radio now97 links
Antennas : Antenna Calculators
- Calculate safety distance from your antenna
- ICNIRP is a calculator software that allows you to determ safety distances for many know amateur radio antennas with respect to ICNIRP limits developed by DL9KCE
[ Hits: 572 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- Improving the Super-J
- The collinear J-Pole, often known as the Super-J, does improve the behavior over a regular J-Pole.
As many attest, there is an advantage when vertically combining 1/2 radiating sections to have a bit of separation between the half-wave end points.
The Super-J has very little separation between the two half-wave radiators.
[ Hits: 691 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- Uzice Award
- The earliest known historical record of the name Uzice is found in a document in the Ragusan archives, dated October 9th, 1329. In memory of this date, October 9th is now Uzice City Day. Earlier settlements in the vicinity date back to the Neolithic times. Throughout history, this area has been at a crossroads connecting economies and cultures North-South and East-West. To this day, Uzice is an important economic, industrial and cultural center.
Award is active from October 1st to October 16th each year. To win you have to collect enough points making contacts (QSOs) with amateur radio stations which base locations are in the Uzice City Area.
[ Hits: 23 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- EURAO - European Radio Amateurs Organization
- Meeting point of radio amateurs associations from around the world where introduce and share their activities and experiences.
It is about giving voice to all those independent radio clubs of any country interested in exchanging knowledge with the others.
[ Hits: 37 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- York Region Amateur Radio
- The York Region Amateur Radio Club was founded in 1959 by amateurs interested in sharing knowledge of radio communications.
[ Hits: 99 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Wireless Society of Southern Maine RACES
- The WSSM Emergency Communications Team serves the Cumberland County Emergency Management Agency (CCEMA), and the community in general, by providing emergency communications assistance, conducting programs and training, promoting radio knowledge, fraternalism, and individual operating efficiency, and to conduct activities as to advance the general interest and welfare of Amateur Radio as a viable and efficient means of communications support.
[ Hits: 27 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Dixie Amateur Radio Club
- The Dixie Amateur Radio Club, Inc. is an association of federally licensed Amateur Radio operators (also known as "ham radio" operators) who primarily reside in southwestern Utah, mostly in the greater St. George City metropolitan area.
[ Hits: 145 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Accessible Digipan
- Blind and visually impaired ham radio operators can now operate PSK31 in a powerful and accessible application
[ Hits: 154 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Radio Sound Examples
- Always wanted to know what kind of sounds we hear, when listening to the radio? Here are some examples
[ Hits: 307 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.5 ]
- World Map
- Free windows world map application display current time, sunrise and sunset, greyline map, dx stations, requires windows 7 or higher.
The program includes three resized Natural Earth maps which have been resized to 4k or slightly less.
By Simon Brown G4ELI better known as the inventor of Ham Radio Deluxe.
[ Hits: 460 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- VK5SW, Remotely Controlled Amateur Radio - YouTube
- The Internet has changed our lives. Nowadays it is possible to remotely control your Ham Radio station via the Internet.
[ Hits: 88 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Ameritron AL-82 Review
- Review of Ameritron AL-82 HF amplifier, owned for three years now, and over that time, it has given me incredible performance on all bands. Inclueds a comprehensive usage report and a summary on Pro and Cons of this amateur radio RF amplifier
[ Hits: 62 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- ICOM IC-R20 Officialpage
- Official page of the IC-R20 wideband radio receiver now discontinued
[ Hits: 169 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Conventional scanner frequencies for the San Francisco Bay Area, now in a fully searchable database
[ Hits: 72 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Numbers stations OWVL
- A numbers station, also known as a one-way voice link (OWVL), is a special type of unusual radio broadcast, generally on the Short Wave (SW) radio bands
[ Hits: 181 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6 ]
- EA6DD WinLog
- Win EA6DDlog free winows amateur radio logbook software in spanish offering cluster telnet connection, CAT interface via Omnirig, QSL management, QRZ and hmaqth connections
[ Hits: 535 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Superheterodyne Radio Receiver
- Key details about the superhet or superheterodyne radio reeiver: basic overview; how it works; applications; design notes, all you need to know.
[ Hits: 230 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
You can try similar termsdrm radio dsp radio ham radio ham radio 28.22 ham radio de lux ham radio go-kit ham radio in usa ham radio rv sdr radio sdr-radio sfe radio 10 meter radio aircraft radio android ham radio antique radio
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links