radio now127 links
Antique Radios : Collections
- The Knight Kit Page
- By Allied radio corporation by af4k
[ Hits: 1196 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Aksarben Amateur Radio Club
- The Ak-Sar-Ben Amateur Radio Club, Inc. of Omaha, Nebraska is a local club comprised of licensed amateur radio operators, also known as “hams”.
[ Hits: 174 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Denton Hamfest
- Denton County Amateur Radio Association Hamfest will be held on Saturday, October 12, 2002. Hours are 8:00 AM to 1:00 PM.
[ Hits: 764 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Ham Radio Help
- This group is being formed to support those radio enthusiasts that already have experience in SWL, Scanners, or Citizen Band/FRS radio that would like to know more about becoming a Ham.
[ Hits: 645 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.33 ]
- Kenwood TS50 web control
- This is an academical project to control my TS50 from the web.You can of course listen live real time audio. It is not 24 hours/day ONLINE, but click on the link to know if its connected.
[ Hits: 8606 | Votes: 30 | Rating: 5.96 ]
- WaveNode Precision Station Monitoring
- The WaveNode WN-1 is a precision, full-featured Amateur Radio Station Monitoring System which now includes Audio Announcing for RF power, SWR, and DC monitoring using HF and UHF remote sensors.
[ Hits: 681 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.80 ]
- What is DX
- Some people say the "D" in DX stands for Distance, and the "X" stands for the unknown, meaning hearing unidentified stations until identified. Read more on meanings of DX in Ham Radio slang.
[ Hits: 575 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Electronic Construction Tutorial
- Everything you wanted to know about building stuff but were afraid to ask."
This series was originally published in "73 Amateur Radio" between November 1997 and February 1998
[ Hits: 1804 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- The NAVTEX system is used for the automatic broadcast of localised Maritime Safety Information (MSI) using Radio Telex (also known as Narrow Band Direct Printing, or NBDP).
[ Hits: 2114 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.80 ]
- Transmitter hunting
- Locating or finding radio transmission sources or hidden radio transmitters is known as transmitter hunting.
[ Hits: 3690 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Now over 10,000 manuals for amateur, audio, and radio-related equipment available
[ Hits: 11010 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 7.96 ]
- Police Scanners, Scanner Frequencies,
- Provide information about police scanners and the hobby of radio scanning to those who know little or nothing about scanners as well as other great stuff for regular users to enjoy
[ Hits: 36303 | Votes: 68 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Israel Radio
- Israel Broadcasting Authority guide to the IBA radio networks known in Hebrew as Kol Israel - the Voice of Israel.
[ Hits: 1167 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 3.29 ]
- WR International
- WR International “Europe’s Nostalgia station” Playing all the songs that you grew up with and radio has now long forgotten.
[ Hits: 571 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Radio Free London
- Radio Free London is now BACK ON THE AIR.
We are now back on medium wave (AM) on 1125kHz (266 metres) and 5805kHz short wave every Sunday. The SW service consists of a 4 hour loop of 2 programmes. The medium wave service has a third bonus programme making it a 6 hour loop of 3 programmes.
[ Hits: 728 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- PSK31 Deluxe
- PSK31 Deluxe is a PSK31 and PSK63 program for novices and power users.
It has been replaced by Digital Master 780 and is now a legacy product.
The last version of PSK31 Deluxe was shipped with the HRD 4.0 SP4 kit and is no more availabe and supported.
[ Hits: 23987 | Votes: 58 | Rating: 6.49 ]
- SV2AGW Packet Engine Professional
- This is a brand new program based on the well Known "AGW Packet Engine/ AGWPE". It is a special Windows utility for amateur radio packet users that interfaces multiple packet programs and multiple TNCs (Terminal Node Controllers) / modems: lets one TNC be used by more than one packet program, lets one packet program use more than one TNC, lets your sound card be used as a physical TNC or modem, no need to buy a TNC
, has an optional 'TCP/IP Over Radio' feature that lets you send TCP/IP data sentences via packet to internet gateways
[ Hits: 2379 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- KMIJ Kenwood Remote Control for TS-850/TS-450
- Windows radio control software for the Kenwood TS-850S and TS-450S HF Rigs. Originally released as shareware, there is a version that is now Freeware, with free registration upon request. Old program by VE3MIJ
[ Hits: 11207 | Votes: 63 | Rating: 6.71 ]
- Ham International CB Radios
- Retrospective of a mark now disappeared. Jumbo, Multimode, Concorde, Puma, Viking. Photographs, diagrams, adjustments etc.
[ Hits: 10105 | Votes: 130 | Rating: 8.11 ]
- WV7U.com - Hank's Amp Pages
- WV7U's YC156 and 3CPX800 amplifier projects. Everything you wanted to know about using the YC156 or 3CPX800 in a ham radio linear amplifier. See pictures, schematics, test data, links, and more!
[ Hits: 1634 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
You can try similar termsradio shack ham radio ht /cb radio 1 bc radio 10m radio 2 m radio 2 way radio 2 way radio uk 220 mhz radio 2m radio 3 ft radio 440 radio 5.0 radio 6m radio 70 mhz radio 80m radio
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links