- 20 Meter Jpole Vertical
- The J pole vertical for 14MHz is built from a fifty-foot TV push up mast by Mike Higgins, K6AER
[ Hits: 6646 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- ZL1BJQ, Hexbeam 3 bands
- A broadband hexbeam by ZL1BJQ with push up mast.
[ Hits: 1648 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- The Eggbeater Antenna
- Calculating and building an Eggbeater antenna.
InstantTune and push-button Rx. Documentation available in french and english
[ Hits: 5627 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.60 ]
- SK6AW DX-Cluster on the web
- A flexible and configurable DX-Cluster with many options, ability to send spots, different skins, e-mail & push notifications and other features. Be sure to check out the "Options" page. (ex SM6.SE)
[ Hits: 21711 | Votes: 78 | Rating: 6.90 ]
- SK6AW iPhone DX-Cluster
- Android & iPhone DX-Cluster, works well in most browser. Supports iPhone push notifications via pushme.to and E-Mails. Spot filtering and skins available. Very flexible.
[ Hits: 1274 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Warren Gregoire
- Manufacturer of amateur radio headsets and push to talks. Manufacturer of PC headests for personal computers.
[ Hits: 685 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- South Midlands Communications Ltd
- Antenna support masts, towers and HF antennas, pneumatic masts, push-up masts, antenna masts and mounts, poles, antenna systems, dipoles, portable, nvis antennas
[ Hits: 1099 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A windows DX Cluster client application that allow push notifications to mobile devices by IH9GPI
[ Hits: 372 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- HamAlert let you receive Push,SMS,Email notifications for Cluster,RBN,SOTAwatch spots, with customizable filtering based on many criteria including DXCC, SOTA and WWFF references, CQ zones
[ Hits: 125 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 600 Watt HF Amplifier
- Schematics plans by K9GDT and all infos to build a 600 Watt HF Amplifier.
The amplifier uses four Motorola MRF150 50 volt TMOS power FETs configured in push-pull/parallel and biased for class AB linear operation.
[ Hits: 68577 | Votes: 120 | Rating: 4.44 ]
- HF QRP Lin Ampl
- HF QRP Linear Amplifier with 2x 2SC2166 + 2x 2SC1969 Push Pull Transistors (13.8V)
[ Hits: 4437 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.17 ]
- A 600 Watt homebrew Solid State Amplifier
- A solid state linear based on EB104 Motorola Engineering Bulletin by Helge Granberg. It uses 4 MRF150 FETs in push-pull parallel to acheive 600 Watts from about 6 Watts drive
[ Hits: 1695 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Push pull 2m amplifier
- This shows an unsuccesful attempt to build a push pull 2 m amplifier, with the tubes in grounded screen.
[ Hits: 11499 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 5.51 ]
- 2m 400 Watt linear using two 4CX250B
- This is the classic push-pull 2m linear amplifier featured in the various RSGB handbooks, 3 W input, can produce 500W of linear pep
[ Hits: 871 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- VHF 1Kw Amplifier
- 2 x GI7B in push-pull 2m and 6m 1kW Power amplifier from PA0ZH
[ Hits: 987 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Headset Adapter and Footswitch
- A push-button and mic-headphone jacks for your radio by KV5R
[ Hits: 356 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- ACWS: Automatic CW Sender by iz7ath
- Simple circuit, with a simple push, transmit a memorized Cw messages
[ Hits: 1303 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
You can try similar termspush push pull pa push up mast push up pole push-pull 2sc1971 push pull plastic push buttons push pull amplifier push pull hf amplifier
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links