radio signals69 links
Antennas : 80M
- 80M Vertical antenna with capacitance hat
- Simple wire antenna cheap to make, using readily available materials, Low angle radiation, with rejection of high angle signals Wide bandwidth, with resonance at the 80M DX window (3.790-3.800 MHz); and Maximum height is 40 feet
[ Hits: 24300 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 7.05 ]
- Royal Signals Amateur Radio Society
- The Amateur Radio Society of ROYAL SIGNALS (British Army), 1550 Members. MERCURY Journal issued three times a year (Editor G3NVK) Regular (daily) Nets. Awards and Contests. Own QSL Bureau. E-mail List Server open to all. Regularly updated Web Site (Web Master G3NVK) includes EASYMAIL facility, Guest Book, Photo Gallery, Society Rules, Military Museums.
[ Hits: 1403 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9 ]
- University of Hawaii Radio Astronomy
- Online receiver streams signals from Jupiter and the sun
[ Hits: 7971 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 5.05 ]
- Radio Meteors-NASA Alabama
- Icom PCR 1000 at NASA Marshall Space Flight Center monitoring meteor signals on 67.3 mhz.live.
[ Hits: 4683 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- Digital Signals
- signals and sounds available on shortwave/vhf radio today along with information on the available equipment needed to understand, analyze or identify these signals
[ Hits: 9390 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 4.64 ]
- LinkPlus products enhance the voice quality of HF SSB amateur. Eliminates virtually all channel noise and interference and greatly strengthens SSB radio signals
[ Hits: 864 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- Hoka Electronics
- The WWW home page for information about our specialist range of HF and VHF radio digital signals' analysis and decoding equipment.
[ Hits: 1583 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7 ]
- Radio & Communications
- Info about many aspects of Radio & Communications. Antennas, signals, frequencies, codes, swr, scanning etc.
[ Hits: 18433 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 3.32 ]
- Digital Signals Sounds
- Several files with examples of sounds from digital radio modes on short wave. PSK, RTTY Hellschreiber MFSK FSK Sitor
[ Hits: 1496 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.17 ]
- G4CCH EME 1296Mhz
- News of latest radio activity, initial contacts list, recordings of EME signals, information about station, and overview of latest projects.
[ Hits: 899 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.17 ]
- MoonBounce (EME) & Weak Signals
- Amateur Radio operation and weak signal detection pages by AF9Y
[ Hits: 1047 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Natural radio signals
- Radio signals of natural origin
[ Hits: 1472 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Interval Signals Library
- Collection of audio clips of foreign radio stations, with identification announcements in various languages, signature tunes and jingles, and of course interval signals
[ Hits: 1080 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 6.16 ]
- Interval Signals Archive
- Large collection of audio clips of foreign radio stations, with identification announcements in various languages, signature tunes and jingles, and of course interval signals.
[ Hits: 2061 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 6.34 ]
- BeaconSee shows you, in real time, worldwide HF band openings on your PC. Analyses the audio signals from your radio, which is tuned to the NCDXF IARU HF beacon network and shows you the signal strength received from each of the 18 beacon transmitters as a plot of frequency spectrum against time.
[ Hits: 6540 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 7.61 ]
- HamComm 3.1
- DOS Freeware popular program for ham radio communications, supports reception and transmission of radio teletype RTTY, AMTOR ARQ/FEC, SITOR A/B, NAVTEX and Morse code (CW) signals. A decoder for SHIP and SYNOP reports from weather stations is also included. This program is discontinued and unsupported. Originally developped by Schroeder DL5YEC
[ Hits: 23774 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 6.78 ]
- Bonito RadioCom
- Decode digital and analog signals out of any high quality Transceiver or Receiver, works as a DSP-analyzing system
[ Hits: 15754 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7 ]
- WinPSKse is a logical outgrowth of WinPSK as designed and written by AE4JY. The look and feel is intentionally similar, but some significant changes have been made, not the least of which is the ability toreceive two PSK31 signals simultaneously.
[ Hits: 4820 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 6.71 ]
- Easy to use Audio Spectrum and PSK31 decoding program specially designed for SWL's who don't need TX or for anyone who just like to monitor PSK31 or analyse signals. Adjustable DSP and Spectrum settings for audio and frequency spectrum to set for best decoding of PSK31.
[ Hits: 2939 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.27 ]
- FFTDSP is a PC program which can detect weak radio signals in real time. Uses the PC's soundcard and advanced signal processing techniques, extracts and displays weak signals from the receiver audio.
[ Hits: 19339 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.25 ]
You can try similar termsradio signals beacon signals listing of q signals signals analyzer drm radio dsp radio gnu radio ham radio ham radio 28.22 ham radio de lux ham radio go-kit ham radio in usa ham radio rv radio fm sdr radio
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links