radio dial34 links - and 1 categories
- The flower pot antenna
- A portable dual-band antenna working principally on 10 meters but also close to the 30 meter band. It's compact, light, economical and doesn't need any radial.
[ Hits: 12365 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A magnetic loop antenna for HF
- Able to cover all frequencies between 3.5 and about 10 MHz, the loop described here is directional, does not require a radial system, and stands just 1.8 metres tall. The antenna can be put together in a short time and is cheap by Peter Parker VK3YE ex VK1PK
[ Hits: 95812 | Votes: 37 | Rating: 7.05 ]
- J-Pole theory
- The J-Pole antenna is an omnidirectional antenna that can be used for base, mobile and field day stations. It does not need a ground plane, radials or a complicated matching system. The J-Pole can be cheaply, simply and quickly constructed using a variety of techniques, some of which are discussed in this article.
[ Hits: 29737 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 6.74 ]
- An End Fed Half Wave Antenna
- This end fed type of antenna was marketted in the UK and is a useful system for the portable set-up. Being a half wave, no radials or counterpose wires are needed.
[ Hits: 4419 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Old Radio Parts
- Vintage and reproduction electronic parts specialist - antique radio dials and knobs, 1940-1970 era phonograph cartridges, needles, idler wheels.
[ Hits: 6228 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.67 ]
- GW4OFQ's vintage radio equipment
- Mainly based on my hobby of restoring vintage and military Radio equipment
[ Hits: 4685 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 8.41 ]
- Old Radio Parts
- Vintage and reproduction electronic parts specialist - Antique radio dials and knobs, 1940-1970 era phonograph cartridges, needles, idler wheels.
[ Hits: 2416 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Rock-Sea Enterprises
- manufacturers of fine quality decals and dial scales for antique radio.
[ Hits: 2435 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 4.25 ]
- W8BLV Dial Radio Club
- DIAL Radio Club is affiliated with the American Radio Relay League. The DIAL Radio Club has a membership of 110+ members from the southwest Ohio area.
[ Hits: 243 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- We produce duplex filters for 6 m, 2 m, 70 cm, and 23 cm band but also for HF bands.
Sella and produce products for Ham Radio Repeaters.
[ Hits: 1740 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- SAT-Service Schneider
- Digital radio mondiale DRM products, measuring tools, Magnetic field probes, RF power meters, Broadband loop antennas, DRM devices and services
[ Hits: 701 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- WinDRM - HF Digital Radio Mondiale
- WinDRM is the hottest digital mode on HF today! Nothing else exists where you can transfer data at almost 1KB/s without using proprietary hardware. HF Digital Radio Mondiale allow fast data, pictures, and voice over a 2.5Khz bandwidth
[ Hits: 14204 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 8.39 ]
- Yaesu FT897 and digital radio mondiale
- Using the FT897 with DRM, in german
[ Hits: 2003 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- Radio electronic and antenna consulting, servicing and buildups of customer supplied components. Transmitter and receiver site work and on line help.
[ Hits: 657 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Le radio blog mondial
- Shortwave listenings blog and related news.
[ Hits: 530 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Glenn Hauser's World of Radio
- World of radio, continent of media, mundo radial broadcast schedule
[ Hits: 1198 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Opensource software implementation of a DRM Receiver. Digital Radio Mondiale (DRM) is a new digital radio standard for the long-, medium- and short-wave ranges
[ Hits: 14222 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.36 ]
- Easypal is a freeware DSSTV software uses the DRM (Digital Radio Mondiale) encoding to allow the sending of image files over voice channels. This mode is known as Digital SSTV
[ Hits: 7590 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- DTMF decoder
- A very easy to use program to decode DTMF dial tones found on telephone lines with touch tone phones. The DTMF Decoder is also used for receiving data transmissions over the air in amateur radio frequency bands.
[ Hits: 7240 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 4.77 ]
- FTV is an MS-DOS program used to receive images from Weather Satellites and Terrestrial Facsimile Stations, text transmissions from radio telex services, Morse code, as well as Amateur Radio FAX, SSTV, RTTY and CW signals. It can also be used to transmit FAX and SSTV. No external hardware, other than a radio, is required, as all the necessary signal processing is implemented in software.
[ Hits: 30976 | Votes: 35 | Rating: 5.68 ]
You can try similar termsradio dial radio dial software short wave radio dial dial dial cord dial cover dial encoder dial lamps dial maker dial needles dial pole dial scale dial scales digital dial panel and dial
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links