radio 2m66 links
Antennas : 2M
- Tape Measure 2M Beam
- A Tape Measure Beam Antenna for Radio Direction Finding based on WB2HOL design.
[ Hits: 403 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Copper Cactus J-Pole
- Original article published on February 1992 on 73 Amateur Radio Today about the 2m and 70 cm copper cactus J-pole antenna
[ Hits: 620 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 2 Meter Quad PVC Pipe Antenna
- A four elements quad antenna for 144 MHz made with PVC pipes
[ Hits: 755 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Contest Log Sheet in A4 Format
- An amateur radio contest log sheet printable in A4 format, useful for portable operations, free to download PDF File.
[ Hits: 309 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Review of the Yaesu FT-7800R
- Yaesu FT-7800R dual band 2m/440Mhz mobile radio review
[ Hits: 128 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Cross Band Repeaters
- Crossband Repeating is a process where a Ham transmits one signal on one band (typically UHF), and it is received by another radio with a better antenna/power installation, and re-transmitted (typically on VHF) to another radio system, or a repeater. Everyday examples of cross-band repeaters are repeater receive sites that hear the input signals on 2m and retransmit those signals on a frequency higher than 220 MHz.
[ Hits: 66 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsradio shack ham radio ht /cb radio 1 bc radio 10m radio 2 m radio 2 way radio 2 way radio uk 220 mhz radio 2m radio 3 ft radio 440 radio 5.0 radio 6m radio 70 mhz radio 80m radio
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links