repeaters158 links - and 5 categories
Antennas : J-Pole
- Easy Jpole Building
- Easy home brew 2 meter copper jpole antenna build - under 20 bucks - Hits repeaters 45 miles away. Parts used bought at home depot build time 1 hour.
[ Hits: 2660 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 9.62 ]
- Anglo Scottish Repeater Group
- The Anglo Scottish Repeater Group is a voluntary organisation which owns, operates and maintains four amateur radio FM repeaters in North Cumbria.
[ Hits: 155 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- The Central Scotland FM Group
- The Central Scotland FM Group has provided and is responsible for maintaining many of the repeaters now operating in West, South-West, Central and East Scotland.
[ Hits: 353 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.5 ]
- The Farnham VHF Group
- Responsible for the operation of amateur radio repeaters GB3FM, GB3FN and GB3FX which are located near Farnham, Surrey in Southern England
[ Hits: 95 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Kent Repeater Group
- The kent repeater group provides amateur radio repeaters on 6 sites in the county
[ Hits: 116 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- GB3WB, GB7WB & GB3WE Repeaters
[ Hits: 162 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- CARLA Repeater Network
- C.A.R.L.A. is a growing network of repeaters providing coverage across Northern & Central California and Western Nevada. It is intended to be used as a reliable communications resource during significant local, regional and wide area incidents, and is open to all licensed amateur radio operators
[ Hits: 487 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9 ]
- La Porte County Amateur Radio Club
- Home of the W9LY and K9JSI repeaters
[ Hits: 147 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- The Reno County Kansas Amateur Radio Assocation is based in Hutchinson, KS, providing Ham radio activites, repeaters, and training to local residents.
[ Hits: 168 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- WA7HXO Las Vegas
- The Las Vegas Repeater Association (LVRA) owns and operates VHF and UHF amateur radio repeaters throughout Southern Nevada.
[ Hits: 225 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Gaston County Amateur Radio Society
- Amateur radio club supports N4GAS repeaters,monthly meetings, VEC sessions, and "Run Around Mountain" Com support.
[ Hits: 263 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- K7RPT Amateur Radio Relay Group, Inc.
- Providing amateur radio 144 MHz & 440 MHz repeaters in the state of Oregon
[ Hits: 374 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9 ]
- WB7DZG Western oregon radio club inc.
- The Western Oregon Radio Club operates Linked Amateur Radio repeaters in the Portland Oregon Area
[ Hits: 501 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Site for radioamatori, Listen to repeaters RU7 RU19 via Internet, Download manuals YAESU ICOM KENWOOD ALINCO, Mercatino elettronica, Events calendar and Ham Fests
[ Hits: 264 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.5 ]
- About Repeaters
- Introduction to repeaters, repeater bands, linking, repeater gateways, using repeaters and operating guidelines by WIA.ORG.AU
[ Hits: 359 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Repeaters in Scotland
- Information and news about Amateur Radio in Scotland
[ Hits: 965 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- New York Repeater Directory
- It origionally included NYC Metro and Long Island, but has expanded to cover all of eastern New York as well. Future plans include expanding to cover all of New York state. The listings are a reflection of each repeater's true status, regardless of their coordination
[ Hits: 1038 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.33 ]
- New England Repeater Directory
- New England Repeater Directory (NERD) is the most accurate and up to date amateur radio repeater database available in our region. It is maintained by local volunteers of the amateur radio community. The listings are a reflection of each repeater's true status, regardless of their coordination
[ Hits: 1168 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.83 ]
- Small Antennas for High Frequencies
- This is about Small Antenna types and their properties which can help choosing proper
antenna for high-frequency wireless communications as: two-way radio, microwave short links,
repeaters, radio beacons or wireless telemetry
[ Hits: 523 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6 ]
- Ham Dashboard
- Iphone App with list of nearby repeaters in the UK, along with details of input and output frequencies, a map, and a handy bearing arrow for each repeater.
[ Hits: 729 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links