radio shack90 links - and 7 categories
Ham Radio : Clubs : Europe : UK : Southern England
- Mid Sussex Amateur Radio Society
- Mid Sussex ARS is an RSGB-affiliated club and meets at its headquarters in Burgess Hill on the 2nd and 4th Friday of each month. They organize various activities ranging from talks by members or guest speakers, evenings on the air using their shack's latest SDR equipment, training evenings and used equipment sales. As well as scheduled club nights, they run many outdoor activities throughout the year, including direction-finding contests, town days, social evenings and Special Event Stations. They even have their own free online training academy!
[ Hits: 11 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- APRS and Packet Radio made easy
- The Raspberry PI 3+4 has proven itself as an amateur radio computer. Both at home as the main computer in the shack but also on the road. It is small, inexpensive and incredibly versatile. The operating system and the most important programs are available for free.
[ Hits: 139 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Top 10 Reasons to Take Ham Radio Portable
- Amateur radio portable operation has a lot to offer, even if you are a shack sloth and have an awesome setup.
[ Hits: 164 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- FT-817 internal battery power Fix
- If your FT-817 has stopped powering up from the internal battery but works from external power, then maybe the internal battery fuse has blown.
There is a small PCB mounted fuse to protect the battery and radio. This fuse can blow, if it does your radio will not work from battery power.
This page will describe how to test the fuse and describe how to make a repair.
[ Hits: 49 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Ham Goodies
- Amateur Radio goodies for not only the Shack, but also a range of outdoor/portable kit. Ferrite toroids, RTL SDR, Un-uns and Baluns for antennas and RF Filters. Based in the UK.
[ Hits: 143 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- DXSPOTS is a Telnet connection program. It allows radio amateurs with a lot of DX traffic to know instantly the status of the bands and to know which DX are currently on the air. Following the Packet-Clusters where data was transmitted on VHF/UHF via dedicated relays and sometimes on HF at a very low speed (300Bds on HF), the Internet has taken over and is now transmitting DX information via the computers in most shacks.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
[ Hits: 138 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- DIY 1KW Dummy Load
- F5NPV explores the construction of a cost-effective 1KW dummy load for radio enthusiasts. Purchasing a commercial dummy load can be expensive, but with basic materials such as a metal can, resistors, mineral oil, and a heat dissipator, you can build your own. The article provides a simple guide to assembling the load, including the importance of testing for inductance. The DIY dummy load yields impressive performance, with an SWR of 1.2:1 across multiple bands and the ability to handle up to 1KW of power. This budget-friendly solution is a valuable addition to any radio shack.
[ Hits: 67 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Grounding HF Transceiver using Coax Cable
- Improper grounding or earthing system can cause several unwanted RF interferences (RFI) to television sets, broadcast receivers, hi-fi sets and telephone sets.
In this Article the author explain how to setup a proper radio shack grounding using coaxial cable and ceramic disc capacitor
[ Hits: 1221 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- The battle with massive RFI problems in the shack
- This fall/winter 2 events has happened at about the same exact time. I finally got around to putting up an end fed long wire for 80M (and maybe 160M) The fridge big the bullet and we ended up purchasing a new fridge.
[ Hits: 94 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Solar Panel and Ham Radio
- If you are having problems with RFI from Solar Panels this document from QST provides useful advice. According to this article it is possible to prevent and mitigate RF interferences, with your amateur radio equipment, by suppressing the RF either in the shack and to the solar power infrastructure.
[ Hits: 87 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
You can try similar termsradio shack radio shack pro 94 radio shack pro 95 radio shack pro 97 radio shack pro-94 radio shack pro-95 radio shack pro-97 radio shack manuals radio shack scanner radio shack scanners radio shack ham radio ht ham shack rf in shack shack amateur shack
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links