radio control interface35 links
Manufacturers : Digital and Packet Radio
- EZE UK PCInterfaces
- Digital mode interfaces are a speciality of EZE(UK). We are designers, agents, and manufacturers of both commercial, and ham radio interfaces together with programming units, and controllers.
[ Hits: 525 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- MDS-HAM Amateur Radio Products
- MDS-HAM Amateur Radio Products help make operating easier with the Introduction of the RC-1-Y, and RC-1-M rotor control box. A digital rotor control box with a serial computer interface at an affordable price which is made in America.
[ Hits: 1394 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Xggcomms Icom Yaesu CAT Interfaces
- Xggcomms specialise in producing cost effective, high quality CAT and Audio interfaces for Icom and Yaesu Amateur Radio Equipment. Our interfaces are fully compatible with a large range of CAT and Digital Mode control software.
[ Hits: 127 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Manufacture remote control interfaces to manage several kind of ham radio transceivers, Antenna rotators and antenna switches. Control can be done using smartphone Apps or from Computers.
[ Hits: 179 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- IC-706 Sound Card Interface
- Computer Control and Soundcard Interface for the Icom IC 706
[ Hits: 591 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- N1MM Logger Plus
- N1MM Logger+ is a popular free contest logging program for windows XP,7,8 and it is the evolution of the N1MM classic, featuring automatic CW generation, rotator and radio control, suport for So2R, cluster support, winkeyer interface, import export cabrillo and adif formats and many more features.
[ Hits: 533 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Grig Radio Control
- Grig is a freeware simple Ham Radio control (CAT) program based on the Ham Radio Control Libraries (Hamlib). It is intended to be highly generic presenting the user to the same graphical user interface regardless of which radio is being controlled.
Grig supports the most commonly used CAT commands that are implemented by Hamlib, and integrates well with other ham radio programs like Xlog and gMFSK.
Grig has been developed on Linux, but has been ported on Mac and Windows OS.
[ Hits: 21602 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 6.31 ]
- Grig is a simple Ham Radio control (CAT) program based on the Ham Radio Control Libraries (Hamlib). It is intended to be highly generic presenting the user to the same graphical user interface regardless of which radio is being controlled.
[ Hits: 1359 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- BBLogger, is a Free windows Logging software to fully manage you Amateur or Short Wave Listener Radio Station. Offer several fatures including Rig control, Cluster interface, mapping features, Awards and DXCC management, LoTW, Label printing, QRZ lookup and more by IK2VIW and IK2UVR
[ Hits: 3030 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 7.04 ]
- DX Buddy is a multi purpose ham radio application that let you control your radios, or controller, offer a logbook, cluster access, qrz lookups, and interface with several popular ham radio applications
[ Hits: 1116 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Arduino Rotator Controller
- An rotator interface that interfaces a pc to a rotor or rotator controller, emulating a Yaesu GS-232A/B and Easycom protocols, made with Arduino
[ Hits: 2341 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.20 ]
- Arduino Rotator Computer Interface and Controller
- This is an Arduino-based rotator interface that interfaces a computer to a rotator or rotator controller, emulating the Yaesu GS-232A/B and Easycom protocols which are supported by a myriad of logging, contest, and control programs.
[ Hits: 220 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Arduino Rotator Controller
- Aduino-based Amateur Radio Antenna Rotator Controller that can emulate the Yaesu GS-232A or GS-232B interface by K3NG
[ Hits: 602 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Kenwood-to-PC Serial Interface
- A circuit that connects an IBM compatible personal computer, running TR Log or CT (etc.) contest logging software, and Kenwood transceivers equipped with serial control ports. CW keying is also provided in this RFI filtered interface unit.
[ Hits: 1856 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Mac to transceiver interfaces
- This article illustrate different ways to interconnect a macintosh with a transceiver in order to remote control radios and operate digital modes by Kok Chen, W7AY
[ Hits: 441 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsradio control interface radio-control-interface cat control interface radio fax interface radio interface radio to pc interface amp radio interface radio-interface pc to radio interface cb radio interface to ca radio interface bus interface to radio interface-to-radio cb radio interface radio pc interface
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links