radial system design4 links
- 80m Vertical Antenna with Folded CounterPoise
- A very efficient 80 meter Counterpoise antenna designed to reduce ground losses from inadequate radial systems beneath inverted L antennas, a project by DM2GM and DM4IM based on the original K2AV antenna concept.
[ Hits: 1031 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7 ]
- Radial System Design
- Are the lengths of antenna radials related to the height of a vertical? By N6LF
[ Hits: 857 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5 ]
- Notes on Designing LF-MF antennas
- A free book on designign LF MF antennas. The six chapters in the body of the book are limited to basic information which, combined with a little modeling or simple calculations, can be applied directly using graphs for special problems like inductor design.
[ Hits: 255 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.5 ]
- The K2AV FCP Single Wire Folded CounterPoise
- Efficient Low Band Counterpoise for Restricted Circumstances Loss Avoidance Opportunities and Techniques for the Low Bands
The short and linear FCP was designed to reduce ground losses from inadequate radial systems beneath inverted L and other vertical antennas.
[ Hits: 271 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
You can try similar termsradial system design no radial radial systems ground radial systems ground radial wire gps system win system cat system programming ground system grounding system solar system vi system analyzer system schematic te system 1452g system control cable
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links