q meter682 links
Antennas : 10M
- 2 element Quand antenna for 10 - 12 - 15 -17 - 20 meters band
[ Hits: 10405 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.61 ]
- M3FVB 2 meter quad
- Photos and building procedure for a home brew 2 elements Quad for 144 mhz.
[ Hits: 4782 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- 300 ohm twinlead 40 meter dipole
- The N2CKH travel special 300 Ohm ladder line convertable antenna
[ Hits: 8202 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Loop Antenna for 50 MHz
- A magnetic loop antenna using a 28\" bicycle rim for six meter band
[ Hits: 1322 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 1.50 ]
- Swiss Quad for 10 and 6 meters
- Based on HB9CV, F6ITV decribes how build a swiss quand antenna for 28 and 50 Mhz.
[ Hits: 19898 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 7.38 ]
- 80 Meter Multiband doublet antenna
- 80 meter multiband doublet antenna with open wire feedline for 80-10 meters by N1LO
[ Hits: 3180 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.40 ]
- NorCal Doublet Antenna
- A simple antenna that can be erected very fast, only need one center support, and do not take up much storage room. Works from 40 to 10 meters band
[ Hits: 2606 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- KC0TKS QRSS Beacon
- The KC0TKS 10 meter beacon is broadcasting in QRSS30 mode from atop a 3000 foot mountain in California at approximately 28.2215 MHz at 25 milliwatts.
[ Hits: 172 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 10 meter beacons
- Ten meters propagations beacons compiled by Bill Hays WJ5O
[ Hits: 17388 | Votes: 43 | Rating: 6.19 ]
- Zanesville Amateur Radio Club
- The Zanesville Amateur Radio Club (ZARC) is an association for the purpose of providing amateur radio communications in times of emergency: installing, maintaining, and operating a 2-meter repeater and club radio shack, and promoting amateur radio in general.
[ Hits: 632 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- BAnner exchange system offer quality traffic at for your 11 meter site
[ Hits: 637 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- W8JI History of 160 Meters
- Includes W1BB Stew Perry letters, and a sample QSL cards of dated 1963
[ Hits: 839 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Maritime stations on 150 meters band
- 2 MHz Medium Frequency Maritime Stations in PDF format
[ Hits: 793 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- Really Low Frequency Operating
- The world below 500 kHz (The wavelength is 1500 meters or just about a mile) has a number of interesting listening and communications opportunities with possibly more to come.
[ Hits: 738 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- 30m QRSS Receiver
- Article on a QRSS receiver for 30 meters band
[ Hits: 467 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- VectorFox is a software born to incorporate a PC into the fox hunting environment. VectorFox is able to take inputs from up to 5 sources, such as a 2m beam, a 2m signal meter, a TDOA, etc, and display the results on the screen. VectorFox also accepts Agrelo inputs. From these results the operator can choose which indication is best and have a line drawn on the map in the direction of the signal.
[ Hits: 1243 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Hidden transmitter hunting
- Interesting t-hunting projects, from antennas to audible smeters
[ Hits: 820 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A low power 3.5MHz ARDF transmitter
- This low power transmitter is developed for ARDF exercising purposes but of course can be used as super QRP transmitter either. With 1 or 2 meter wire as antenna and a ARDF receiver with ferrite-rod antenna the range is about 100m but with better antennas and a 'real' receiver the range is probably much larger.
[ Hits: 1788 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- HRX80 80 meters receivers for APRS
- 80-meter peilontvanger / receiver includes printed circuit sample and list of components
[ Hits: 919 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- VX-150R yaesu 2 meter radio review
- Reviews of amteur radio equipment and accessories, Yaesu VX-150 review by Jim Baudo
[ Hits: 2329 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
You can try similar terms3 meter band power meter adding 80 meter to a 10-40 meter vertical a 40 meter 17 meter delta loop how to convert galaxy 10 meter to 11 meter 2 meter 6 meter wire mes making-a 10 meter to 6 meter 2 meter to 160 meter dipole 40 meter 17 meter vertic 2 meter 432 meter vertical making a 10 meter to 6 meter 20 160 meter ft 857 meter box 6 meter amp 10 meter ca 2 meter ant
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links