radio pc control9 links
- Digital Radio Box
- DiRaBox Digital Radio Box PC-controlled Shortwave Receiver for Software Defined Radio. The shortwave spectrum offers worldwide reception possibilities like broadcast and amateur radio.
[ Hits: 2107 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.25 ]
- Sound Card Packet
- This amateur radio web site explains how to use the AGWPE utility program to send and receive packet (a digital data mode) using the sound card of your PC instead of a traditional TNC (Terminal Node Controller), a radio modem.
[ Hits: 1086 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- M8000 Terminal Software
- This software allows your PC to connect to the Universal Radio M-8000 Decoder through its serial port in order to get and save the decoded data but also to send commands to the decoder.
[ Hits: 1249 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6 ]
- BuTel Software
- Software Information PC Interfaces for the scanning radio hobbyist & professional radio control applications
[ Hits: 14972 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 6.93 ]
- Virtual Legacy Radio
- Windows remote control for Yaesu or Icom. Displays the current transceiver settings frequency, mode, and others on the PC in an old-fashioned way that corresponds to the look of receivers in 70's.
DX-Cluster Watch (DCW) is an application that automatically refreshes a web page with the dx-cluster content, parses spot lines from it, keeps a consolidated list and inserts the spots to VLR as frequency markers by OK1FIG
[ Hits: 1637 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 10 ]
- Allows any PC to improve the performance of radios and scanners, providing fully automated control of the radio (plus tape recorder if desired) allowing unattended scanning, logging, speech and tape recorder control. Works with AOR, DRAKE, Icom, Kenwood, Lowe, Optoelectronics, Radio Shack and Uniden.
[ Hits: 1951 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- GBCAT is free PC software for controlling amateur radio devices through a COM/USB port or through a TCP/IP network, with the ability to transfer a 2-way audio signal over a TCP/IP network supporting Yaesu FT-857 FT-817 FT-897, Icom IC-706MKIIG, Kenwood TS-2000 and TS-590S by 9A2GB.
[ Hits: 2123 | Votes: 44 | Rating: 9.14 ]
- Arduino Rotator Controller
- An rotator interface that interfaces a pc to a rotor or rotator controller, emulating a Yaesu GS-232A/B and Easycom protocols, made with Arduino
[ Hits: 2759 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.92 ]
- Kenwood-to-PC Serial Interface
- A circuit that connects an IBM compatible personal computer, running TR Log or CT (etc.) contest logging software, and Kenwood transceivers equipped with serial control ports. CW keying is also provided in this RFI filtered interface unit.
[ Hits: 1986 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4 ]
You can try similar termsham radio control radio control programs remote radio control cat control control 847 control box mac rig control net control usb cat control antenna control control kenwood gain control icom control remote control rotator control
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links