r 7 vertical antenna98 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : 160M
- The 160M Homebrew Vertical
- The 160M "No Excuses" Homebrew Vertical is a 27 ft. vertical antenna, made from three 10 ft. PVC sections bolted together, and half wavelength of antenna wire helically wound around the PVC sections by K6MM
[ Hits: 6305 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 6.14 ]
- VE6FI 160 Meter Antenna
- This is a 160 meter antenna which is a shunt fed vertical. A 72 foot Trylon tower with a 6 element 15 meter mono bander mounted on the top is used as the radiating element.
[ Hits: 1604 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Inexpensive 17-Meter Vertical
- A low cost, low profile DX antenna fro 17 Meters
[ Hits: 7434 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- 40m broadband vertical antenna
- A loopy loop loaded vertical antenna operating range 7.0 to 7.3 MHz by S. C. Chuck Smith, WA7RAI
[ Hits: 6127 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 7.52 ]
- Backyard 7 Mhz Vertical
- A vertical antenna for 40 meters band by PA5MW
[ Hits: 1034 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Vertical half-wave aerials for 4m
- Practical designs pictures and alternative design of antennas for 70 Mhz by Ross Wilkinson G0WJR
[ Hits: 7637 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 5.56 ]
- 80 meters Short Dipole
- The best antenna is the simple Dipole. If you have height, you even can put up a quarter wave vertical or an inverted, but sometimes you may need shorten version by 4S7NR
[ Hits: 15026 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 3.62 ]
- The 7-Hex Driven Vertical Array
- The array consists of 7 vertical antennas arranged as 6 verticals in a hexagon shape plus 1 additional vertical in the center of the hexagon
[ Hits: 1496 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- An automatically tuned 7-30MHz mobile antenna
- This is a base-loaded vertical antenna that mounts on the car's roof. The loading coil is designed as a variable inductor, with a three-legged chariot that travels up and down inside the coil, with grooved brass wheels running on the coil turns, and driven by a slotted rotor tube.
[ Hits: 3731 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- HF multiband vertical Antenna
- YF1AR multiband vertical antenna, based on orginal concept by VE7BS. Consist of 6 vertical elements and 6 base radials with a single 50 Ohm feed line.
[ Hits: 1326 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.25 ]
- UA1DZ antenna - description and chart
- HF 4 bands (7-14-21-28) vertical antenna plan
[ Hits: 3643 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Ultimate Portable HF Vertical Antenna
- ʌ79;A light and compact antenna that is easy to build, and easy to find parts for. Band coverage is 60 through 10 meters.
[ Hits: 4090 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- Homebrew Buddistick 2007
- W3FF article about the buddistick portable vertical antenna in a PDF file
[ Hits: 5214 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 7.39 ]
- KC1XX Contest Station
- Amateur Radio Station owned by Matt Strelow.
The station is designed for competition in the multi-operator multi-transmitter category of high-frequency DX contests. Running with 7 towers 6 rotators, 8 beverage listening antennas, and 4 spotting verticals
[ Hits: 1643 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Cross-Yagi antennas
- For two purposes a Cross-Yagi can be useful Satellite work or if you need both vertical and horizontal polarization for terrestrial contacts
[ Hits: 3172 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.20 ]
- 6m Half wave vertical
- This antenna is very useful for receiving or scanning purposes, but you can use it for transmitting, too. It is 2,94m long and has a pi-configuration (Collins-Filter) for the matching.
[ Hits: 3695 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Freebanders antenna systems
- Yagi Quad's and Verticals simple explanations about freebanders antenna systems
[ Hits: 815 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- HB9Z Internet Remote Base
- A controllable TS2000 made available at HB9Z in switzerland. Antennas are Carolina Windom 160 for 160-10m, a 5-Element Beam for 20-15-10m a
G5RV for 80-10m and a V2000-Vertical for 6m, 2m, 70 cm.
[ Hits: 6950 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 4.21 ]
- R7 Vertical Maintenance and Repair
- How repair the traps, and then homebrew the rest of the antenna, including the matching box
[ Hits: 4379 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.57 ]
- NEC4WIN is a 32 bits commercial antenna simulation software based on MININEC3 developed by the Naval Ocean Systems Center in the 70s and 80s. It runs under Windows and can be used to simulate, analyze and optimize wire antennas, beams, verticals, etc.
NEC4WIN has limitations. They are the same as Mininec3 on which the engine is based.
[ Hits: 1611 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
You can try similar terms7 mhz vertical antenna 70 vertical antenna hf vertical antenna vertical antenna vertical hf antenna vertical uhf antenna 10 meter vertical antenna end fed zepp vertical antenna inverted vertical antenna multiband vertical hf antenna shortened vertical antenna vertical multiband antenna half wave vertical antenna 20 meter ground plane vertical antenna 20 m vertical
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links