remote base24 links
Technical Reference : Arduino
- The AntennaPi
- This is a remote antenna switch I use in my attic to connect transceivers in the basement to multiple antennas in the attic.
The goal of this project is to be able to remotely connect one of the antennas in the attic to the only antenna cable available.
[ Hits: 119 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- A compact 5 bands remote switchable BPF
- These band filters are based on 3 or 5 sections Butterworth band pass filters, maintaining 50 Ohm impedance, and when built around toroidal inductors, can be made very compact.
[ Hits: 215 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Raspberry PI remote Ham Radio Server
- Remote Ham Radio via WebRTC Audio Raspberry Pi 3. Stream Transceiver Audio to and from the remote station though a Browser using WebRTC.
[ Hits: 274 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Remote Power and SWR Meter Project
- Remotely monitor the output power and SWR of your station via a web browser. WT32/ESP32 based project, combined with a directional coupler setup. It reads two voltages which are supplied by the directional couplers. From these, the respective power is calculated with the help of a calibration data table to be created by the user.
[ Hits: 55 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
You can try similar termsremote base 69 base base cw key cw key base dx base mag base 2m base antenna base amps base loading base station base towers base uhf antenna car antenna base cb base antenna cb base antennas
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links