radio astronomy32 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : Helical
- The Gain of the Axial-Mode Helix Antenna
- by Dr. D.T. Emerson, National Radio Astronomy Observatory (NRAO++). Antenna Compendium Volume 4, pp 64-68, 1995, published by the ARRL.
[ Hits: 2433 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 3.2 ]
- The University of Calgary Radio Astronomy Laboratory
- Radio astronomy research at the University of Calgary
[ Hits: 743 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- PE1PKU Peter
- technics, radio astronomy, great links, duplex filter
[ Hits: 379 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- University of Hawaii Radio Astronomy
- Online receiver streams signals from Jupiter and the sun
[ Hits: 7997 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 5.05 ]
- EME, SETI, Radio Astronomy and HAMs
- Dedicated to building bridges between the EME, SETI and Radio Astronomy Amateur Interest Groups.
[ Hits: 3546 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.75 ]
- Amateur Radio Astronomy
- A radio-telescope project observing the natural radio emissions of neutral hydrogen atoms throughout space.
[ Hits: 5903 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8 ]
- Amateur Radio Astronomy in North Yorkshire
- Amateur radio-telescope project of a retired seafarer.
[ Hits: 1315 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.6 ]
- Basics of Radio Astronomy
- This workbook was developed to support training for the Goldstone-Apple Valley Radio Telescope, but is a resource applicable to all radio astronomy.
[ Hits: 2756 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 10 ]
- EME, SETI, Radio Astronomy, DSP, and Radio Amateurs
- Site dedicated to amateur radio astronomy, providing information on Earth-Moon-Earth (EME) communication, the Search for Extra-Terrestrial Intelligence
[ Hits: 793 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Introduction to Radio Astronomy
- Starting point for some basic facts about radio astronomy, what radio astronomers do, how radio telescopes work, and the kinds of research done with radio telescopes.
[ Hits: 3128 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5 ]
- Pisgah Astronomical Research Institute
- Non-profit public foundation dedicated to providing research and educational access to optical and radio astronomy. Located in Rosman, North Carolina.
[ Hits: 580 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Radio-Sky Publishing
- Resources for amateur radio astronomers, teachers, and students.
[ Hits: 951 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2 ]
- Arecibo Observatory
- The largest radio telescope in the world.
[ Hits: 766 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- ATNF - Australia Telescope National Facility
- Operates the Australia Telescope, a set of radio telescopes in New South Wales. These telescopes are used, individually or together, to study objects in the Universe ranging from the remains of dead stars to entire galaxies.
[ Hits: 635 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Cavendish Astrophysics Homepage
- Mullard Radio Astronomy Observatory
[ Hits: 546 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Jodrell Bank - Nuffield Radio Astronomy Laboratories (NRAL)
- NRAL at Jodrell Bank are a part of the University of Manchester's Department of Physics and Astronomy. The Laboratories are home to the Lovell Telescope and the MERLIN & VLBI National Facility which is operated by the University on behalf of PPARC.
[ Hits: 516 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- National Radio Astronomy Observatory
- Research facility of National Science Foundation, operates many radio telescope observatories.
[ Hits: 490 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Luxorion ON4SKY website
- Thierry Lombry, LX4SKY (aka ON4SKY) has developped a excellent educational website mainly devoted to amateur astronomy but it includes also a large section dealing with amateur radio activities includes several interesting pages about radio astronomy and SETI
[ Hits: 876 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9 ]
- Radio Astronomy Supplies
- Supplier of Radio Telescopes and associated equipment since 1994.
[ Hits: 1085 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8 ]
- DX Activities of ONL5183
- Whith more than 20 years of ham practicen SWL Thierry LOMBRY, alias ONL5183, has written several technical pages about ham activities, including propagation, radio perturbations, radioastronomy, DXing, QSLing, ham-spirit, review of material and more. This very interesting website is completed by a large French section devoted to amateur astronomy illustrated with vivid colors pictures.
[ Hits: 956 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
You can try similar termsradio astronomy amateur radio astronomy associated radio drm radio dsp radio gnu radio ham radio ham radio 28.22 ham radio de lux ham radio go-kit ham radio in usa ham radio rv radio fm sdr radio sdr-radio
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links