q meter680 links
Antennas : 10M
- Multiband Cubical Quads
- EI7BA Multiband Cubical Quads projects, includes two elements quad antennas for 10 12 15 17 20 meters band. Performance considerations, detailed pictures and construction notes.
[ Hits: 7537 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.40 ]
- J-Vertical for 10 meters
- A Slim Jim for 10 meters band
[ Hits: 7003 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Quad antenna for 10 and 15 Meters
- Building guide for a two element quad antenna planned for 28 and 21 Megahertz
[ Hits: 5393 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.60 ]
- 13 elements Yagi antenna for 144 MHz
- DJ9BV yagi antenna for 2 meters band
[ Hits: 8096 | Votes: 32 | Rating: 5.57 ]
- 2 Meter 10 Element Quagi Antenna
- This antenna was designed by N6JSX Kuby for Transmitter hiding. Fitting the requirements of directionality, high gain, and portability. This antenna was derived from the ARRL Handbook information on Quagi's and Yagi's; in the absence of two meter Quagi information, UHF Quagi dimensions were scaled into 146 MHz use.
[ Hits: 14365 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- J-Pole Antenna for your Packet Radio Station
- Yo5ofh j-pole antenna plans for 2 and 6 meters
[ Hits: 3008 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 6 Meter 3 Element Quad
- Starting from an original project for a 2 element quad antenna for six meter band, ve7ca presents the dimensions for a 3 element version.
[ Hits: 8731 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 5.44 ]
- Two portable antennas for 6-meter
- VE7CA reprint an interesting article taken from arrl antenna compendium. Two elegant practical and portable 6-meter gain antennas, a two-element quad and a tree-element Yagi antenna for 50 Mhz-6 meter band
[ Hits: 4474 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- W1CG Low Power Balun Kit
- Contruction manual to build a 4:1 balun, it has good performance from 160 through 10 meters.
[ Hits: 4210 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- 20m QRP Dipole
- Instructions to build a portable dipole for 20 meters
[ Hits: 16002 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.17 ]
- Low loss Japanese coaxial cable
- 5D-FB,8D-FB,10D-FB cables offer very low attenuation comparable to that of famous Andrews' Heliax and 8D-FB is almost half that of standard RG-213 for an equivalent diameter!
[ Hits: 880 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- A 5 band log periodic dipole array
- Modified version of the Telerana antenna which was orginially featured in the July 1979 issue of QST. The array is suspended within a framework made of fiberglass poles emanating from a central hub with the ends tied together with light weight rope around the perimeter. 10-15-20-30-40 meter band coverage
[ Hits: 9426 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.11 ]
- HF portable antenna - 40 to 6 meters
- Homemade 40 through 6 meter HF portable multiband antenna, an aluminium antenna construction article, with plan, drawings and photos
[ Hits: 55186 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 6.66 ]
- A tri-band 2 element portable Yagi
- HF Wire Yagi antenna with notes and eznec file on original article of a Portable 3-Band Yagi antenna for 10-15-20 meter band made with wire elements. Include link the original to QST article.
[ Hits: 14457 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- 6 meters Quagi
- A six meters band Quagi antenna project
[ Hits: 8890 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- A Modern Thermocouple Ammeter
- Thermocouple ammeters are very rare these days, but the job they were perfect for - measuring antenna currents - is still a modern requirement especially in respect to groundplane currents. By David A. Reid PA3HBB G0BZF
[ Hits: 2682 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- QRP 20m Antenna Tuner Unit
- A QRP antenna tuner for 20 meters band
[ Hits: 10351 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- A & A Engineering
- Smart Battery Chargers, WeatherFAX, Color SSTV,GPS-Based Frequency Standard, Power/SWR Meter,
, Digital Frequency Synthesizers
[ Hits: 1514 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- FT-857D Faqs
- Are the 60-meter channels in my FT-857D off frequency?
[ Hits: 3413 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- A CW TX for 80 meters band
- This simple circuit will give about 1.2 Watts of output when powered from a 13.8VDC supply.
[ Hits: 1679 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
You can try similar terms3 meter band power meter 2 meter to 160 meter dipole 40 meter 17 meter vertic 1.2 meter 1.25 meter 10 meter 10 meter amp 10 meter ca 10 meter dx 10 meter fm 10 meter mod 10 meter mod al 811 10 meter mod al-811 10 meter qrp 10 meter sdr
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links