radio spectrum55 links - and 1 categories
DX Resources : Beacons
- Longwave Non-Directional Beacons
- Beacons operating in the longwave radio spectrum, generally between 200 and 450 kHz
[ Hits: 5353 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 5.79 ]
- Australian Callbook
- Register of Radiocommunication Licences - Australia
[ Hits: 2356 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 3.5 ]
- Radio spectrum monitoring and analysis tools for industry and government
[ Hits: 2767 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 4.19 ]
- Digital Radio Box
- DiRaBox Digital Radio Box PC-controlled Shortwave Receiver for Software Defined Radio. The shortwave spectrum offers worldwide reception possibilities like broadcast and amateur radio.
[ Hits: 2161 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.25 ]
- US Frequency Allocation Chart
- Colorfull radio frequency spectrum allocations in the US, in PDF Format
[ Hits: 15009 | Votes: 30 | Rating: 6.26 ]
- The Radio Spectrum
- Radio frequency allocations
[ Hits: 21481 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 3.47 ]
- VLF Natural Radio Discussion Group
- Discussion group dedicated to those who enjoy monitoring radio frequencies in the VLF radio spectrum and slightly below the VLF spectrum (3-30 KHz).
[ Hits: 1129 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- Radio Propagation
- Spread Spectrum Scene. Radio Propagation notes, with downloadable files.
[ Hits: 2160 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- UK Radio Frequency Bands
- A guide from 0 Hz to 30 MHz The main bands, all frequencies in MHz unless otherwise stated
[ Hits: 12813 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 5.66 ]
- All Spectrum Electronics
- Hobby kits and electronics, semiconductors, components, batteries, ham radio gear and more
[ Hits: 1169 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 10 ]
- Muir Communications Ltd - Victoria BC.
- Amateur Radio and 2-way commercial Radio Dealer. Sales and service for ICOM Radio Products. CB Radios, antennas and installations. Spread Spectrum Radio modems.
[ Hits: 7735 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 4.21 ]
- BeaconSee shows you, in real time, worldwide HF band openings on your PC. Analyses the audio signals from your radio, which is tuned to the NCDXF IARU HF beacon network and shows you the signal strength received from each of the 18 beacon transmitters as a plot of frequency spectrum against time.
[ Hits: 6634 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 7.61 ]
- Oscilloscope, Realtime spectrum analyzer, Impedance meter, RLC bridge and signal generator for Windows. Is a Windows application that converts your PC into a powerful dual-trace signal analyzer (oscilloscope, FFT etc...) . Uses your PC sound card as an Analog-to-Digital a Converter to digitize any input waveform
and as Digital-to-analog Converter for the signal generator.
True 24 bit adc/dac 48K/96k/192k sampes/sec.
[ Hits: 20902 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 6.23 ]
- Easy to use Audio Spectrum and PSK31 decoding program specially designed for SWL's who don't need TX or for anyone who just like to monitor PSK31 or analyse signals. Adjustable DSP and Spectrum settings for audio and frequency spectrum to set for best decoding of PSK31.
[ Hits: 2983 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.27 ]
- ACE-HF Propagation Prediction Software
- ACE HF Pro, ACE HF Mobile are Radio Frequency (RF) propagation analysis tools designed for military applications.
This version allows the user to analyze the entire HF spectrum using a single fixed transmitter location and multiply receive locations.
[ Hits: 9453 | Votes: 32 | Rating: 6.38 ]
- Spectrum Commander
- Scan*Star Spectrum Commander is the software of choice for radio enthusiasts who desire advanced computer control, comprehensive database management features and support for a wide range of radios and decoders.
[ Hits: 11289 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 4.25 ]
- Radio monitoring and analysis tools. Scanning, searching, spectrum analysis and traffic analysis. Amateur, Industry & Government,
[ Hits: 10320 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.11 ]
- MDS Spectrum Analyzer
- Software for radiomonitoring, radio spectrum analysis. MDS is designed for the real time radio spectrum analysis. It performs real time activity analysis, signal search and collects spectrum data for post time analysis.
[ Hits: 3140 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.88 ]
- Accurate spectrum analyzer in the range 0 - 2500 Hz, makes an accurate FFT analysis of an audio signal coming from the soundcard
[ Hits: 12729 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.44 ]
- RF Coaxial Connectors
- RF coax(ial) connectors are a vital link in the radio spectrum. Coax connectors are often used to interface two units such as the antenna to a transmission line, a receiver or a transmitter. The proper choice of a coax connector will facilitate this interface.
[ Hits: 4230 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
You can try similar termsradio spectrum a spectrum analyzer for the radio amateur pc spectrum rf spectrum spectrum spectrum lab spectrum analysers spectrum analyzer spectrum analyzer pro lab spectrum analyzers spectrum scope associated radio drm radio dsp radio gnu radio
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links