qrp transmitter34 links
Ham Radio : Personal Pages
- VU2UKR HAM Radio Station
- HAM Radio India Yagi Beam CW QRP SSB QUAD DX circuits sound card Transceiver Morse HF VHF Antenna Satellites Amateur Club Station Operators Licence Exam ASOC Guide Digital Mode Equipment Transmitter Experiments Project schematics Beacon dx HAMSAT VUSAT Satellite Emergency communication Information Homebrew QRP Kits
[ Hits: 648 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- NOGA QRP club
- Small, but growing, group of amateur radio enthusiasts, most of whom are within 90 miles of Atlanta, are interested in promoting the development of the branch of amateur radio known as QRP - building and operating low power transmitters, receivers and transceivers.
[ Hits: 1434 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- WB3ANQ Web Site
- Operational mode QRPp QRSS Running as an MEPT Manned Experimental Propagation Transmitter
[ Hits: 458 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.60 ]
- A low power 3.5MHz ARDF transmitter
- This low power transmitter is developed for ARDF exercising purposes but of course can be used as super QRP transmitter either. With 1 or 2 meter wire as antenna and a ARDF receiver with ferrite-rod antenna the range is about 100m but with better antennas and a 'real' receiver the range is probably much larger.
[ Hits: 1797 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- Amplifier for 15 and 17 meter band
- The two linear amplifiers are ment for use with QRP SSB/CW/FM/AM transmitters on the amateur bands 15 and 17 meters can be powered from a 12 volt DC supply by ON6MU
[ Hits: 1473 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Radio QRP - The Art of Low Power
- QRP is The Art of Low Power Radio where the challenge is to operate and/or build AM radio transmitters usinga bare minimum of components, money and construction skill.
[ Hits: 2459 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 8.18 ]
- The Super Sixty transceiver
- The 'Super-Sixty' a 5 MHz 60 meters band transmitter & receive converter
[ Hits: 1171 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- QRP AM(cw) Transmitter for 10 meters
- In this project, you will make a simple low-power broadcast-type circuit, using a crystal oscillator integrated circuit and an a collector modulated AM oscillator.
[ Hits: 1057 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Universal QRP Transmitter
- Here's the homebrew Universal QRP transmitter adapted from work by Wes Hayward - W7ZOI. The circuit originally appeared in QRP Classics published in 1980 by the ARRL
[ Hits: 2620 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Basic QRP transmitter
- A QRP transceiver project, design and build solid state QRP transmitter.
[ Hits: 1658 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Unique PSK Transceiver
- A novel way to make a PSK rig. Unique transceiver design does not use a SSB transmitter
[ Hits: 904 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- QRP 5 Mhz transceiver
- A QRP VXO transmitter for 60 meter band by GW4ALG
[ Hits: 811 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Multi-Four a VXO QRP Transmitter for HF bands
- This transmitter has been designed for use on 20 30 40 and 80 m with 5W output
[ Hits: 936 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A 80/40m DDS controlled QRP CW transmitter
- JUMA-TX1 is a 5W CW transmitter for the 80/40m bands. Juha (OH2NLT) and Matti (OH7SV) have had high quality CW keying and a compact size as design goals for this project. No coils need to be wound to construct this transmitter!
[ Hits: 4511 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.80 ]
- 40 Meters QRP AM/CW transmitter
- VU2VWN project to homebrew a CW for 40 meters band
[ Hits: 1868 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- 80m CW QRP transmitter
- 80 metre ceramic resonator VXO CW Transmitter by VK1PK
[ Hits: 2063 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Cheap 40m 80m glowbug
- A valve CW QRP transmitter is simple to build and will not break the bank,Built to a budget, no parts where purchased, all components from the junk box and a simple aluminium box was used as a chassis
[ Hits: 585 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- QRP AM CW transmitter
- A simple low-power broadcast-type circuit, using a crystal oscillator integrated circuit and an a collector modulated AM oscillator
[ Hits: 1002 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- QRP transmitter with VXO
- This is a nice 1 W QRP transmitter that can be used in combination of one of the simple receivers.
[ Hits: 1343 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- 40 Meter QRP Transmitter
- A simple 40 meter CW transmitter, it sports full break-in operation and 250 mW of output power.
[ Hits: 1664 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
You can try similar terms144 mhz transmitter 2m cw transmitter 2m transmitter 40 cw qrp transmitter 40m cw transmitter 40m transmitter 50 mhz transmitter 6m transmitter 80m transmitter am transmitter atv transmitter ce transmitter cw transmitter fm transmitter fox transmitter
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links