receive antenna80 links
Antennas : 160M
- Waller Flag Antenna
- A Rotary Low Band Receive Antenna with the performance of an 800 foot Beverage on 160m meters
[ Hits: 473 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- HF Resonant Loop Antenna
- The antenna was built to be used for shortwave listening with a Tecsun PL-660 radio receiver. Later it was used with Yaesu VX-6 handheld transceiver and with Yaesu FT-817ND for shortwave listening.
[ Hits: 611 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Archimedean Spiral Antenna for RTLSDR
- Dodgy plans to make Archimedean spiral antenna for RTLSDR software defined radio receiver. Made of two equal lengths of coaxial cable seems to be the easiest circularly polarized antenna to make that will cover a broad range of the rtlsdr dongles E4000 tuners
[ Hits: 475 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Home Made Discone Antenna
- A DIY discone antenna project made to improve receiveing performance of an RTLSDR receiver.
[ Hits: 3367 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.71 ]
- Low Band Receive Antennas
- An interesting article about low band receive antenna for Urban QTHs
[ Hits: 361 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Small Loop Antenna Array for HF Reception
- Receive-only loop antennas have some nice response characteristics that make them ideal when used for reception of skywave signals.
[ Hits: 565 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Homebrew Bicone Antenna Project
- Homebrewing a vhf bicone antenna with 8 clothes hangers and 4 feet of Sch40 non-metallic rigid conduit
[ Hits: 276 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- VU2NAN Nandu
- Homebrew Antennas, Transmitters, Receivers, Converters, Keyers and SWR/RF Current Indicators with photographs an excellent blog with many projects by VU2NAN
[ Hits: 157 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Ham Radio forum about antennas, receivers and transceivers in Spanish
[ Hits: 254 | Votes: 507 | Rating: 2.57 ]
- 160m WebSDR from Poland
- WebSDR receiver in Wroclaw, Poland. Antenna is 160m inverted-L 12m height.
[ Hits: 5571 | Votes: 72 | Rating: 3.34 ]
- Manufacturer of software definded radio receivers, antenna switches, preselectors, antenna splitters based in Italy and USA
[ Hits: 85 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- JK Antennas
- US amateur radio antenna manufacturer, design and build monoband, dual band and multiband Yagi Antennas for HF bands as well as receive antenna systems
[ Hits: 434 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- DX Patrol
- Amateur radio products,wire and yagi antennas, SDR Receivers, upconverters, pre-amplifiers, towers and RTL funcube dongles by CT1FFU
[ Hits: 327 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Breadboard Radio
- Maker of QRP Kits, QRP CW receiver and transmitters, audio CW Filters, antenna tuners, dummy loads, and morse code practice oscillator
[ Hits: 401 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- How Far Can I Talk With My Radio?
- In order to determine total distance that a transmission may be received by two elevated antennas, we must add together the radio horizon distance of both antennas.
[ Hits: 263 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Manpack Communications
- A complete bi-directional APRS messaging station, made up of a Byonics TT4 with the companion display, Byonics GPS5 receiver, compact keyboard, Baofeng UV-3R+ with a telescopic whip antenna by VE6AB
[ Hits: 430 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- SWL Antenna Distribution System
- a methodology for connecting multiple LF/MF/HF receivers to a single antenna via readily available and inexpensive 75-ohm TV cable.
[ Hits: 1070 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Autonomous Satellite Tracker
- This two-axis tracker tracks satellites with high accuracy entirely by reference to built-in spatial sensors in conjunction with a 9-DOF (degrees of freedom) sensor attached to the antenna boom and a GPS receiver.
[ Hits: 846 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- QRO Coaxial Relay for 50 MHz
- Build a SPDT coaxial relay that can be used as a main Transmit/Receive relay or an A-B switch to select between two different 6m antennas
[ Hits: 185 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- XPhase - Interference reduction
- The function of the XPhase is based on the fact that the interfering signal, received by an auxiliary antenna, is added phase-shifted to the signal received from the main antenna. When the phase-shift is more or less 180°, the interfering signal is canceled out.
[ Hits: 378 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsreceive antenna hf receive only antenna am-receive-antenna receive antenna hf am receive antenna 2m receive antenna receive only antenna fm receive antenna 80m receive antenna receive antenna switch 102 in whip as receive antenna receive antenna split receive antenna 160m 80 meter receive antenna vhf receive only
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links