quick connect8 links
- Sound samples of digital transmissions
- Sound samples of the transmission modes recorded at 11025 samples per second, mono and the message in all of the samples is the same: "the quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog 1234567890".
[ Hits: 2855 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.75 ]
- Connect Quick
- A unique new mounting system for lightning fast connection of boom to mast.
[ Hits: 1828 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Breedlove Mounts
- Solid brass swivel ball mounts for CB or Ham radio antennas. Stake pocket brackets for pick-up trucks. New design, two minutes to install. Quick disconnect couplings and mounts, solid brass.
[ Hits: 613 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Duracell DR36 battery to the FT 817
- The Duracell DR 36 laptop battery can be easily find and supplies 12 volts X 4 amperes.
The main advantages on this system are, the weight, size, quick battery changing and no stress to the FT 817 power connector by PY1AHD
[ Hits: 2500 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 3.29 ]
- Powering the FT-817
- Coupling the Duracell DR36 battery to the FT 817
The main advantages on this system are, the weight, size, quick battery changing and no stress to the FT 817 power connector
[ Hits: 1091 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- SRL QuickSilver QS1R VERB
- The QS1R VERB is the most advanced open source digital down conversion (DDC) receiver board on the market. It features a Linear Technologies LTC2208 16 bit, 130 MSPS Analog Digital Converter (ADC) and an Altera EP3C16 Cyclone III FPGA. Connectivity to the PC is through a high speed USB 2.0 interface. QS1R covers 15 kHz through 55 MHz in its standard configuration and can be used in undersampling applications to 300+ MHz.
[ Hits: 3249 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Callsign Lookup
- Callsign Lookup is a simple, small Apple Macintosh application that allows the amateur radio operator with a dedicated Internet connection (DSL, cable) to quickly access online callsign databases
[ Hits: 927 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A quick polarity tester
- A little gadget was found in an article in QST, made with 1 pair of powerpole connectors a resistor and two leds
[ Hits: 188 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsquick connect connect to pc hr connect key connect allow quick ham quick quick coax connect connect hf amplifier connect mic wiring connect to ptc-llusb connect vhf antenna to c how to connect coax to a how to connect n-type co internet connect
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links