rf coverage11 links - and 1 categories
- AMRAD Active LF Antenna
- The AMRAD Active LF Antenna. You can tune into LF activity with this easy-tobuild and erect active antenna. As a bonus, you get MF and HF coverage, tooŚnot to mention world-class performance
[ Hits: 2307 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- T2FD, The Forgotten Antenna
- The terminated tilted, folded dipole T2FD is a little known antenna that performs excellently. Compact in size compared to a half-wave dipole the T2FD provides signal gain, wide frequency coverage, and exceptionally low noise characteristics.
[ Hits: 4765 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- Portable HF antennas
- Excel sheet containing technical comparisons of commercial HF portable antennas compiled by ON4SKY. Includes pictures, manufacturer, db gain, band coverage, F/B ratio, price, weight and dimensions.
[ Hits: 2871 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Assembly of the Lightningbolt Quad
- One of the best antenna values on the market is the LightningBolt Quad. At about half the cost of a tri-band yagi, you get five band coverage with a single coax feedline and excellent performance from a light, low wind load antenna.
[ Hits: 3611 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.8 ]
- TX RX Systems Inc
- TX RX Systems Inc. manufactures signal boosters, rf antennas, transmitter combiners, cell enhancers, land mobile radios, duplexers, receiver multicouplers, bidirectional amplifiers, bda, rf amplifiers, rf filters, rf cavity filters, rf combiners, rf components, in building rf coverage, repeaters, repeater amplifiers, rf management equipment, rf systems, and rf solutions. TX RX Delivers Reliable Solutions.
[ Hits: 1557 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4 ]
- Discovery Power Amplifiers
- The Discovery series of amplifiers are designed and built in the UK by Linear Amp UK Ltd, one of the world's leading amplifier manufacturers, specializing in high power RF tube amplifiers.
The amplifiers use large GS31 or GS35 ceramic triode tubes. Band coverage 6m, 2m and 70 cms
[ Hits: 2938 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4 ]
- A new SDR-receiver from the italian SDR developers community. Low-cost, DDS-less Software Defined Radio full coverage receiver for all HF bands, used with powerful software on the PC for multi-mode operation
[ Hits: 2252 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.5 ]
- Radio Signal Path Loss
- Article about the essentials of radio signal path loss, its causes and prediction, and its use in radio coverage and wireless survey tools
[ Hits: 139 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- SPLAT! for Windows
- This free software is useful for visualizing terrain and performing Longley-Rice path loss and coverage prediction using the Irregular Terrain Model.
A Windows port of the Linux-based SPLAT by John Magliacane.
[ Hits: 7976 | Votes: 40 | Rating: 6.61 ]
- TAP Software
- RF Path design software, tower coverage mapping software to evaluate radio transmitter sites, predict and simulate radio coverage, plan land mobile radio or cellular systems. Commercial RF coverage mapping software by Softwright llc.
[ Hits: 2004 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.5 ]
- Tower Coverage.com
- Quickly Create RF Propagation Maps for Anywhere in the World. System will allow you to create Tower Coverage Maps for any geographical area in the entire world. Maps are based on actual RF propagation, topography, and land cover data.
[ Hits: 412 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
You can try similar termscoverage coverage map rf coverage vhf coverage rf coverage mapping software rf coverage
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links