receiving antennas37 links - and 2 categories
Antennas : 160M
- Receiving Loops antennas for 1.8 Mhz
- An article on how to build an efficient receive only loop antenna for 160 meters by Lloyd Butler
[ Hits: 3440 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.5 ]
- Receiving antenna for low bands
- K9AY loop antenna installed at PA6Z Contest group. This is a receiving antennas for the low bands (160m, 80m and 40m). Include schematics and info on a building the control box, preamplifier and low-pass filter
[ Hits: 18723 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- How to Make a Great 9:1 RX Transformer
- There are lots of good designs for matching transformers for receiving antennas. Make it yourself it's cheap and easy, and very high performance. This is the design used in the TRX-9 transformers.
[ Hits: 3040 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Transformer for Ground-Independent Receiving Antennas
- Transformers theory and calculator of turns on binocular cores. Comparison with toroid cores.
[ Hits: 1211 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.5 ]
- Comparison of Beverage antenna
- A ranking of receiving antennas based on noise being evenly distributed in all directions. These rankings are most accurate in the frequency range of AM broadcast, 160 or 80 meter bands
[ Hits: 2764 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.5 ]
- The Mini-K9AY Antenna
- A reduced size of the popular K9AY receiving loop antenna
[ Hits: 661 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.67 ]
- 160/80m Coaxial Receiving Loop Antennas
- Receiving loop antenna for top band. This antenna allow to reduce noise on both bands. The stand alone 80m loop is approximately four feet in diameter. And made of light weight material. Which makes it ideal for portable use or you can mount it above a pre-existing vhf antenna, and due to it's small size it is quite rotatable.
[ Hits: 63263 | Votes: 58 | Rating: 6.14 ]
- Remote Loop Tuning
- Lyle Koehler's article on remote use of LF loop antennas for receiving purposes.
[ Hits: 8830 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.5 ]
- Antentop: Loop Antennas
- Article on radiation patterns of small loops, equivalent circuits of loop antenna, small loops as receiving antennas, ferrite loops
[ Hits: 1976 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8 ]
- The W2PM Mini Diamond Receiving Flag
- This description is taken from the Pete's W2PM posting into Topband reflector.
[ Hits: 1751 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Active receiving antennas
- An active antenna is sometimes used for receiving purposes in instances where a normal antenna would be impossible to accommodate in a physical sense.
[ Hits: 12071 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.4 ]
- The Challenge: Receiving Antennas
- Importance of receiving antennas in working dx stations by Greg Ordy
[ Hits: 1650 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Comparison Chart of Rx antennas
- Comparison chart for low-band receiving antennas
[ Hits: 1354 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- Receiving Antenna Design
- Learn basic theory on antennas, and notes on homebrewing efficient shortwave antennas
[ Hits: 3118 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9 ]
- HI-Z Antennas
- HF receiving systems and components, band pass filters, array controllers, HI-Z pre amplifiers
[ Hits: 581 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Diamond Antenna
- Base station and repeater antennas, mobile antennas, ,multi-band HF antennas , handheld transceivers, receiving and scanner antennas, power meters, swr meters, power supplies, coaxial switches
[ Hits: 39671 | Votes: 41 | Rating: 6.77 ]
- RF Systems
- RF Systems develops and produces antennas and accessories for governmental and military organisations, shortwave and scanner listeners, radio amateurs, yachting circles and professional users of receiving and transmitting equipment.
[ Hits: 656 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- National RF, Inc.
- National rf provides consulting engineer services, and manufactures direction finding antennas, test equipment, communications receiving equipment and adjuncts, satellite antennas, voice amplification and audio equipment.
[ Hits: 713 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Werkgroep Kunstmanen
- A Dutch website dedicated to weather satellite reception with many documents related to antennas, software and techniques on receiving signals from weather satellites.
[ Hits: 214 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Tri-Mode Buffer Amplifier Box
- The TMB-1 is an RF amplifier unit / receiving accessory that can be used with a low-impedance broadband loop, a high-impedance terminated loop (such as a Pennant, Flag, or Kaz Delta), and whip (telescoping rod) antennas.
[ Hits: 857 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
You can try similar termsreceiving antennas receiving only antennas receiving 160/80 receiving loop 80m receiving loop receiving loop 136 khz antennas 440 antennas antennas antennas for 160 cb antennas end fed antennas hf antennas 101 hi q antennas log antennas
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links