radio pc control16 links
- JR6NJD remotely-controllable receiver
- JR6NJD offer a web-controlled Icom PCR-1000 receiver radio, located in Beppu, Oita, Japan
[ Hits: 2970 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.45 ]
- EZE UK PCInterfaces
- Digital mode interfaces are a speciality of EZE(UK). We are designers, agents, and manufacturers of both commercial, and ham radio interfaces together with programming units, and controllers.
[ Hits: 547 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Digital Radio Box
- DiRaBox Digital Radio Box PC-controlled Shortwave Receiver for Software Defined Radio. The shortwave spectrum offers worldwide reception possibilities like broadcast and amateur radio.
[ Hits: 2091 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.25 ]
- Shortwave Daddy
- The Shortwave Daddy is an easy to assemble PC based and USB powered AM/FM/Shortwave radio kit with many features that will delight both DX shortwave enthusiasts and experimenters seeking to learn more about microprocessor controlled radios.
[ Hits: 860 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Sound Card Packet
- This amateur radio web site explains how to use the AGWPE utility program to send and receive packet (a digital data mode) using the sound card of your PC instead of a traditional TNC (Terminal Node Controller), a radio modem.
[ Hits: 1070 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- M8000 Terminal Software
- This software allows your PC to connect to the Universal Radio M-8000 Decoder through its serial port in order to get and save the decoded data but also to send commands to the decoder.
[ Hits: 1226 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- A Windows Freeware general purpose logging and CAT rig control program, primarily for the visually impaired. It has options for improving screen readability including the option of changing font size. Turn on the synthetic speech capabilities and your PC can announce frequency and mode information from the radio and log book information.
[ Hits: 790 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- BuTel Software
- Software Information PC Interfaces for the scanning radio hobbyist & professional radio control applications
[ Hits: 14903 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 6.93 ]
- Trident TR-4000
- Program for PC control of the Trident TR-4000 / Camnis HSC-150 handheld radio scanner
[ Hits: 1378 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 6.93 ]
- Software for control radioscanners AR300, AR5000, Icom PCR-1000, Winradio``simultaneously can work before 8 scanners Scanning mode/window
[ Hits: 3216 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 5.17 ]
- Virtual Legacy Radio
- Windows remote control for Yaesu or Icom. Displays the current transceiver settings frequency, mode, and others on the PC in an old-fashioned way that corresponds to the look of receivers in 70's.
DX-Cluster Watch (DCW) is an application that automatically refreshes a web page with the dx-cluster content, parses spot lines from it, keeps a consolidated list and inserts the spots to VLR as frequency markers by OK1FIG
[ Hits: 1615 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Allows any PC to improve the performance of radios and scanners, providing fully automated control of the radio (plus tape recorder if desired) allowing unattended scanning, logging, speech and tape recorder control. Works with AOR, DRAKE, Icom, Kenwood, Lowe, Optoelectronics, Radio Shack and Uniden.
[ Hits: 1920 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- PCR Remote Control
- PCR Remote Control enables you to control your Icom PCR-100, PCR-1000, PCR-1500 or PCR-2500 over the internet. Using SHOUTcast or a similar Audio Server, you "Broadcast" your radio over the internet allowing others to hear whats going on in your local community.
[ Hits: 2131 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 2.43 ]
- GBCAT is free PC software for controlling amateur radio devices through a COM/USB port or through a TCP/IP network, with the ability to transfer a 2-way audio signal over a TCP/IP network supporting Yaesu FT-857 FT-817 FT-897, Icom IC-706MKIIG, Kenwood TS-2000 and TS-590S by 9A2GB.
[ Hits: 2072 | Votes: 44 | Rating: 9.14 ]
- Arduino Rotator Controller
- An rotator interface that interfaces a pc to a rotor or rotator controller, emulating a Yaesu GS-232A/B and Easycom protocols, made with Arduino
[ Hits: 2632 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.92 ]
- Kenwood-to-PC Serial Interface
- A circuit that connects an IBM compatible personal computer, running TR Log or CT (etc.) contest logging software, and Kenwood transceivers equipped with serial control ports. CW keying is also provided in this RFI filtered interface unit.
[ Hits: 1958 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
You can try similar termsaor radio control car control radio ft 100 radio control ham radio control mac os radio control radio cat control radio control radio control ft 897 radio control with tnc radio pc control usb radio control web control radio aor radio control software bluetooth radio control commander radio control
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links