repeater california20 links
- Southern California Repeater and Remote Base Association
- SCRRBA is a volunteer organization providing coordination of a number of heavily utilized amateur radio frequency bands in Southern California.
[ Hits: 569 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- NARCC - Northern Amateur Relay Council of California
- The Amateur Radio coordinating organization for the 10 meter band and higher in northern California.
In cooperation with the FCC, ARRL, and the support of the hams in northern California, NARCC performs the repeater coordination function for the region.
[ Hits: 1176 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.17 ]
- San Diego Repeater Association SANDRA
- San Diego Repeater Association. We maintain oper ham repeaters throughout San Diego and Imperial County, California.
[ Hits: 1506 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 8.11 ]
- South Orange Amateur Radion Association
- SOARA k6SOA South Orange Amateur Radio Association. Serving ham radio enthusiasts in south Orange County, California. We provide amateur radio training and testing. We support 6 repeaters and have monthly meetings.
[ Hits: 1192 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.20 ]
- Palomar Amateur Radio Club
- The Palomar Amateur Radio Club ("PARC"), in existence since 1936, serves the Amateur Radio community of San Diego County California with repeaters located on Palomar Mountain
[ Hits: 591 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- WA6GG Repeater - San Francisco
- WA6GG is an Amateur Radio UHF repeater located on Twin Peaks in San Francisco, California
[ Hits: 205 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- KA6NCR Relay Repeater Club
- Welcome to the relay repeater club. we are a 2 meter/vhf amateur (ham) radio club in arcadia, california, operating on the ka6ncr repeater. we are looking for new members.
[ Hits: 624 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Calnet Repeater Group
- Calnet a multi repeater amateur radio system serving most of California and parts of Nevada. The Calnet system consists of numerous fulltime linked 440 MHz repeaters connecting San Diego to San Francisco and Lake Tahoe.
[ Hits: 1099 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Contra Costa Repeater Association
- The Contra Costa Repeater Association operates the WA6HAM VHF amateur repeater serving the San Francisco and Sacramento California areas. It was established in 1977.
[ Hits: 274 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- CARLA Repeater Network
- C.A.R.L.A. is a growing network of repeaters providing coverage across Northern & Central California and Western Nevada. It is intended to be used as a reliable communications resource during significant local, regional and wide area incidents, and is open to all licensed amateur radio operators
[ Hits: 463 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- L.A.R.K. Swapmeet
- Swapmeet 1 st. Sunday of each month, rain or shine 7-11:30 AM. PST/PDST. Physical location is Las Positas Collage, 3033 Collier Canyon Road, Livermore, California. Free admission and parking for buyers/lookers. Restrooms & food/refreshments are available. Talk-in: local repeater 147.120 (+) PL100, monitored during swap hours. **Registration for sellers starts around 6 AM. with set-up 7 AM.+ ** This major swap event has been on-going for 10 years with positive results. Run by club volunteers & sponsored by the Livermore Amateur Radio Klub (LARK). Visual diriving map assistance please see event URL http://www.livermoreark.org/swap/swap,html
[ Hits: 2638 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- K4ELE Pomona Live audio feed
- Amateur radio repeater scanner at Pomona California
[ Hits: 288 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- PAPA System
- The PAPA Amateur Radio repeaters are located on some of the best hill tops in Southern California!
[ Hits: 862 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.87 ]
- CAL DMR
- CAL DMR was founded in 2014 by NorCal DMR, PAPA Systems, CenCal DMR and Baycom and is now an initiative comprised of many California DMR c-Bridge and repeater owners.
[ Hits: 109 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- K6MVR MVRC Radio Club
- The Mt.Vaca Radio Club (Call sign K6MVR ) owns and operates repeater systems in and around Sacramento, California. The systems provide reliable coverage for mobile stations throughout the Sacramento Valley region and beyond to Modesto, Chico, the Sierras, and parts of the Bay Area.
[ Hits: 892 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 6 Meters repeaters
- 6 Meters repeaters in California
[ Hits: 2003 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Southern California Repeater Lists
- The most up-to-date listing of VHF/UHF amateur repeater stations operating in Southern California.
[ Hits: 6173 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.83 ]
- Sierra Amateur Radio Club
- Repeaters available in or near Ridgecrest California, Amateur Radio License Examination Schedules
[ Hits: 1237 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Southern California Six Meter Repeater Directory
- Database of 50 Mhz repeaters in s. California
[ Hits: 201 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- Keller peak repeater association, operate an open amateur radio repeater in the San Bernardino, California, mountains.
[ Hits: 126 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]