radio interface130 links - and 1 categories
Internet and Radio : Radio Gateways
- WinLink 2000
- WinLink 2000 employs Stations World-wide to provide an HF/VHF/UHF digital radio Interface into the Internet Email system for the mobile radio operator. Features include binary and graphic file attachments, APRS position reporting and over 340 downloadable WX products. The mode used is Pactor I and Pactor II.
[ Hits: 5107 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 5.68 ]
- RT Systems
- Online shopping, Programming Software, Icom, Yaesu, Kenwood, Istron, HyGain, MFJ, cat cables interfaces and other radio control cables.
[ Hits: 2466 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1 ]
- I5XWW Crispino Kits
- Ham Radio Kits, soundcard interface for digimodes, usb CAT Interfaces, PA interface cables, connectors, DRM hardware and software, DRM converters
[ Hits: 1359 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9 ]
- Yaesu 920 & SoundCard
- This circuit provides an interface between the Yaesu 920 transceiver and IBM computer sound card which allows data transfer and control of PSK31, RTTY, KEYBOARD CW, and SSTV modes for Amateur Radio
[ Hits: 2215 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 3.99 ]
- Italian only free windows contest logging software, initially designed for the ARI 40-80 contest supports all major world wide contest. Support dx cluster, radio control interface and many new features
[ Hits: 377 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.25 ]
- Full featured logging program available since 1989. Interfaces to most radio's, TNC's, and Callbooks. Runs under DOS and all "flavors" of Windows. Can run on 8088 or fastest Pentium machine. Easy to use with virtually unlimited database capability. Trial version. Program looks like being dismissed by hypersoft.
[ Hits: 2949 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.63 ]
- Marine Radio Control
- Download ex1726 a 32-bit DOS radio control program for the ICOM M700PRO, M710 and M710-R NMEA computer interface.
[ Hits: 4216 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 6.53 ]
- EU Sprint Contest
- It's a nice DOS program to handle the EU Sprint Contest written by Peter, DL2NBU (tnx). Both the screen and most of the commands are very similar to CT by K1EA so the program will be real friendly. Use a standard CW interface (see below) to connect your computer to the radio and send CW from your keyboard. SPRINT runs on any IBM compatible computer (XT, AT) with MS-DOS 3.3 or higher, W95 and W98. The ZIP file includes an ASCII file in English written by the author with instructions.
[ Hits: 1071 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Freeware dos VHF/UHF Logbook morse code facility, kenwood transceivers interface, moontracking, distance and bearing calculators by DF9CY but discontinued and unsupported
[ Hits: 1648 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- WLOG2000 LogBook for OM SWL BCL CB
- Database logbook for OM SWL BCL & CB with utility like DXCLuster DXtelnet PSK PSK-Pbbs (TNC or PC sound card) radio rotor CDbook interface and many other features. Free Update at homepage.
[ Hits: 3935 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 8.38 ]
- Quality logging software for the Radio Amateur & SWL, real-time and post-event QSO logging,log analysis and reporting, QSL label printing, country status display, rig control, import of logs, interface to CallBook CD-ROMs
[ Hits: 4051 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- HamScope is a freeware windows multi-mode communications package for amateur radio that supports: PSK31 BPSK and QPSK RTTY ASCII MFSK16 PACKET CW. Support radio control interface for several ICOM, TenTec, Kenwood, and Yaesu transceivers. Compatible with DXbase LOGic 7 RYLogit TRX-Manager YPLOG. By KD5HIO Glen
[ Hits: 109073 | Votes: 227 | Rating: 6.97 ]
- RadioRaft decodes 10 different ARQ modes, 8 different FEC modes, Packet, Baudot, CW... It works with a Hamcomm interface or a radiomodem. RadioRaft offers automatic detection of modes, speeds and shift. It comes with a frequencymeter/baudmeter included, it has signal frequency tracking and a bit by bit display mode. Very easy to use. practical and fast.
[ Hits: 18569 | Votes: 39 | Rating: 6.03 ]
- KA Win
- KaWin is a Windows software that supports multiple Kantronics TNCs and multiple radio transceivers with an intuitive, graphical interface, setting a new standard of performance for digital radio communications. Software is not supported anymore.
[ Hits: 4335 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 3.43 ]
- The AA4M ~ QQSL Web Page
- Home of the ultimate Ham Radio QSL Label Program!
Quick QSL for DOS, featuring great color, dot matrix, laser, and inkjet printer support, a user-friendly interface,
[ Hits: 7622 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.71 ]
- A digital mode decoding and terminal program that uses no terminal unit, terminal node controller, or multimode hardware.
It does all its decoding using the sound card inside the computer, and it can interface with a radio using a COM port.
Zakanaka is an extremely cost-effective way of operating PSK31 and RTTY
[ Hits: 20536 | Votes: 43 | Rating: 7.07 ]
- KI5YN QLF Filter
- The QLF filter is a microprocessor based interface designed to go between a standard Morse code key and a radio transmitter
[ Hits: 1825 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- RS232 Interface
- This simple circuit is intended for older Kenwood radios and was presented in chapter 22 of the ARRL Handbook.
[ Hits: 2215 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7 ]
- Sound card interfacing
- PC sound card interfacing for RTTY SSTV PSK31, collection of interface connections to choose from when having a desire to use the Soundboard
[ Hits: 19372 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 5 ]
- PTT and Sound Card Interface
- PTT and soundcard interface schematic by ON6MU
[ Hits: 1384 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
You can try similar termsbluetooth radio interface computer interface interface link iphone interface simple interface for psk sstv interface bluetooth cat interface for yaesu ft 857 817 digital communication interface sound card interface drm radio dsp radio ham radio ham radio 28.22 ham radio de lux ham radio go-kit
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links