radio control183 links - and 3 categories
CB Radio : References
- Power House's CB Page
- A little information about me and my equipment, loads of useful links to just about everything CB radio related. Features a tune-up section for just about every PLL controled radio out there. Drop by, you won't be disapointed!
[ Hits: 8716 | Votes: 265 | Rating: 7.73 ]
- Web-controlled Shortwave Radio
- Drake R8 Communications Receiver Reston Virginia, USA
[ Hits: 73654 | Votes: 289 | Rating: 5.38 ]
- RT Systems
- Online shopping, Programming Software, Icom, Yaesu, Kenwood, Istron, HyGain, MFJ, cat cables interfaces and other radio control cables.
[ Hits: 2542 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1 ]
- PicCon is a PIC microcontroller based radio controller designed for hidden transmitter hunting
[ Hits: 1256 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 10 ]
- WiNRADiO Communications
- Pioneering the integration of radio and personal computing, WiNRADiO Communications are the manufacturers of award-winning range of computer-controlled WiNRADiO receivers for professional and amateur applications.
[ Hits: 14449 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 6.4 ]
- TS-2000 Radio Control Program
- ARCP-2000 Radio Control Program for the Kenwood TS-2000 transceiver.
[ Hits: 2930 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 1 ]
- OH2GI Ham System
- All-mode contesting and logging software system designed primarily for on-line operation of HF digital and CW radio stations through Terminal Node Controllers (TNC)
[ Hits: 1519 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- CTJ Contest Software
- By 9H1EL, supports RSGB 21-28, BERU, IOTA contests, FOC marathon and IARU 50MHz trophy, Control of FT1000MP, all Kenwood and ICOM Radios which have CAT system.
[ Hits: 2789 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.63 ]
- Free Windows contest logging software, initially designed for the ARI 40-80 contest supports all major world wide contests. QARtest supports dx cluster, radio control interface and many new features. Can be used for most popular amateur radio contests. Works from Windows XP to Windows 10.
[ Hits: 473 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.83 ]
- XPWare offers support for AEA, Kantronics, SCS/Paccomm and Hal controllers. The program also offers full transceiver control for most of todays HF radios and support DX Cluster monitoring. No more supported and developed by author. Now freeware.
[ Hits: 1951 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 6.27 ]
- Advanced ham radio Linux logger based on Firebird database. Provides radio control based on hamlib libraries, DX cluster connection, QRZ callbook, a grayliner, ON6DP QSL manager database support and a most accurate country resolution algorithm based on country tables developed by OK1RR. CQRLOG is strongly focused on easy operation and maintenance.
[ Hits: 2369 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.12 ]
- Commercial amateur radio logging software for windows. Full featured logging, HF radio control, Internet Packet, VHF Packet, Label Designer, Report Designer, and a lot more.
[ Hits: 8007 | Votes: 35 | Rating: 7.56 ]
- Logger 32
- Free Windows Amateur Radio logging program written by Bob Furzer, K4CY the author of Zakanaka. Logger32 runs under all Windows versions.
Logger32 has been developed to be a highly user configurable general purpose Amateur Radio logbook with computer control support for many radios and antenna rotators.
[ Hits: 55272 | Votes: 188 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- Radio control software for the Macintosh
[ Hits: 8173 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Program for amateur radio digital communications via a sound card. Supported modes are RTTY (Baudot code), ASCII (7 or 8 bits), PSK31 (BPSK and QPSK) and AMTOR-FEC (SITOR-B, NAVTEX). SELFEC SITOR decoding is possible also. No additional hardware required, need only a sound card. Optionally you can use simple circuit fo PTT-control. Can cooperate with RZ4AG AAlog logger.
[ Hits: 17969 | Votes: 855 | Rating: 7.35 ]
- A digital mode decoding and terminal program that uses no terminal unit, terminal node controller, or multimode hardware.
It does all its decoding using the sound card inside the computer, and it can interface with a radio using a COM port.
Zakanaka is an extremely cost-effective way of operating PSK31 and RTTY
[ Hits: 21567 | Votes: 43 | Rating: 7.07 ]
- TRX-Manager HAM Radio CAT Software
- TRX-Manager allows control of most radios on the market and features many original features. By Laurent Labourie F6DEX
[ Hits: 32646 | Votes: 757 | Rating: 7.43 ]
- FTBasic is a CAT control program for Yaesu radios FT100, FT817, FT847, FT1000MP Mark V and FRG100
[ Hits: 19032 | Votes: 62 | Rating: 5.87 ]
- Commercial interactive radio control software tun under Windows Controls up to 16 Devices simultaneously with audio, in a client server mode, support for WAVECOM decoders and ROHDE & SCHWARZ receivers
[ Hits: 3192 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 6.16 ]
- AAVoice digital voice processor
- "Digital voice processor for amateur radio operators. It use prepared ""wav""-files for transmition. Can work in the beacon mode. Optionally you can use simple circuit for PTT-control. It has a lot macros for tramsmitting. Can cooperate with RZ4AG AALog logger."
[ Hits: 5932 | Votes: 132 | Rating: 5.53 ]
You can try similar termsham radio control radio control radio control linux radio control programs radio control software remote radio control cat control cat control for mac control 847 control box mac rig control net control rig control usb cat control antenna control
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links