radio vhf304 links - and 6 categories
Antennas : Portable
- Portable or Emergency VHF Antennas
- Ground Plane - 1/4 wave vertical, J-Pole, 3 Element Yagi Beam and simple antenna supports
[ Hits: 783 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Homebrew Bicone Antenna Project
- Homebrewing a vhf bicone antenna with 8 clothes hangers and 4 feet of Sch40 non-metallic rigid conduit
[ Hits: 365 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- DIY Dual Band 144-440 MHz vertical antenna
- A homemade VHF/UHF vertical antenna made essentially with RG58 coax cable, with a 9 turns choke balun to prevent the shield acting as a RF Radiator.
[ Hits: 364 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Collins 618F-1A VHF Aircraft Transceiver
- Restoring a 1965 Collins 618F-1A VHF aircraft radio. This radio was designed for light aircraft as an early frequency-synthesized radio built in 2 separate chassis.
[ Hits: 171 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Maine 2 Meter FM Simplex Challenge, VHF Contest, Wireless Society of Southern Maine
- The Maine 2 meter FM Simplex Challenge is a ham radio contest primarily designed to give 2 meter operators a chance to compete on an even basis, and have fun doing it.
[ Hits: 8 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- F8KFP Radio Club Urtois
- Le radio club de la Cote Basque, amateur radio pages about HF / VHF / UHF / digital modes, Projets with arduino and raspberry , training classes.
[ Hits: 134 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Can a dumb radioamateur take part in SSB contest?
- By using HamRacer, a windows based voice keyer, also dumb radioamateurs can take part to SSB contests. The unique synthesized PC-based voice keyer for HF and VHF SSB contests. In this video you can assist a real contest with recorded QSO with: SP6OWA, S57O, OK1IEI, 9A1DL, OE1PAB, OK1GTH, 9A1E.
[ Hits: 132 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Maxcon Antennas
- Maxcon makes and sells Amateur Radio Antennas. Double extended Zepp antenna, multiband dipoles, bazooka antennas, and VHF Jpole, made in USA
[ Hits: 225 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Status Quad
- Amateur radio Quad Antennas manufacturer based in Italy produce HF and VHF Quad antennas, and spare parts.
[ Hits: 197 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- TYT Electronics
- TYT Electronics boasts of 15-year experience in two-way radio manufacture. Produce DMR transceivers, handhelds, receivers and mobile radios, analog amateur radio and commercial VHF transceivers
[ Hits: 224 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- HF Operations: The Difference with HF
- A complete guide on using the HF amateur radio bands, and the differences with VHF, using filters, influence of solar weather, the split mode and phonetic alphabets.
[ Hits: 215 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- Buddipole Deluxe Review
- A review of the Buddipole Deluxe Antenna portable HF VHF ham radio antenna
[ Hits: 540 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Diamond CP22E Review
- Diamond Antenna CP22E VHF base station antenna review. This antenna has a remarkable design achieving 5 dBi directivity in a slim low-profile design.
[ Hits: 289 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Boosting HT Power with Mirage BD-35
- Using a dual band vhf uhf power amplifier like the Mirage BD-35 to boost your handheld transceiver
[ Hits: 127 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A freeware windows antenna design and modelling software developed by an amateur radio operators primarily intended for VHF yagi aerials.
[ Hits: 504 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Minos Contest Logging Software, a contest logging suite for VHF and UHF Amateur Radio Contests, Minos offers support for most RSGB and Region 1 events
[ Hits: 148 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Olinca TH-888 SV8 Programming Software
- Free windows software to program or reset cara ht olinca th888a and th888S th888 th10 th2100 th2uv th9 handheld VHF UHF two way radios
[ Hits: 292 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Icom CS-F3100D CPS
- Icom CS-F3100 is a windows software to program VHF UHF transceiverslike ICF 3003 ICF 4003
[ Hits: 239 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 8.77 ]
- Ethernet RFI noise reduction
- How to reduce and eliminate the RF interference at VHF caused by the wired network
[ Hits: 413 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Cross Band Repeaters
- Crossband Repeating is a process where a Ham transmits one signal on one band (typically UHF), and it is received by another radio with a better antenna/power installation, and re-transmitted (typically on VHF) to another radio system, or a repeater. Everyday examples of cross-band repeaters are repeater receive sites that hear the input signals on 2m and retransmit those signals on a frequency higher than 220 MHz.
[ Hits: 84 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsdrm radio dsp radio ham radio ham radio de lux ham radio go-kit ham radio in usa sdr radio sfe radio 10 meter radio aircraft radio android ham radio antique radio arduino ham radio arduino hf radio cb radio manufacturers
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links