rf antenna372 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : 2M
- VHF rubber duck Portable Antenna
- You can make your own 2-meter "rubber duckies" that will likely perform much better than many commercial units.
[ Hits: 1331 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- 14el 144MHz Plus2 LFA Antenna
- 1 plus2 LFA Yagi 14 normal elements plus 2 additional reflectors. Loop feed means 50Ohm perfect match for minimal losses
[ Hits: 1296 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 17 elements 144 MHz Plus2 LFA Yagi
- No other 2M antenna comes close in performance to these Plus2 Yagis, commercial or otherwise.
[ Hits: 1498 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- 19 elements Plus2 LFA Yagi for EME
- A Low-Noise Urban 19 element Plus2 LFA Yagi for 144MHz, check the VE7BQH list, no other 2M antenna comes close in performance. You can build it yourself for free
[ Hits: 969 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Radio Antenna System Evaluator Site
[ Hits: 712 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Yagi Antenna Elements Boom Correction
- Dragoslav Dobricic, YU1AW antennex article on influence of Boom on frequency performance and how compensate it
[ Hits: 676 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- EWE Shortwave Antenna
- What is an EWE Antenna, comparisons, performance and homebrew plan
[ Hits: 1046 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- EWE Antenna comments
- cq-contest reflector comments about the performance of the EWE receive antennna collected by KA9FOX
[ Hits: 639 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Eggbeater II Omni LEO Antennas
- Presented here is a high-performance, circularly polarized omni-directional antenna that is easy to build, easy to tune, inexpensive, and will work all the mode J Low Earth Orbit (LEO) satellites
[ Hits: 2574 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Rubber duck portability with quarter-wave performance
- This article describes an application of Tucker's design which results in the most satisfactory two meter portable antenna this author has ever used.
[ Hits: 461 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Multiband HF Antenna
- This article explores the performance of an unloaded vertical as a multi-band HF antenna.
[ Hits: 1216 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- WE-030A Antenna Analyzer
- Small and simple to use, this antenna analyzer can speed and ease the tuning and adjustment of HF antennas. It measures the fundamental parameters SWR and return loss.
[ Hits: 1935 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- CWS Coil Winding Specialist
- Manufacturer of transformers, inductors coils and chokes. Custom winding, EMI / RFI Filters, Antenna Windings on ferrite rod, Antenna Winding on phenolic. Any antenna coil designs.
[ Hits: 405 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- TCI International
- US global provider of innovative radio frequency (RF) solutions for spectrum monitoring and antenna applications. Specializes in Spectrum Monitoring, Communications Intelligence , HF/MF Broadcasting & Communication antenna systems.
[ Hits: 376 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- RF Systems
- RF Systems develops and produces antennas and accessories for governmental and military organisations, shortwave and scanner listeners, radio amateurs, yachting circles and professional users of receiving and transmitting equipment.
[ Hits: 609 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Centerfire antenna
- US Antenna manufacturer offering base and mobile antennas for 2 meter, 1.25 meter and 70 cm Amateur Radio GMRS and MURS Citizens Band Radio VHF and UHF Business Band Radio HF, VHF and UHF Scanning
[ Hits: 1132 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Electromagnetic Waves and Antennas
- This book provides a broad and applications-oriented introduction to electromagnetic waves and antennas by Sophocles J. Orfanidis
[ Hits: 555 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- RF Shop
- Microwave antennas, cables, connectors, accessories
[ Hits: 474 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Coax Cables and RF connectors, mobile antennas, cantenna supplies and kits, wifi antennas and adapters, antenna mounts, surge protectors
[ Hits: 337 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Tri-Mode Buffer Amplifier Box
- The TMB-1 is an RF amplifier unit / receiving accessory that can be used with a low-impedance broadband loop, a high-impedance terminated loop (such as a Pennant, Flag, or Kaz Delta), and whip (telescoping rod) antennas.
[ Hits: 805 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
You can try similar termsantenna yagi antenna td900 scanner antenna from old tv antenna antenna analyzer antenna 6, 2, 440 antenna bow tie antenna swl antenna hf antenna 154 mhz antenna antenna 13 cm 462 mhz antenna antenna-pmr-446 ezo antenna antenna-446-mhz antenna 868 mhz t antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links