reference antenna17 links
- Antennas Tech reference by K1TTT
- Yagi Antennas, Antenna Materials and more.
[ Hits: 12650 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 4.94 ]
- Bent Dipoles reference website
- Antenna modeling discussions about What happens if... a dipole is bent horizontally, laterally, vertically. Zig-zag, meander, catenary curve.
Effect of sag, elevation, radials. OCF off-center feed, harmonics. Includes 4NEC2 antenna models for each study.
[ Hits: 416 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Small Tuned Loop Antenna
- Picture and reference links for STL Small tumed loops antennas by DJ3TZ
[ Hits: 848 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Homebrew Bicone Antenna Project
- Homebrewing a vhf bicone antenna with 8 clothes hangers and 4 feet of Sch40 non-metallic rigid conduit
[ Hits: 319 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Antenna Glossary
- From Radiall-Larsen Antenna Technologies website technical reference documents
[ Hits: 937 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Multiband trap antennas
- Detailed analysis of multiband trapped antennas with references on efficiency, height above the ground, feed lines and total length
[ Hits: 417 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Understanding Antenna Gain
- Antenna Gain is 'the relative increase in radiation at the maximum point expressed as a value in decibels (dB) above a reference antenna'
[ Hits: 589 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.50 ]
- Transmitting Antennas For HF Broadcasting
- This paper discusses a number of common used HF transmitting antenna systems and corresponding reference antenna codes. The latter was developed in close consultation with regional coordination groups ABU-HFC, HFCC-ABSU.
[ Hits: 2203 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Simple wire antennas that work
- Dipole, inverted V, full wave loop and grond plane antenna quick reference plans
[ Hits: 798 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Master Beam Antenna System
- MasterBeam antennas - This company is no more in business. The links is just for reference.
[ Hits: 505 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Troubleshooting Traps
- This article refers mainly to the old Cushcraft 1/4 wavelength AV series of antennas (12AVQ, 14AVQ etc) hence the references to radials. The R series (R5, R7 etc) are 1/2 wavelength antennas, and the radials are NOT 1/4 wavelength resonant.
[ Hits: 2536 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Vector network analyzer comparisons
- Test comparison of different Vecto network analyzers, like N2PK VNA , AIM4170 by W5BIG , TenTec TAPR VNA , IW3HEV miniVNA , MFJ 259B using a HP 3577A VNA as reference by Rudy Severns N6LF
[ Hits: 395 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Radio Pro Shop
- 11 Meter CB, 10 Meter Amateur Ham, FRS, GMRS Radios, Test Meters, Scanners, Antennas, Microphones, Power Supplies, Inverters, Accessories and Technical Reference Information.
[ Hits: 16200 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 5.18 ]
- Ham Radio Tools
- A free app that is a reference guide that includes logging. It also has short Q code reference sheet, common formulas, and an antenna calculator.
[ Hits: 364 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
[ Hits: 2898 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 7.99 ]
- Autonomous Satellite Tracker
- This two-axis tracker tracks satellites with high accuracy entirely by reference to built-in spatial sensors in conjunction with a 9-DOF (degrees of freedom) sensor attached to the antenna boom and a GPS receiver.
[ Hits: 1058 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- K1TTT Technical Reference
- Technical reference about Accessories, Amplifiers, Antennas, Cable and Connectors, Filters, Geography, Grounding, Gunk, Matching Networks, Projects, Propagation Info Radios, RFI/EMI, Rotors, Station Setup, Towers.
[ Hits: 4956 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.60 ]
You can try similar termsreference antenna reference reference rad frequency reference quick reference radio reference reference card reference number reference radio technical reference time reference voltage reference 10mhz reference oscillat ham radio technical reference radio reference frequenc
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links