remote base24 links
Antennas : Receiving
- 160 Meters 4 Square Receive Antenna
- A four square array receiving antena for the top band, performance is extremely directional and space requirements are really hard to fulfill.
[ Hits: 167 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Southern California Repeater and Remote Base Association
- SCRRBA is a volunteer organization providing coordination of a number of heavily utilized amateur radio frequency bands in Southern California.
[ Hits: 731 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- PSK31 Web Receiver
- These web receiver based in Kiew Ukraine show PSK31 activity on 20m band 14.070-14.074 MHz remotely by using a web browser. Requires java by the MixW team
[ Hits: 4508 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 6.73 ]
- Lamonica remote base
- You can listen to a remote controlled ham radio station and if you are a authorized ham you can talk. Originally hosted at lamonica.com this is one of the very first online ham radio stations on the net.
[ Hits: 27177 | Votes: 64 | Rating: 4.6 ]
- A Ham Radio Public utility HF Station
- Merging Internet technology with Amateur Radio holds great promise. This article discusses the authors experiences in putting several Internet Remote Base stations on the air.
By Stan Schretter, W4MQ, Brad Wyatt, K6WR, and Keith Lamonica, W7DXX
[ Hits: 7293 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 3.65 ]
- HB9FX Internet Remote Base JN37XH Hochwacht Zofingen Switzerland
- Online web receiver powered by OpenWebRX based in Switzerland. You can isten between 10kHz - 10GHz frequencies. Receiver is operated by HB9BHU
Rig VLF/HF/VHF: Airspy HF+, Magnetic Loop/Discone
Rig SHF X-Band LNB, RTL-SDR, Stacked Slot Antenna
[ Hits: 13932 | Votes: 111 | Rating: 6.7 ]
- Argent Data Systems
- Small company based in Santa Maria, California, designing and manufacturing electronic products for amateur radio, education, and commercial users. Product line includes APRS devices for real-time vehicle tracking, weather monitoring, and remote telemetry, as well as the ADS-SR1 Simplex Repeater, the ADS-WS1 Weather Station, the SSTVCAM slow-scan TV camera, and GTRANS protocol translator for Garmin FMI.
[ Hits: 206 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Scout Telecomunicazioni
- VHF, UHF, CB antennas for marine, mobile, base, remote radio monitoring and control system
[ Hits: 1989 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6 ]
- AllStarLink Wiki
- Guide to AllStarLink the world wide network of Amateur Radio repeaters, remote base stations and hot spots accessible to each other via the Internet and/or private IP networks.
[ Hits: 137 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- AllStarLink is a network of Amateur Radio repeaters, remote base stations and hot spots accessible to each other via Voice over Internet Protocol. AllStarLink runs on a dedicated computer (including the Rasperry Pi) that you host at your home, radio site or computer center. It is based on the open source Asterisk PBX running our app_rpt application.
[ Hits: 114 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Open source project offers a solution to remote control of your Amateur radio station. Base for connecting other components and their remote control. The main advantage is low cost and adaptability
[ Hits: 666 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Thunderstorms Causing Sporadic E
- A Case For Thunderstorms Causing Sporadic E on 6 Meters. In Propagation and Radio Science, Eric Nichols explains one possible mechanism is thunderstorms that are strong enough to break electrons free forming a cloud of free electrons.
[ Hits: 64 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Ipox5 voip remote link software
- Ipox5 is a free version of the commercial remote base fixed link system. It allows radio to radio links with PC users access, and is secure (ie private use for taxi companies and remote offices to access remote base etc)and works over broadband. It is designed to maintain a link and work under all conditions. There are no restrictions for non-commercial use.
[ Hits: 1319 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 10 ]
- W4MQ Remote Base Software
- Free software to operate your own Internet remote base ham radio station. Client module allow remote control to your ham radio station and to other radios available on the net, Host module instead allow to publish your radio in the internet.
[ Hits: 1730 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6 ]
- 2-Way Remotely Operated HF Antenna Switches
- A 2-way remotely operated HF antenna switch, based on an idea supplied by G3YEU
[ Hits: 2749 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- CI-V based remote antenna switch
- An home made remote antenna switch project capable to read the current working frequency from the radio and to change antenna accordingly
[ Hits: 466 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Arduino remote antenna switch
- CI-V based remote antenna switch project by IK5PWC
[ Hits: 3146 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.28 ]
- Remotino - Remote Monitor
- An Arduino based remote monitoring system. The Remotino is a remote monitoring system based upon two Arduino Nano units RemotinoSampler and RemotinoViewer that are connected
[ Hits: 486 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6 ]
- Automatic HF Antenna Tuner with Arduino
- Make and automatic antenna tuner based on Arduino and using economic card. This ATU Project can be installed outdoors and controlled remotely by an rs485 link
[ Hits: 484 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.67 ]
- Remote Morse Keyer
- SW Keyer for remote operations. This is a simple tool based on the Morse Code Iambic and Semi-Automatic Keyer from the Morse-Code-Tools projects.
You can use your key, bug or Iambic Paddle stright connected to your personal computer without a hardware morse keyer.
[ Hits: 88 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
You can try similar termsremote base 69 base base cw key cw key base dx base mag base 2m base antenna base amps base loading base station base towers base uhf antenna car antenna base cb base antenna cb base antennas
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links