnetic, Aurora, Ionospheric reports via eAlerts and webpage. WAP phone access. Live and educational resources, and more.
[ Hits: 1309 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.5 ]
- Radiowave Propagation Center
- High frequecy and VHF radio propagation data, solar and geomagnetic real-time and historic data, sunspot activity reports, as well as forecasts. A comprehensive propagation resource compiled by Tomas Hood, editor of the propagation columns of CQ, CQ VHF, Popular Communications, and Monitoring Times magazines.
[ Hits: 341 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Tropospheric propagation
- Article about tropospheric propagation and the way in which radio signals at VHF and above propagate over greater distances than strictly line of sight in the troposphere
[ Hits: 222 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Questions on VHF Propagation
- A collection of ad Hoc empirical comments on VHF radio waves propagation by Pete Heins N6ZE
[ Hits: 307 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- An Introduction to HF Propagation
- This article is designed to be an introduction to the terms and basic mechanics of propagation methods that are to be found on the HF and VHF bands.
[ Hits: 729 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- Sporadic-E propagation at VHF
- This review of progress and future Prospects provides a practical guide for effective use of VHF sporadic-E propagation.
[ Hits: 96 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- WSJT-X Download Page
- WSJT-X - Weak Signal Communication, by K1JT - offers specific digital protocols optimized for EME (moonbounce), meteor scatter, and ionospheric scatter, at VHF/UHF, as well as for LF, MF, and HF propagation. The program can decode fraction-of-a-second signals reflected from ionized meteor trails and steady signals more than 10 dB below the audible threshold. WSJT-X incorporates nearly all popular capabilities of programs WSJT and WSPR, while adding comprehensive rig control and many other features. Open-source, download latest version for Windows, Linux, Macintosh OS X.
[ Hits: 4205 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 6.27 ]
- Radio Mobile
- Radiomobile is an excellent and very detailed radio path mapping software, vhf uhf propagation predictor.
This windows free software is a tool used to predict the performance of a radio system.
[ Hits: 8696 | Votes: 33 | Rating: 8.46 ]
- Radio propagation prediction tool for VHF-UHF, based on the Irregular Terrain Model, also known as Longley-Rice. Can be used as a repeater site planing tool. Has an internal APRS client which can be used to display stations as a landmark.
[ Hits: 1721 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 3.5 ]
- Radio propagation prediction and simulation tool for VHF-UHF, based on the Irregular Terrain Model, also known as Longley-Rice. Can be used as a repeater site planing tool and radio coverage analysis. Currently it works on Linux and Windows.
[ Hits: 3028 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 4.56 ]
- WSJT-X if a software that offers specific digital protocols optimized for EME, meteor scatter, and ionospheric scatter, at VHF/UHF, as well as for LF, MF, and HF propagation. The program can decode fraction-of-a-second signals reflected from ionized meteor trails and steady signals more than 10 dB below the audible threshold. Popular modes includes FT8, JT4, JT9, JT65, QRA64, ISCAT, MSK144, and WSPR
[ Hits: 530 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4 ]
You can try similar termsmf/hf propagation propagation map propagation vhf dx maps propagation hf propagation app for windows hf propagation linux propagation forecast propagation prediction propagation programs windows propagation radiowave propagation center
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links