raspberry pi 323 links
Operating Modes : Satellites : Weather Satellite
- Receiving GOES-16 Images with an RTL-SDR
- Receive GOES-16 and GOES-17 Images with a Raspberry Pi and RTL-SDR dongle
[ Hits: 129 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Barest of bones APRS RF position reporter
- Super Simple APRS Position Reporter. This project idea has been in response to the more hardware heavy Raspberry Pi projects that involve extra TNC hardware, additional sound cards, and custom cabling. This APRS position reporter is done using a Raspberry Pi B+, USB GPS receiver, Baofeng UV-5R, and a mono 3.5mm audio cable between the Pi and HT.
[ Hits: 132 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Arduino Beacon
- A new multi-mode QRP radio beacon built around the Arduino. The beacon started with the usual lash-up on the bench, hooking the previously reported Wotduino and DDS Shield up to a driver and a transmitter module, as previously used for the Raspberry Pi beacon
[ Hits: 612 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Compact GO-BOX with a Raspberry Pi4, Elecraft KX2 and Kenwood TH-D74
- A very compact and multifunctional digital amateur radio station for the radio operation at home, on the way or in the emergency radio implemented with a Raspberry Pi 4, an Elecraft KX2, a Kenwood TH-D74 and a USB GPS.
[ Hits: 218 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.5 ]
- Raspberry Pi based APRS Tracker Digipeater and iGate
- A project to turn a Raspberry Pi into a very versatile tracker, digipeater and an iGate
[ Hits: 192 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- WSPR beacon on Raspberry Pi
- Settng up a 40 meter WSPR beacon based on Raspberry Pi by VA3PAW
[ Hits: 826 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10 ]
- Raspberry Pi as RTL2832 Remote Server
- Setting up a Raspberry Pi as Remote Server for RTL2832u SDR
[ Hits: 1399 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.6 ]
- WSPR transmitter using a Raspberry Pi
- Makes a very simple WSPR beacon from your RasberryPi by connecting GPIO port to Antanna (and LPF), operates on LF, MF, HF and VHF bands from 0 to 250 MHz.
[ Hits: 878 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.5 ]
- Slow Scan TeleVision with Raspberry Pi
- Portable SSTV camera that takes a picture and transmit it with ham radio SSTV
[ Hits: 950 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6 ]
- SDR Server with Raspberry Pi
- Setting up a Raspberry Pi as a SDR Server with RTL-2832U USB dongle
[ Hits: 1632 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- Raspberry Pi WSPR beacon
- How to build a simple WSPR beacon using the Raspberry Pi for the transmitter
[ Hits: 1077 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9 ]
- Raspberry Pi and Sound Input
- Connecting and configurig an USB Sound Card key to the raspberry Pi to allow digital mode decoding and remote rig applications
[ Hits: 594 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- Low-Cost WSPR with Raspberry Pi and SDR
- Using the Raspberry Pi to operate Weak Signal Propagation Reporter
[ Hits: 857 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.75 ]
- Sending and receiving Laser CW signals with a Raspberry Pi
- Sending and receiving text with Morse code light pulses across the room is a fun and cheap project you can do on a Raspberry Pi or Arduino or any other microcontroller. This post explains how I did it, and how you can do it too.
[ Hits: 246 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Radioberry by PA3GSB
- Radioberry Radio hat for raspberry pi.
HF (0-30 MHz) The latest development of PA3GSB is a radio card plugged into a raspberry pi (2 or 3) , a so called rpi-hat, forming an amateur radio.
[ Hits: 794 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- DXSpider on Raspberry Pi - How to
- A guide to choosing the right hardware and a guide on how to install DXSpider on a Raspberry Pi3. This article include a video and a PDF guide about the installation.
[ Hits: 202 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- A Simple Raspberry APRS Position Reporter
- Barest of bones APRS RF position reporter using a Raspberry Pi B+, USB GPS receiver, Baofeng UV-5R, and a mono 3.5mm audio cable between the Pi and the radio
[ Hits: 236 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- UHF Radio Chat with your Raspberry Pi
- Send and receive wireless messages adding a small 433MHz radio to your Raspberry Pi, without the need of a WiFi connection and operate remote-control main sockets
[ Hits: 146 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Raspberry Pi and Automatic NOAA Satellite Reception
- How to receive automatically NOAA wather satellite images with a Raspberry Pi and a RTL SDR. This project requires a Raspberry Pi 3 Model B a common NooElec SDR Dongle and a QFH Antenna in the attic. Article explains how to setup and configure software but no instructions on antenna.
[ Hits: 404 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.75 ]
- Low Cost FT8 WSPR Monitoring System
- A tutorial on setting up a Low Cost QRP (FT8, JT9, WSPR etc) Monitoring Station with an RTL-SDR V3 and Raspberry Pi 3
[ Hits: 153 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
You can try similar termsraspberry raspberry pi raspberry pi 3 raspberry pi sdr raspberry rtl-sdr sdr raspberry pi aprs raspberry raspberry pi repeater raspberry pi wspr setting up raspberry pi for ham radio
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links