remote radio control46 links - and 2 categories
- Remotely-tuned loop antenna for LW and MW
- This article describes how to build a loop antenna for low frequency (LF) and medium wave (MW) reception with remote-controlled tuning. The antenna is extremely sensitive and can be built mostly from parts from old radios and tape recorders. Like all loop antennas, it is highly directional, which allows you to null out unwanted noise sources.
[ Hits: 2901 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Lamonica remote base
- You can listen to a remote controlled ham radio station in Bagdad IRAQ, and if you are a authorized ham you can talk. Originally hosted at lamonica.com.
[ Hits: 26475 | Votes: 63 | Rating: 4.55 ]
- Remote controlled receivers
- Use real audio streams to listen to Hf and VHF stations around the world via remote controlled receivers connected to the web.
[ Hits: 105941 | Votes: 256 | Rating: 4.72 ]
- GlobalTuners provides access to web controlled receivers. Listen to Ham radio, Tune Shortwave radio, Listen to Air traffic control, experience Airband receptio including ACARS and Airports. Tune remotely controlled receivers all over the world with your browser and get live audio.
[ Hits: 8091 | Votes: 43 | Rating: 5.74 ]
- HB9AZT Internet remote station in switzerland
- HB9AZT offer a free Ham Radio Receiver (TS2000) with live audio stream. Login is required for full control, available for paying members with valid radio amateur licence.
[ Hits: 7687 | Votes: 179 | Rating: 4.56 ]
- JR6NJD remotely-controllable receiver
- JR6NJD offer a web-controlled Icom PCR-1000 receiver radio, located in Beppu, Oita, Japan
[ Hits: 2970 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.45 ]
- WebSDR in USA W4MQ
- Internet Remote Base WebSDR radio receive from Reston, Virginia with remote control cover 160 40 and 20 meters band
[ Hits: 30888 | Votes: 197 | Rating: 6.52 ]
- HB9FX Internet Remote Base JN37XH Hochwacht Zofingen Switzerland
- Tune and / or listen between 10kHz - 10GHz to professional Online-Receivers as Rhode & Schwarz EK070 or AEG E1900/3, Amateur-Radio-Transceivers, Web-SDR, Digital-Modes, Repeaters, EchoLink, APRS or control Antenna-Switch-Matrix, Antenna-Tuner, SWR & PWR- Control or Web-Cams.
[ Hits: 12227 | Votes: 101 | Rating: 4.70 ]
- Scout Telecomunicazioni
- VHF, UHF, CB antennas for marine, mobile, base, remote radio monitoring and control system
[ Hits: 1872 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Coastal ChipWorks
- Amateur Radio Products From John Hansen, W2FS, Kenwood D700 Keyboard Interface, Expandable TNC with an Optional, remote controls for ICOM radios, frequency keypads for yaesu and icom radios
[ Hits: 2530 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- A Remote Control Program for the Elecraft K2 Amateur Radio Transceiver using the Apple Macintosh
[ Hits: 238 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- ComTekk Tone Generator
- ComTekk Software Tone generator for 2-way radio signaling. Use sound card to generate CTCSS, DTMF, tone remote, ANI and more. Synthesizer for simulation and testing of 2-way radio systems, repeaters, remote control, ANI, Paging and more
[ Hits: 2861 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- KMIJ Kenwood Remote Control for TS-850/TS-450
- Windows radio control software for the Kenwood TS-850S and TS-450S HF Rigs. Originally released as shareware, there is a version that is now Freeware, with free registration upon request. Old program by VE3MIJ
[ Hits: 11166 | Votes: 62 | Rating: 6.80 ]
- Ham radio logging and remote control for Kenwood transceivers by UT1YV
[ Hits: 659 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- AR8200 Computer Control Software
- Ar8200 computer control software jaor is the ultimate in management for the aor 8200 mki, mkii and mkiii radio scanner. the software allows full function control, memory management, configuration and remote access of the radio.
[ Hits: 2469 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.60 ]
- TS-870 Control Program
- Freeware remote control software for Kenwood TS-870 by EC4DFP
[ Hits: 2497 | Votes: 36 | Rating: 7.15 ]
- Radio Shack PRO-2052 remote control
- Remote control software for the Radio Shack PRO-2052 dual trunking scanner
[ Hits: 1154 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Virtual Legacy Radio
- Windows remote control for Yaesu or Icom. Displays the current transceiver settings frequency, mode, and others on the PC in an old-fashioned way that corresponds to the look of receivers in 70's.
DX-Cluster Watch (DCW) is an application that automatically refreshes a web page with the dx-cluster content, parses spot lines from it, keeps a consolidated list and inserts the spots to VLR as frequency markers by OK1FIG
[ Hits: 1585 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- IPSound is a Free application for audio exchange client to client over a TCP/IPv4 network (Lan or Internet). The main purpose for the existence of IP Sound is to provide low quality audio 8-16kHz, with low latency for use together with remote control software for "ham" radio amateur equipment. IP-Sound is developed by SM5VXC.
[ Hits: 32922 | Votes: 181 | Rating: 6.82 ]
- Mac to transceiver interfaces
- This article illustrate different ways to interconnect a macintosh with a transceiver in order to remote control radios and operate digital modes by Kok Chen, W7AY
[ Hits: 441 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsremote control radio remote radio control remote radio control ico hf remote control remote control remote control cat remote control hf rig remote control computer remote control icom iv remote control remote control icom remote control software ts 2000 remote control ts 2000 remote control t remote control software yaesu
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links