radio dj41 links
Antennas : Magnetic Loop
- An Unusual Magnetic Antenna
- This article by OK1FOU describes how to build a relatively small loop antenna which can be placed for instance at the balcony. It is especially suitable for a two band antenna covering two adjacent amateur radio bands (10/14 MHz, 14/18, etc.)
[ Hits: 2884 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Antique Radio Page
- The antique radio page is the best place to start if you want to learn about antique radios. this award-winning site features a huge image gallery with hundreds of antique radios (tube, transistor, and crystal sets), useful articles, reviews of out-of-print radio reference books, and the amazing arp directory where you can search and find antique radios on the web!
[ Hits: 8046 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 3.41 ]
- Market Reef 2011 OJ0UR DX pedition by PA5R/DJ5MO, PD9DX, ON8AK and ON5UR.
[ Hits: 102 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- J28RO Freddy
- Un radioamateur à Djibouti Personal Blog
[ Hits: 326 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- KD5SDJ Indian Territory Amateur Radio Society
- small but dedicated group of radio operators who primarily operate on a simplex on a frequency of 147.435
[ Hits: 191 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Mortality statistics in Ham Radio Community
- To search for potentially carcinogenic effects of electromagnetic field exposures, the author conducted a population-based study of mortality in US amateur radio operators
[ Hits: 973 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- AOR Scanner Live from New Zealand
- An AOR AR-8200 Mk3 radio scanner live stream with remote control live from Wellington, New Zealand
[ Hits: 2097 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 4.20 ]
- Scorpion Antennas
- Custom built amateur radio adjustable antennas and accessories. Screwdriver antennas, antenna controllers
[ Hits: 2346 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- Amateur Radio Techniques
- RF Filters an adjustable j-pole antenna manufacturer based in greece
[ Hits: 548 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Chinese VHF UHF handheld two-way radio manufacturer
[ Hits: 1112 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.33 ]
- TS-2000 mods by IV3SBE
- Kenwood TS-2000 service manual,software, adjust guide and firmware updates by iv3sbe
[ Hits: 1797 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- FT-817 Speech Processor
- A speech processor project and schematic for the FT-817 based on information taken from eHam and Ok1CDJ
[ Hits: 587 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- HD Elektronik DJ8UA
- Amateur Radio Dealer in Germany dealer for Icom Kenwood Yaesu Alinco and more.
[ Hits: 2480 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- Listening to DRM broadcasts
- Experiments with reception of digital shortwave broadcasts
[ Hits: 494 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- 2 Amateur Radio Morse code practice keys Android App
- Iambic and Straight key amateur ham radio CW Morse code practice oscillators for Android.
This Android app gives you both straight and iambic CW Morse code practice key oscillators.
Each key translates Morse code into English and CW prosigns in real time as you practice.
Practice sending Morse code with a straight key oscillator.
Settings include WPM, show/hide Morse code/text, choose sidetone 400Hz-800Hz.
Adjust the WPM so that you can produce well formed DITs and DAHs at a comfortable speed.
[ Hits: 134 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A freeware windows program with which radio amateurs can see which of the NCDXF beacons are transmitting at which frquency by DJ1ZN
[ Hits: 1611 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- JTDX is a multimode software for amateur radio. Means JT & T modes for DXing, it is being developed with main focus on the sensitivity and decoding efficiency, both, in overcrowded and half empty HF band conditions.
Support JT9, JT65, T10 and FT8 is released unde GNU licence, by UA3DJY and ES1JA. Run under Windows and Linux.
[ Hits: 409 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- KG-UV8D Programming Software
- Wouxun KG-UV8D Standard Programming Software. Used to adjust or expand the frequency range to the full authorized range of the radio and not beyond. 134-174MHz 400-519MHz This software will Not add the 2.5kHz step.
[ Hits: 283 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- QLF Filter
- Microprocessor based interface designed receives a signal from a Morse key, processes it, and re-transmits it to the radio. A microprocessor in the circuit is pre-programmed with a proprietary algorithm which makes a number of measurements and adjustments to the less percise human generated code.
[ Hits: 271 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Using SWR Meter
- How to adjust your SWR on your radio and why.
[ Hits: 1363 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
You can try similar termsdrm radio ham radio ham radio de lux ham radio go-kit ham radio in usa sdr radio sfe radio 10 meter radio aircraft radio android ham radio antique radio arduino ham radio arduino hf radio cb radio manufacturers cb radio store
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links