quarter wave45 links
Antennas : 160M
- Short antennas for 160m
- Often it is not possible to erect a full quarter wave verticals, especially on 160m or even more so at 600m. In this article N6LF illustrate some ideas.
[ Hits: 1003 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- K7EA 30 Meter Ground Plane Antenna
- A 30 Meter Quarter Wave DIY Ground Plane Antenna that loads up nicely also on 12 and 6 meters
[ Hits: 415 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.67 ]
- 40m vertical antenna
- A simple quarter-wave length vertical for 40m band using a 12 m spiderpole
[ Hits: 1738 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7 ]
- 40m Vertical End-Fed Antenna
- A quarter wave vertical end-fed antenna for the 40 meters band. As all vertical antennas, also this aerial requires a good earthing system. In this project the ground is composed by twelve 4, wires buried in the lawn by using a spade to create a slit to drop the wire into.
[ Hits: 2044 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5 ]
- 80 meter Inverted L
- Experiments with an 80 meter Inverted L Quarter wave antenna
[ Hits: 871 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Helical Antenna Design Calculator
- Helical antennas invented by John Kraus give a circular polarized wave. They are one of the easiest to design. Find a tube with a circumference equal to one wavelength, and wrap wire in a helix spaced a quarter wavelengt
[ Hits: 1823 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 6.26 ]
- Full Wave Loop Antenna Calculator
- Use this online calculator to determine the length of a full-wave loop antenna from the frequency. Both metric and English units of measurement are supported. Quarter-wave matching section lengths are also calculated.
[ Hits: 748 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.2 ]
- Vertical Antenna Calculator
- Use this online calculator to determine the length of a quarter-wave antenna from the frequency. Both metric and English units of measurement are supported.
[ Hits: 666 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8 ]
- Stealth Apartment Antenna
- Simple DIY stealth apartment antenna for 20m and 40m. It is basically a ZigZag quarter wave dipole antenna
[ Hits: 2884 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- Broadcast Antennas on Buildings
- When a broadcast antenna is to be placed on top of a building, there are special problems of feeding and grounding. The radiator is usually electrically short, that is, much less than one-quarter wavelength high.
[ Hits: 303 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- Magnetic Loop antenna for VHF
- A magnetic loop antenna for the VHF band, featuring a high gain that can be compared to a quarter wave vertical antenna
[ Hits: 308 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- Quarter wave stealth antenna
- An indeal stealth antenna made by multiple quarter wave verticals, supported by a tree.
[ Hits: 845 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Quarter Waves and Velocity Factor
- Coax Velocity Factor in Baluns, Does it Matter?
Test results show coaxial cable velocity factor does not always enter into stub length calculations especially in the world of Baluns
[ Hits: 169 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- The Gamma Match
- The gamma match was originally invented as a means of feeding vertical monopole antennas for medium wave broadcasts, which were earthed at the base for lightning protection- Hams are more likely to use a gamma match to feed a dipole or loop element, but the basic theory is easier to understand for the case of a quarter wave monopole.
[ Hits: 714 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- PL259 Antenna
- A simple VHF quarter wave antenna from PL25
[ Hits: 485 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9 ]
- 20m Quarter Wave Vertical
- A quarter wave vertical antenna for 20 meters band, with a good swr on 200 KHz. This antenna is basically made from two lengths of emt conduit by N0EQ
[ Hits: 3018 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.25 ]
- 160m Vertical Antenna Design
- Design for a quarter wave vertical antenna, for the top band in use at V31YN
[ Hits: 486 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7 ]
- WiFi Spider Antenna
- Quarter wave omni-directional spider antenna for 2.4GHz 802.11b
[ Hits: 905 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- Amphenol RF
- Amphenol RF is a leading manufacturer of coaxial connectors for use in radio frequency, microwave, and data transmission system applications. Headquartered in Danbury, Connecticut, USA, Amphenol RF has global sales, marketing and manufacturing locations in North America, Asia and Europe. Standard products include RF connectors, coaxial adapters and RF cable assemblies. Custom engineered products include multi-port ganged interconnect, blindmate and hybrid mixed-signal solutions.
[ Hits: 124 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Fixing a 2 meter TVI Problem
- Fix VHF TVI problems usign a quarter wave stub filter
[ Hits: 177 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
You can try similar termsquarter wave 5/8 wave 1/2 wave dipole 5/8 wave antenna full wave ground wave ham short wave medium wave wave tools 5/8 wave dipole antenna full wave quad medium wave antenna multi wave generator short wave listening short-wave.info
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links