radio repeaters106 links - and 5 categories
Ham Radio : Clubs : North America : Canada : Quebec
- VE2RMP Radio Group
- The Groupe Radio VE2RMP Radio Group was formed in 2005 to support local repeaters
[ Hits: 107 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Nevada Amateur Radio Repeaters, Inc
- NARRI is to promote the development of amateur radio repeaters in Nevada USA
[ Hits: 116 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Methow Valley Amateur Radio Club
- Methow Valley Amateur Radio Club, providing the Okanogan county Amateur Radio Community with WA7MV repeaters coverage
[ Hits: 110 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Repeaters in Brazil
- Repetidoras do Brasil. List of ham radio repeaters in Brazil.
[ Hits: 294 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Repeaters in Ukraine
- Map and list of amateur radio Repeaters in Ukraine in Russian
[ Hits: 203 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- Kirisun a fully indipendent company on the professional radio communications equipment incuding DMR, portable two-way radio and mobile radio and repeaters.
[ Hits: 211 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- RARS Repeater Operating Guide
- What is a repeater? How do you use repeaters. A great guide to use amateur radio repeaters incuding repeater frequencies, operating procedures and practices.
[ Hits: 207 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- Australian Repeaters
- Ham Radio Repeaters in Australia
[ Hits: 384 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- A Beginners Guide to Repeaters
- Mount Baker Amateur Radio Club present this guide with the hope that it will make using repeaters easier to understand and it will answer your questions without dwelling on the many technical details
[ Hits: 201 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- How do Repeater Work ?
- Basic Radio Awareness Introduction to Radio Communications Principals, how repeater work
[ Hits: 132 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Using Repeaters - The Basics
- Article about accessing repeaters, how repeaterss works, and properly using an amateur radio repeater
[ Hits: 166 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- UK Repeater List
- Detailed list of UK repeaters
[ Hits: 463 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- Isle of Man Repeaters
- Isle of Man Repeaters maintained by David Osborn GD4HOZ this site covers the VHF repeater GB3GD and UHF internet linked 70cm repeater GB3IM. Using Allstar software for linking GB3IM is the only site in the uk to have three transmitters.
Supported by the Isle of Man Amateur Radio Society
[ Hits: 287 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Essex Repeaters
- List of amateur radio repeaters in Essex England
[ Hits: 133 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- VK Repeater Map
- An Google Maps interactive layer showing Australian amateur radio repeaters. You can navigate and zoom as required and click on a repeater-site icon to display frequency, ctcss and other details and notes for that repeater.
[ Hits: 344 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Arizona Ham Radio Repeaters
- VHF and UHF amateur radio repeaters in Arizona
[ Hits: 380 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1 ]
- Programming Yaesu FT-8800R
- Programming the FT-8800R via the front panel and microphone keypad is not extremely difficult. Already having a list of local repeaters in CHIRP, the addition of a USB cable would allow you to coordinate the memory layout across multiple radios with ease.
[ Hits: 184 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Peanut - Ham Radio Digital Voice Client
- Peanut is a free Digital radio client Android App. The App requires a manual registration with the author and allow to chat in proprietary rooms or to connect room linked to DSTAR amateur radio repeaters worldwide. A central Peanut dashboard with current system activity is also available.
[ Hits: 219 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- iOS EchoLink client, this free app will allow licenced ham radio operators to use iPhone, iPad or iPod devices to connect to the echoLink system and connect to repeaters or other echolink users.
[ Hits: 530 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Cross Band Repeaters
- Crossband Repeating is a process where a Ham transmits one signal on one band (typically UHF), and it is received by another radio with a better antenna/power installation, and re-transmitted (typically on VHF) to another radio system, or a repeater. Everyday examples of cross-band repeaters are repeater receive sites that hear the input signals on 2m and retransmit those signals on a frequency higher than 220 MHz.
[ Hits: 153 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
You can try similar termsradio repeaters dmr repeaters oh repeaters repeaters map associated radio drm radio dsp radio gnu radio ham radio ham radio 28.22 ham radio de lux ham radio go-kit ham radio in usa ham radio rv radio fm
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links