ref link11 links
- Small Tuned Loop Antenna
- Picture and reference links for STL Small tumed loops antennas by DJ3TZ
[ Hits: 860 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1 ]
- Dish antenna
- Dish antenna and its theory and design for high performance applications such as satellite transmission and reception as well as microwave links.
[ Hits: 903 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Parabolic Reflector or Dish Antenna
- The essentials of the parabolic reflector or dish antenna and its theory and design for high performance applications such as satellite transmission and reception as well as microwave links.
[ Hits: 1000 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- 19 AT 318 Home page
- Radiocodes, Prefix's, IOTA, Frequency's, Hot links and a lot more.
[ Hits: 2094 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- United States Prefix award
- Amateur award plaque for contacting at least 200 different prefixes fron the US or its possessions.
[ Hits: 1312 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Germany - DARC
- Deutscher Amateur-Radio-Club
[ Hits: 654 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- G0HGA Angie
- Amateur Radio website with links to radio, IT and the Arts and a link to my Yahoo VHF-CW Reflector.
[ Hits: 1596 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3 ]
- IW3SIM Rosario
- Italian prefix maps and band plans, includes links to antenna plans and many ham radio resources.
[ Hits: 404 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- The Radio Reference
- RadioReference.com, scanner frequency and radio communications reference source, with complete conventional frequency assignments, trunked radio system information, frequencies, and talkgroups, FCC License assignments and maps, 10-Code Lists, agency maps, files, downloads, links, and detailed agency information for most public safety, military, and local government activities.
[ Hits: 5755 | Votes: 30 | Rating: 6.89 ]
- HAM Software de ON1DHT
- Great shareware software collection for ham radio, includes prefix finders, locators,frequency generators and links to other ham radio software.
[ Hits: 2744 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 6.82 ]
- HERALD P2P radio link design
- Sw tool to design point-to-point multi-hop microwave links and networks, 400MHz to 58 GHz. Site/Hop Configuration; Customized Antenna & Radio Equipment Libraries; Link Budget; Path Profile Analysis ,clearance, reflections; import path profiles from SRTM maps, free download.
[ Hits: 468 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.8 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links