rf coverage14 links - and 1 categories
- AMRAD Active LF Antenna
- The AMRAD Active LF Antenna. You can tune into LF activity with this easy-tobuild and erect active antenna. As a bonus, you get MF and HF coverage, tooŚnot to mention world-class performance
[ Hits: 2175 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Portable HF antennas
- Excel sheet containing technical comparisons of commercial HF portable antennas compiled by ON4SKY. Includes pictures, manufacturer, db gain, band coverage, F/B ratio, price, weight and dimensions.
[ Hits: 2796 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Assembly of the Lightningbolt Quad
- One of the best antenna values on the market is the LightningBolt Quad. At about half the cost of a tri-band yagi, you get five band coverage with a single coax feedline and excellent performance from a light, low wind load antenna.
[ Hits: 3536 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.80 ]
- KiwiSDR SK3W
- Online WEB SDR (Software Defined Radio) receiver powered by OpenWebRX based at SK3W in Fernebo Sweden, offering an improved user interface whole LF and HF band coverage, but with limited user access.
[ Hits: 984 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- TX RX Systems Inc
- TX RX Systems Inc. manufactures signal boosters, rf antennas, transmitter combiners, cell enhancers, land mobile radios, duplexers, receiver multicouplers, bidirectional amplifiers, bda, rf amplifiers, rf filters, rf cavity filters, rf combiners, rf components, in building rf coverage, repeaters, repeater amplifiers, rf management equipment, rf systems, and rf solutions. TX RX Delivers Reliable Solutions.
[ Hits: 1501 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Discovery Power Amplifiers
- The Discovery series of amplifiers are designed and built in the UK by Linear Amp UK Ltd, one of the world's leading amplifier manufacturers, specializing in high power RF tube amplifiers.
The amplifiers use large GS31 or GS35 ceramic triode tubes. Band coverage 6m, 2m and 70 cms
[ Hits: 2847 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- A new SDR-receiver from the italian SDR developers community. Low-cost, DDS-less Software Defined Radio full coverage receiver for all HF bands, used with powerful software on the PC for multi-mode operation
[ Hits: 2185 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Radio Signal Path Loss
- Article about the essentials of radio signal path loss, its causes and prediction, and its use in radio coverage and wireless survey tools
[ Hits: 91 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Cloud RF for Android
- SPLAT! VHF-UHF planning on Android
[ Hits: 3025 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.60 ]
- SPLAT! for Windows
- This free software is useful for visualizing terrain and performing Longley-Rice path loss and coverage prediction using the Irregular Terrain Model.
A Windows port of the Linux-based SPLAT by John Magliacane.
[ Hits: 7435 | Votes: 38 | Rating: 6.74 ]
- Free tools for RF Coverage mapping, visual elevation, Haat, Distance, Azimuth calculations based on google maps overlays
[ Hits: 3558 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 7.99 ]
- TAP Software
- RF Path design software, tower coverage mapping software to evaluate radio transmitter sites, predict and simulate radio coverage, plan land mobile radio or cellular systems. Commercial RF coverage mapping software by Softwright llc.
[ Hits: 1768 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- Radio Coverage Prediction
- Online RF coverage mapping application le you display a RF coverage map using google map overlay
[ Hits: 3100 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 8.06 ]
- Tower Coverage.com
- Quickly Create RF Propagation Maps for Anywhere in the World. System will allow you to create Tower Coverage Maps for any geographical area in the entire world. Maps are based on actual RF propagation, topography, and land cover data.
[ Hits: 159 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links