psk rtty63 links
Contesting : Clubs
- N2TY Troy Amateur Radio Association
- TARA is the Troy Amateur Radio Association (N2TY) of Troy, New York. We sponsor the Annual TARA RTTY Sprint and we sponsored the worlds 1st PSK Rumble!
[ Hits: 1094 | Votes: 134 | Rating: 8.76 ]
- WriteLog for Windows
- Comprehensive contesting software for SSB, CW, RTTY and PSK. For Windows.
[ Hits: 4766 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- ARRL DX Bullettins
- ARRL W1AW Bulletins are spread via internet and on the airwaves, in a variety of modes SSB, FM voice, CW, RTTY, MFSK16, and PSK31. W1AW publishes general interest bullettins as well as propagation reports,satellite and dx news.
[ Hits: 2739 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 7.96 ]
- 3905 Century Club Nets
- Worked all states and awards net that has been operting since 1977. Eleven nets on four bands, working SSB, CW, RTTY and PSK.
[ Hits: 1672 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.17 ]
- 3905 Century Club
- The 3905 Century Club operates WAS and DX nets on 20,40,80,and 160 using SSB, CW, RTTY, and PSK modes.
[ Hits: 867 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Digital Signals Sounds
- Several files with examples of sounds from digital radio modes on short wave. PSK, RTTY Hellschreiber MFSK FSK Sitor
[ Hits: 1446 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.17 ]
- PSK for Beginners
- Article on PSK modes. PSK for Beginners Has RTTY's Replacement Arrived?
[ Hits: 3505 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Ham Radio HF Digital modes
- A complete overview of modern digital HF radio operating modes: PACTOR AMTOR GTOR CLOVER RTTY PSK31 HELLSCHREIBER PACKET MT63 MFSK16 THROB.
[ Hits: 13372 | Votes: 351 | Rating: 8.42 ]
- Yaesu 920 & SoundCard
- This circuit provides an interface between the Yaesu 920 transceiver and IBM computer sound card which allows data transfer and control of PSK31, RTTY, KEYBOARD CW, and SSTV modes for Amateur Radio
[ Hits: 2206 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 3.99 ]
- Complete resource for Rtty. PSK31 and digital modes, part of content comes from N1RCT, mantained by Bob, NT1V
[ Hits: 1225 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- MixW V3
- PSK31, RTTY, SSTV, MFSK, MT63 Olivia Hellschreiber SSTV and other modes, Log, DXCluster, telnet access, log backup, Rotor, CAT and whatever you dream in a single program
[ Hits: 93447 | Votes: 2789 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- AALog by RZ4AG
- AALog is a comprehensive logger program designed for amateur radio station operators. QRZ,Buckmaster,Flying Horse lookup, CW/RTTY/PSK31 support, Digital voice processor. DXCC,WAZ,P75P,WAS,JCC,WAJA,WAIP,IOTA,Russia tracking. Many other useful features. eQSL.cc compatible. It look like your paper log and use all power your PC
[ Hits: 9425 | Votes: 788 | Rating: 7.47 ]
- DXKeeper is a free application that logs QSOs, tracks award status, generates QSL cards & labels, addresses envelopes, uploads QSOs to eQSL.cc and LotW, and downloads progress info from eQSL.cc and LotW. It can reference the RAC, Hamcall, and QRZ callbooks as well as the QRZ.com web site to fill in data when logging, or to update already-logged QSOs. DXKeeper automatically interoperates with all members of the freeware DXLab Suite, including Commander (transceiver control and bandspread for Alinco, Elecraft, FlexRadio, Icom, Kachina, Kenwood, TenTec, Yaesu), DXView (world map, rotator control), WinWarbler (PSK, RTTY, CW, Phone) and SpotCollector (DX and WWV spots). It also interoperates with MMTTY, MMVARI, MMSSTV, MultiPSK, MixW, DX Atlas, and Ham Radio Deluxe.
[ Hits: 22815 | Votes: 491 | Rating: 8.35 ]
- HamScope is a freeware windows multi-mode communications package for amateur radio that supports: PSK31 BPSK and QPSK RTTY ASCII MFSK16 PACKET CW. Support radio control interface for several ICOM, TenTec, Kenwood, and Yaesu transceivers. Compatible with DXbase LOGic 7 RYLogit TRX-Manager YPLOG. By KD5HIO Glen
[ Hits: 107578 | Votes: 225 | Rating: 6.98 ]
- Commercial windows RTTY Program, RCKRtty is a comprehensible program for logging and administration of RTTY, PSK31, Pactor, Amtor and CW-QSO's with simultaneous control of transceiver and real-time operation with Packet-Radio. RCKRtty supports normally QSO-operation and a full Contest operation, with maximum data security. Price Euro 45 by Walter Dallmeier, DL4RCK
[ Hits: 7736 | Votes: 42 | Rating: 7.22 ]
- Program for amateur radio digital communications via a sound card. Supported modes are RTTY (Baudot code), ASCII (7 or 8 bits), PSK31 (BPSK and QPSK) and AMTOR-FEC (SITOR-B, NAVTEX). SELFEC SITOR decoding is possible also. No additional hardware required, need only a sound card. Optionally you can use simple circuit fo PTT-control. Can cooperate with RZ4AG AAlog logger.
[ Hits: 17689 | Votes: 855 | Rating: 7.35 ]
- A free soundcard application supporting PSK31, PSK63, RTTY, CW, and Phone operation. It can decode all PSK QSOs within a 4 KHz segment, maintaining a sorted list of heard callsigns; it can simultaneously decode RTTY via soundcard and an external modem, generates CW directly or via WinKey, and includes a voice keyer. WinWarbler interoperates with the free Commander, DXKeeper, and SpotCollector for transceiver control, logging, and spotting.
[ Hits: 18734 | Votes: 367 | Rating: 7.64 ]
- DOS freeware decoding program for Morse, RTTY, ASCII, BPSK31, TOR-FEC FELDHELL and receive TOR-ARQ.
[ Hits: 8700 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.60 ]
- A digital mode decoding and terminal program that uses no terminal unit, terminal node controller, or multimode hardware.
It does all its decoding using the sound card inside the computer, and it can interface with a radio using a COM port.
Zakanaka is an extremely cost-effective way of operating PSK31 and RTTY
[ Hits: 20277 | Votes: 43 | Rating: 7.07 ]
- Sound card interfacing
- PC sound card interfacing for RTTY SSTV PSK31, collection of interface connections to choose from when having a desire to use the Soundboard
[ Hits: 19304 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 5.00 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links