range296 links - and 1 categories
- Half-Square antennas
- This doubet antenna is a half wave dipole antenna easy to build, in french
[ Hits: 2747 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Les baluns
- About different baluns types. Samples and schematics for several ratios baluns in french
[ Hits: 1445 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Multidipole Antenna
- This antenna is a group o dipoles, is a multiband and each dipole works on single band.
[ Hits: 2265 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Log Periodic of Another Sort
- A log periodic dipole array (LPDA) antenna design that offer continuous low SWR in 13-30MHz range
[ Hits: 4531 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Icom AH-4 wide range antenna tuner
- This document attempts to compensate for a rather sparse instruction manual by providing information on how to interface the AH-4 with any HF radio.
[ Hits: 3018 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 3.60 ]
- Sidemount VHF/UHF Antenna
- This antenna is designed to be mounted off the side of a tower. Works on 136-153 Mhz range but also on 70 cm band
[ Hits: 1119 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- Build an antenna for 23 cm band
- Building an omnidirectionnal antenna for the 23 cm band, 1240 - 1270 Mhz
[ Hits: 1369 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- F8JZR Morse keys collection
- Telegraphy collection, telegraph, sounder, relay by F8JZR in french
[ Hits: 502 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 8.53 ]
- F5ZWE Beacon station
- Operating in 28.243 Mhz as F5ZWE/B
[ Hits: 288 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- F5RRS Gallery
- QSL collection from F5RRS
[ Hits: 443 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- Midland GXT-900 Review
- Midland GXT-900 FRS/GMRS 30-Mile Range Two-Way Radio product review
[ Hits: 2671 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- Moapa Valley Amateur Radio Club
- A club of approximately 20 Members. Interests range from Emergency Preparedness to seeing how many countries we can contact from local radio stations.
[ Hits: 323 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Microhams is a dynamic organization of hams in the Puget Sound area. The club includes a broad range of people from our local tech industry who participate in just about every aspect of our hobby.
[ Hits: 537 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- YouTube - What the HELL?
- Hellschreiber is an interesting ham radio mode developed back in the 20s. It is a bit strange and different, but fun. I'll explain what it is, then I make a couple contacts during the Hellschreiber contest.
[ Hits: 1013 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Latchways - fall protection systems
- Latchways are the world leaders in fall protection and the manufacturers of the mansafe range of products for working at height.
[ Hits: 506 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A D-ATV transmitter project
- Build this simple and cheap 70 MHz Exciter and start to transmit Digital Television by Jean-Francois Fourcadier
[ Hits: 2323 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- The KA7OEI FT-817 pages
- FT-817 Radio Modifications, Improving the FT-817 Noise Blanker, increasing output power, using rechargeable cells, epanding frequency range
[ Hits: 831 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Packet Terminal Driver program is a general purpose communications package for communicating with a packet TNC attached to your IBM-PC/clone. The program was written to work with the Kantronics range of TNC's but should work with any TNC that is connected to a serial port on your computer.
[ Hits: 3282 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Test Tone Generator
- This Test Tone Generator (TTG) turns your PC into a function generator and enables you to demonstrate, test and tune sound systems, create sound effects and a whole range of other uses to suit your needs. It can also be used for educational purposes.
[ Hits: 13020 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 4.92 ]
- Spectrum Analyzer Real-time FFT
- Eight-channel Audio Spectrum Analyzer is a set of Real-Time Multi-Channel Gauges for investigation of data accepted from any ADC you will want or 16-, 24- and 32-bit ADC of sound card. WDM drivers support. FFT Spectrum Analysis, OscilloScope, Frequency counter, AC/DC voltmeter, Signal-to-Noise Ratio, Signal-to-Noise and Distortion, Spurious-Free Dynamic Range, Effective Number Of Bits, Total Harmonic Distortion, Inter-Modulation Distortion, Phase Shift. Special modes of dual-channel FFT spectral analysis: Separate channels spectra, Spectra of digital sum, difference, product of two signals, Spectrum of digital product of original signal and its fundamental, Spectrum of Real and Complex Transfer Function, Cross Spectrum. Standart weighing of spectra according IEC and CCIR. Oscilloscope modes (for dual-channel ADC) are: original signals, sum, difference, dependence of one channel on another, amplitude distribution of input signals.
[ Hits: 11047 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.77 ]
You can try similar termshf range 2 meter range antenna range freq range frequency range long range long range wi fi long range wi-fi long-range radio range range calc range calculator range of the antennas repeater range wide range
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links