radio transmission for c29 links
Antennas : Satellite
- Dish antenna
- Dish antenna and its theory and design for high performance applications such as satellite transmission and reception as well as microwave links.
[ Hits: 897 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Parabolic Reflector or Dish Antenna
- The essentials of the parabolic reflector or dish antenna and its theory and design for high performance applications such as satellite transmission and reception as well as microwave links.
[ Hits: 996 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Matching Waves, VSWR at work
- When the radiation resistance (voltage to current ratio) of an antenna is the same value as the characteristic impedance of the transmission line (voltage to current ratio in the line), all of the electrical energy transmitted down the line is taken by the antenna and radiated into space in the form of a radio wave.
[ Hits: 428 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Radio Resources for PMR 446, Scanning, Broadcast and CB Radio
[ Hits: 2145 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Eletec Broadcast
- EB Broadcast provides Audio, Studio and Transmission Equipment, FM Transmitter, rf power amplifiers, audio processor for radio stations.
[ Hits: 311 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Image Modes
- Before the advent of digital transmission modes, several analog schemes were developed to transmit images or image-like information on the Amateur Radio bands.
[ Hits: 308 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- FAX480 was developed to provide for relatively high resolution image transmission on HF, VHF, and UHF amateur radio bands. FAX480 was designed to bridge the gap between conventional slow scan television (SSTV) and conventional facsimile techniques.
[ Hits: 564 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- DStar- is anybody else worried about this?
- D-Star is being promoted as a new digital voice transmission mode "For the second century of Amateur Radio" - but does it really fit into the spirit of the hobby?
[ Hits: 295 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- G6GVI's data transmission page
- WinDRM for rapid data transmission over radio channels. A quick-start guide by Ross G6GVI and Jack G8HIK
[ Hits: 370 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- VHF UHF Microwave Radio Propagation
- Notes on radio propagation in that part of the spectrum (upper VHF to microwave) used by experimenters for high-speed digital transmission
[ Hits: 1307 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.38 ]
- Computer international
- Bonito, butel wavecom and bogger products dealer. Accessories to decode encode and process radio communication transmissions for Radio Receivers, Transceivers and Scanners
[ Hits: 522 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Professional software for real-time analysing, demodulation/decoding digital radio-transmission``Demodulation based on the best of the noiseproof correlation algorithms``Demodulation ASK, Morse, FSK, MFSK, CPFSK, GMFSK, FSK4, FSK8, PSK, BPSK, QPSK, FAX
[ Hits: 10987 | Votes: 36 | Rating: 5.57 ]
- DTMF decoder
- A very easy to use program to decode DTMF dial tones found on telephone lines with touch tone phones. The DTMF Decoder is also used for receiving data transmissions over the air in amateur radio frequency bands.
[ Hits: 7341 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 4.77 ]
- JT65-HF by W6CQZ
- Download JT65-HF Amateur Radio software for reception/transmission of JT65A protocol with an emphasis upon its usage in the High Frequency Amateur Bands. This is the W6CQZ version not developed anymore.
[ Hits: 9701 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 6.45 ]
- Metux SSTV radio fax solutions
- Provide software and appliances for picture transmission via SSTV and radio fax. Software products are available on GNU/Linux and may be easily used for automatic (non-interactive) image transmissions and receival.
[ Hits: 2969 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- HamComm 3.1
- DOS Freeware popular program for ham radio communications, supports reception and transmission of radio teletype RTTY, AMTOR ARQ/FEC, SITOR A/B, NAVTEX and Morse code (CW) signals. A decoder for SHIP and SYNOP reports from weather stations is also included. This program is discontinued and unsupported. Originally developped by Schroeder DL5YEC
[ Hits: 23588 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 6.78 ]
- Radio Propagation & Diffraction Calculator
- This is a radio frequency propagation calculator for the transmission path between an RF transmitter and a receiver.
[ Hits: 22931 | Votes: 44 | Rating: 3.25 ]
- MF TeleType
- MF TeleType is a program for amateur radio digital communication via sound card, ham radio chat program for extra reliable text transmissions over long distance
[ Hits: 507 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Ipsk31 is a modem based on Bpsk31 protocol for ham radio digital transmissions. Can be used on IPhone and Ipod Touch, and let you transmit and receive PSK31 directly from your Apple device.
[ Hits: 4991 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.20 ]
- Are you ready for BPL
- Broadband over power lines (BPL) is a technique for transmission of high speed data (broadband Internet) over powerlines. Access BPL technology injects radio frequency energy into powerlines which were not designed for transmission of radio frequency energy, and leak substantial energy that causes interference to radiocommunications service
[ Hits: 587 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsmicrowave transmission transmission line drm radio dsp radio ham radio ham radio 28.22 ham radio de lux ham radio go-kit ham radio in usa sdr radio sfe radio 10 meter radio aircraft radio android ham radio antique radio
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links