radio 2m66 links
Antennas : 2M
- VHF Yagi Antenna with Gamma Match
- An interesting article on building a 4 elements yagi antenna with gamma match for the 2 meter band. This article include two videos demonstrating assembling procedure by KG0ZZ
[ Hits: 1750 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 4.27 ]
- 2 Meter Backpack Quad Antenna
- This 2 meter 3 element cubical quad antenna is small, light weight and portable. A backpack antenna that is easy to put together in just minutes and parts store inside the boom making it ready for travel or storage.
[ Hits: 1856 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- VHF UHF Fan Dipole Antenna
- Author describes in this post a unique copper pipe fan dipole that he created and that provides fantastic results
[ Hits: 1064 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- Home made antenna for handheld radios
- A homebrewed antenna for 2m handheld radios by TB1BIG
[ Hits: 1203 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Converting RadioShack CB Antenna to 2m
- Converting a little Radio Shack CB mobile magnet mount antenna to a VHF ham radio antenna
[ Hits: 305 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Quad for 50 MHz
- A 3 element cubical quad antenna for the six meters band by WB2MIC
[ Hits: 651 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- VHF Yagi from Old TV Antenna
- 6m/2m/70cm Yagi Antenna Built from Old TV Antenna
This turned out to be a great little antenna. It works the 6 meter, 2 meter and 70 centimeter bands. You can use one common feedpoint or two seperate feedpoints depending on how you would like to connect this antenna to your transceiver.
[ Hits: 573 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The Midwest Mountain Thunder Radio Group
- Midwest Mountain Thunder CB Radio Group is a group of CB SSB operators that started in the Midwest as a branch off of the Washington State group. good clean radio
[ Hits: 273 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Mansfield Amateur Radio Repeater Group
- Operate two repeaters, GB3MX on 2m and GB3MD on 70cm, Ashfield England UK
[ Hits: 107 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- MM0DXK Renfrew Amateur Radio Society
- Renfrew Amateur Radio Society was started in 2004 by the founder member Tommy 2M0 TXA
[ Hits: 177 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- 160m WebSDR from Poland
- WebSDR receiver in Wroclaw, Poland. Antenna is 160m inverted-L 12m height.
[ Hits: 5642 | Votes: 72 | Rating: 3.34 ]
- MP Antenna
- Multi-Polarized antennas for Land Mobile Radio, Indoor & Outdoor Networks, Home Wireless, Mining Communications, Remote Monitoring, HAM & Scanner, Cellular, WiFi, Wimax, M2M, GPS, LTE, and GSM.
[ Hits: 239 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- VK2RMB repeater system, Sydney, Australia
- information on the VK2RMB repeater system for the Manly Warringah Radio Society, on the northern beaches of Sydney, Australia.
[ Hits: 616 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- ICOM IC-746PRO Problems
- The purpose of this web page is to try to investigate some of the issues around ICOM IC-746PRO reported by many radio amateurs through out the world; and unfortunately not properly taken care of by ICOM.
[ Hits: 809 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Baofeng UV-B6 Handheld Radio Review
- Review of Baofeng UV-B6 handheld 2m and 70cm radio. Includes a video guide, information on setup, and help with programming
[ Hits: 133 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- NCDXF Beacon for Android
- NCDXF Beacon is a simple tool to monitor the NCDXF beacons on the Ham Radio bands 20m, 17m, 15m, 12m and 10m.
Upon start the the time will be synchronized with an NTP server.
[ Hits: 941 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- ADIF to Map Amateur Ham Radio Contacts by K2DSL
- This web application will read in a ham radio ADIF file produced by many logging programs and map contacts on a Google map.
[ Hits: 1571 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.80 ]
- Arduino Rotator Controller
- Rotator Controller Using Arduino and PstRotator project by G4HSK
[ Hits: 1082 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- PI4ino - A Generic Arduino Beacon Controller
- Generic PI4 + CW + Carrier Arduino Beacon Controller with interfacing to Analog Devices AD9833 DDS AD9850 DDS, AD9851 DDS, AD9912 DDS
, AD9913 DDS, ADF4350 and ADF4351 synthesizers, ADF5355 synthesizer, ADF5356 synthesizer, Radio modulated by an audio soft-DDS Reverse DDS, RDDS microwave unit, Silicon Labs Si5351A programmable clock generator, Silicon Labs Si570 programmable XO/VCXO, Texas Instruments LMX2541 synthesizer
[ Hits: 1157 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.60 ]
- Ham EQ
- Home made amateur radio equalizer project, designed to enhance a ham operators SSB audio by ND2M
[ Hits: 345 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsradio shack ham radio ht /cb radio 1 bc radio 10m radio 2 m radio 2 way radio 2 way radio uk 220 mhz radio 2m radio 3 ft radio 440 radio 5.0 radio 6m radio 70 mhz radio 80m radio
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links