rf amplifier class d11 links
- RF Amplifiers - NP Technologies, Inc.
- Develop, design, manufacture and test a wide range of RF Amplifier products including highly linear class A Broad Band, Cell Band, Pulse, AM & FM broadcast and Military VHF.
[ Hits: 329 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- NP Technologies Inc
- Design, develop, test and manufacture a wide range of Amplifier products including highly linear class A Broad Band, Cell Band, Pulse, AM & FM broadcast and Military VHF
[ Hits: 297 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- CBC International CB Radio
- "CB books, plans, and kits. Repairs, modifications, 10-Meter conversions, amplifiers, FM, unique high-performance accessories. Publishers of the classic ""Screwdriver Expert's"" Guide book."
[ Hits: 10667 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 5.85 ]
- Class C Amplifier Matching
- QST Article on what you should know about matching networks for class C RF power amplifiers
[ Hits: 806 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6 ]
- 600 Watt HF Amplifier
- Schematics plans by K9GDT and all infos to build a 600 Watt HF Amplifier.
The amplifier uses four Motorola MRF150 50 volt TMOS power FETs configured in push-pull/parallel and biased for class AB linear operation.
[ Hits: 69081 | Votes: 121 | Rating: 4.49 ]
- W2DTC Homebew RF Amplifier
- Grounded grid, Cathode driven, 3CX3000F7 Triodes
[ Hits: 2056 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- 24 MOSFET Class E RF Amplifier
- This is a 24 MOSFET Class E RF Amplifier, covering the 80 and 160 meter amateur radio bands.
[ Hits: 1652 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.5 ]
- The Two Module, 400 Watt RF Amplifier 80 Meters
- This Class E RF amplifier will deliver up to 400 watts of RF output
[ Hits: 678 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Stone Creek Special 600 HF RF Amplifier
- This is a Solid State Amplifier Project. It uses 4 MRF150 MosFet Power Transistors. The Power Supply Voltage is 50 VDC at 21.5 Amp. The max power available is 1,075 Watts. The Efficiency is about 65% +/- and runs Class AB Solid State.
[ Hits: 174 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Introduction to amplifier design
- These tutorials will teach you in very easy steps how to design A class amplifiers.
[ Hits: 4543 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 3.86 ]
- VHF FM Power Amplifier
- A 144MHz FM class C RF Power Amplifier based on a 2N6084 RF transistor, that can produce 50w output max
[ Hits: 370 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4 ]
You can try similar termsrf amplifier class d 4 kw rf amplifier amplifier vhf cb amplifier qrp amplifier uhf amplifier uhf rm amplifier vhf amplifier vhf pre amplifier vhf uhf amplifier 1 watt amplifier amplifier parts commander ll amplifier hf amplifier designs linear amplifier
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links