radio amateur sdr32 links - and 1 categories
DX Resources : Clusters
- sdr-radio.com DX Spots
- SDR Radio DX Cluster data is taken from the Amateur Radio DX cluster using DXSpider
[ Hits: 3139 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- F4FYU - Blog
- Blog radioamateur de F4FYU, news, radiocommunication, websdr, antennes pour espace restreint
[ Hits: 210 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- WebSDR on 20m, 40m and 80m
- On this page you can listen to and control a short-wave receiver located at the amateur radio club ETGD at the University of Twente. In contrast to other web-controlled receivers, this receiver can be tuned by multiple users simultaneously, thanks to the use of Software-Defined Radio. Provided by PI4THT
[ Hits: 44761 | Votes: 516 | Rating: 7.27 ]
- WebSDR from Austria
- OE4RLC, OE3DUS in Allhau Austria with wire antenna and full HF amateur radio bands coverage
[ Hits: 4846 | Votes: 40 | Rating: 6.34 ]
- WebSDR from Russia
- WebSDR located in Volgodonsk, Rostov Region, Russian Federation LN17CM currently providing VHF amateur radio bands coverage.
[ Hits: 4158 | Votes: 58 | Rating: 5.83 ]
- DX Patrol
- Amateur radio products,wire and yagi antennas, SDR Receivers, upconverters, pre-amplifiers, towers and RTL funcube dongles by CT1FFU
[ Hits: 527 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- FlexRadio Systems - Software Defined Radios
- FlexRadio Systems delivers the first truly open source Software Defined Radio transceiver for Amateur Radio use. Receive Only versions are also available for non Amateur Radio applications. Read the SDR Articles and the SDR-1000 Product Information.
[ Hits: 11958 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 5.77 ]
- Apache Labs
- The ANAN series SDRs are based on the OpenHPSDR open source designs, these are 4th generation radios and represent the state-of-the-art in current Amateur radio SDR design.
[ Hits: 638 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- High Sierra
- Amateur radio products delaer, ham radio satellite products, low noise amplifiers, SDR friendly converters, FUNCube Dongle products, up and down convertes.
[ Hits: 332 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Expert Electronics LLC
- Expert Electronics LLC is a manufacturer of modern and compact SDR transceivers. EE develops and produces modern radio-electronic devices based on SDR (Software Defined Radio) for radioamateurs and professional applications. Makers of popular SunSDR models and SunSDR-MB1 transceivers
[ Hits: 1676 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- ICOM IC-7610 Product page at ICOM UK
- The ICOM IC-7610 SDR HF/50MHz Transceiver official product page with product specifications, option accessories and video at ICOM UK
[ Hits: 176 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- WA3TFS Projects, Circuit Boards and Kits for Amateur Radio
- Details on projects by WA3TFS published in QST magazine over the past few years.
Includes an online shop with several ham radio kits, circuit boards, simple SDR transceivers
[ Hits: 404 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.33 ]
- Amateur Radio Kits
- BITX ver 3 kits, frequency counters, SDR PCB, spare parts and relate ham radio accessories by VU3SUA
[ Hits: 625 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.5 ]
- NSI Communications Inc.
- Dealer for Icom America (LMR/Marine/Amateur accessories) and Expert Electronics (SunSDR MB1) US dealer.
[ Hits: 2025 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7 ]
- SDR-RADIO.com is a Windows console for SDR receivers and transceivers. Designed for the commercial, amateur radio and short-wave listener communities, the console provides a powerful interface for all SDR users. Many SDR owners have made their radios available over the internet. Just look at the Web Servers page for a list of the radios you can use. You do not need a licence to use this sodftware with RFSPACE, FUNcube Dongles, Soundcard (SoftRock) and low-end SDRs.
[ Hits: 3096 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- SDR-Radio.com is a Windows console for Software Defined Radio (SDR) receivers and transceivers. Designed for the commercial, government, amateur radio and short-wave listener communities, the software provides a powerful interface for all SDR users
[ Hits: 817 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- iSDR is a software defined radio application compatible with the Apple iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. iSDR is designed for experimenters, shortwave listeners, and amateur radio enthusiasts who would like a truly portable software-defined radio receiver.
[ Hits: 9340 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 8.12 ]
- Guide to decode SSTV with RaspberryPi and RTL-SDR
- A tutorial on how to setup a receiver capable to decode SSTV signals with a small RaspberryPi version 2 and a RTL-SDR dongle. The author explains how to install the needed software to interface the RTL-SDR and a step by step guide to install the QSSTV software used to decode the signals.
[ Hits: 270 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- High Performance Software Defined Radio
- The HPSDR is an open source hardware and software project intended as a next generation Software Defined Radio for use by Radio Amateurs
[ Hits: 2932 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.75 ]
- SDR for Amateur Radio Blog
- A blogspot blog about Software Defined Radio
[ Hits: 516 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
You can try similar termslog por radio amateur radio amateur sdr what is amateur radio what is amateur radio ? amateur radio amplifier amateur radio astronomy amateur radio call log amateur radio demographic amateur radio demographics amateur radio london amateur radio manuals amateur radio maps amateur radio satellite amateur radio station log amateur radio store
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links