range297 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : 40M
- ZMV Spiral antennas
- An experimental antenna similar to the TAK spiral antenna was evaluated for SWR response
over the frequency range of 7.0 to 7.3 MHz, or the 40-meter band.
[ Hits: 3158 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.28 ]
- Duoband DK7ZB-Yagis 2m and 70cm
- These Yagis cover the range of 144-146MHz on 2m and 430-440MHz on 70cm. They can be used for alle modes (FM and SSB/CW). On both bands the SWR is good across the whole band.
[ Hits: 3267 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Doube Zepp extended antenna
- An extended double zepp antenna by F5ZV in french
[ Hits: 988 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- HDSCS Hospital Disaster Support Communications System
- A group of ham operators in Orange County, California that has supported over 30 hospitals since 1980. Includes information on how hams can provide hospital support in their own areas.
[ Hits: 275 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- An attempt to explain why I love this strange hobby
[ Hits: 255 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Valcom Guelph specializes in the design and manufacturing of a full range of MF Beacon 100 KHz - 600 KHz, AM Broadcasting 540 - 1700 KHz, HF 1.8 - 30 MHz, VHF 30 - 300 MHz and UHF 300 - 1,200 MHz and SHF up to 6 GHz antennas based in Canada
[ Hits: 668 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- PSI Antennas
- Antennas for Broadcasters, PSI manufactures a complete range of slot antennas for UHF television broadcasting
[ Hits: 666 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- The RYMSA Corporation designs, manufactures and distributes a wide range of sophisticated antennas and components for the telecommunications industry supplying technical solutions tailored to the needs of its clients around the world.
[ Hits: 391 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Designer and manufacture of Airborne Antenna & Radomes covering a range of applications. Products include vhf antenna ,uhf antenna,navigation antenna,comm antenna,blade antenna,vor/ils antenna ,L band antenna, direction finding antenna,DF antenna,vor,ils, IFF antenna on aircraft,aircraft antenna for airborne application.
[ Hits: 498 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Quartslab has over 30 years of experience in supplying quartz crystals to the international communications market. Our product range includes the supply of quartz crystals in the frequency range 1.5 to 225 MHz in all popular holder types as well as crystal oscillators in DIL8 and DIL14 packages.
[ Hits: 216 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Here Comes the Sun - Propagation and Sun
- Solar activity can aid or hamper HF propagation beyond line-of-sight range, WA1SVF and N6BV answers to questions about Sun influence on radio signals propagation
[ Hits: 389 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- IC-7000 Mods
- IC-7000 TV Enable Reception, ) TVRO & MARS (US version), TVRO & MARS/CAP Mods by N5AC, IC-7000 RX range expand mod, IC-7000 Tone noise, How to fix the IC-7000 audio noise
[ Hits: 5977 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 4.48 ]
- FT-450 Mars Mods
- Mars Mod for Yaesu FT-450 extending frequency range: 1.8-30 MHz
[ Hits: 7434 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 4.40 ]
- Dynamic range measurements
- Comparison of FT-1000D FT-736R FT-817 FT-847 FT-897 IC-765 Orion TS-2000 Spectral purity of a continous carrier, of a SSB and CW signals
[ Hits: 654 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- European monitor post
- This blog is about utility and military monitoring in the HF/VHF/UHF range.
[ Hits: 2881 | Votes: 43 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- For all your Radio and Scanning information in and around Australia. Online feeds, various links, heaps of information. Come and join Australia's Premier Radio Scanninf Forum
[ Hits: 4579 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Digital Wattmeter - 300nW to 30W
- The digital wattmeter project was created for the purpose of measuring power in the range of 300nw to 30w.
[ Hits: 1248 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.67 ]
- General purpose RF Wideband PreAmp
- General purpose RF Wideband PreAmp based on BSX-20 transistor with a frequency range 14-550 MHz
[ Hits: 2218 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Resolving 6 Meter Amateur Interference
- Transmitting operations in the 50-54 MHz range offer some unique problems that over the past 50 years have stymied station owners, forcing them to tolerate quiet hours and hostility from family and neighbors attempting to enjoy other electronic services.
[ Hits: 191 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Receiver Dynamic Range
- Receiver dynamic range is the ability of a receiver to receive a weak signal without loss of readability while a strong signal is present.
[ Hits: 409 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
You can try similar termshf range range vhf 100 174 mhz range range of the antennas long range wi fi long range front range sub range calculator long range wi-fi freq range wide range long-range antenna range radio range range 2990
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links