rating368 links - and 16 categories
- Tenna Dipper Kit
- The "Tenna Dipper" is a low power antenna analyzer and ATU tuning aid. With this handy accessory, you can determine the 50 Ohm resonance frequency of antennas or you can adjust your antenna tuner for a 50 Ohm match without generating QRM
[ Hits: 3853 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Balun measuements
- Why can't you find the specifications for the baluns on the market? The only specifications you'll see are the ratio, the power rating and a bandwidth that is more hoped for than reality.
[ Hits: 2497 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- A two dollar helical hf portable antenna
- Here is an easily transportable vertical antenna for 20 meters collapsible to 4 feet that costs about $2.00 to make.
This was created as a fun project to demonstrate how to enjoy operating HF in the field with a home-made portable antenna without spending a ton of money.
Bev AH6NF (YL) made this antenna, tuned and ready to operate in less than one hour
[ Hits: 20945 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 7.65 ]
- Omega and Gama Matching
- Article about omega and gamma matching, related to bandwidth, loss and component failures, heating and power ratings
[ Hits: 3017 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Greek Lighthouse Award
- Greek Lighthouse Award has been instituted by the Northern Greece Contest Team and will be issued to any Ham Radio operator or SWL for QSOs with (or reports from) amateur radio stations operating from Greek's lighthouses.
[ Hits: 244 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Russian robinson club
- Club Russian Robinson for amateurs interested in radio communication from polar stations, islands and maritime mobile objects RRC founded in 1993. Goals are consolidation of radio amateurs, operating now or operated in the past on islands, drift-ice research, arctic and marine stations, signing their personal callsigns or as participants of DX-peditions.
[ Hits: 635 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Amateur Radio, Scanner & Linux blog
- My place in cyberspace for thinking out loud about the Three Rivers Area Montioring Association and its Sunday evening Pittsburgh Area Scanner Net as well as ham radio and the Linux operating system
[ Hits: 426 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The K0NR weblog
- Stuff about amateur (ham) radio, with emphasis on VHF/UHF, QRP, portable and mountaintop operating.
[ Hits: 218 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- WD4AHZ- amateur radio blog
- Ham Radio News, Information, and Operating Activities of Ron, WD4AHZ
[ Hits: 279 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Zanesville Amateur Radio Club
- The Zanesville Amateur Radio Club (ZARC) is an association for the purpose of providing amateur radio communications in times of emergency: installing, maintaining, and operating a 2-meter repeater and club radio shack, and promoting amateur radio in general.
[ Hits: 634 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- W1OH ham radio station
- Amateur radio experiences, includes oprating tips using a Yaesu FT-897
[ Hits: 6197 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- Operating Practice - ON4WW
- A must read guide for all new and old operators.
This document was originally written with the prime focus on DXing and pileup behavior. Suggestions by proofreaders have been implemented; the document is not as narrowly focused anymore as originally intended. It contains hints, tips and tricks for newcomers as well as old-timers. Additionally there are VHF/UHF operational matters, DX Cluster ethics, COPS, Conflict Situations and more.
[ Hits: 2200 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.60 ]
- Getting started in RTTY with MMTTY
- A tutorial on how to get started operating RTTY using MMTTY as the primary program to begin your RTTY
[ Hits: 1680 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Really Low Frequency Operating
- The world below 500 kHz (The wavelength is 1500 meters or just about a mile) has a number of interesting listening and communications opportunities with possibly more to come.
[ Hits: 742 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- A VHF Operator's Guide
- VHF bands introduction and operating guide by VE3VDC
[ Hits: 952 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- QSK for the TL-922 and SB-220 mods
- Beautifully constructed amplifiers. Unfortunately, are not suited for high speed T-R switching, a necessary attribute for operating AMTOR, QSK-CW, or SSB-VOX modes.
[ Hits: 2624 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- Yaesu FT897 specifications
- Includes a link to brochure and operatings manual in pdf format
[ Hits: 1968 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Yaesu FTDX-5000 Manual Part 1
- FTDX-5000 Operating manual part 1
[ Hits: 989 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 2.80 ]
- Precision Frequency Enthusiasts
- Frequency measurement for beginners, technical terms related to frequency measurement and accuracy, techniques and calibrating procedures.
[ Hits: 628 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Digital QRP SWR & Power meter
- A KD1JV Melt solder kit, a swr and power meter operating from 160 to 6 meters ideal for portable and field use
[ Hits: 5048 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 1.75 ]
You can try similar termsdx lab rating rating of scr rating best cb mic rating dxzone rating how to get dxzone rating remote rating bnc power rating digipan rating power rating audio quality rating audio quality rating cm dxzone rating on my webs software/rf coverage mapping highest rating
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links