rf design141 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : Feed Lines
- Comparator-based RF switch
- This is a concept paper, not a constuction article. There are too many variables to propose a one size fits all design. However, this paper should give you the basic idea how to do it
[ Hits: 629 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5 ]
- Shortened G5RV
- A shortened G5RV antenna design
[ Hits: 3701 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- This program let you design and performance of 2-band trapped dipole antennas including trap design.
[ Hits: 4069 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.25 ]
- Z Match for High RF power
- Based on VK5BR's Z-Match and designed for High RF Power covers 160 to 10 meters by VK6YSF
[ Hits: 4672 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.8 ]
- Discovery Power Amplifiers
- The Discovery series of amplifiers are designed and built in the UK by Linear Amp UK Ltd, one of the world's leading amplifier manufacturers, specializing in high power RF tube amplifiers.
The amplifiers use large GS31 or GS35 ceramic triode tubes. Band coverage 6m, 2m and 70 cms
[ Hits: 2902 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4 ]
- RF HAMDESIGN
- An engineering oriented organization specializing in the design and manufacture of high performance parabolic antennas, 3dB high power RF couplers, Antenna power splitters, directional RF couplers and more items for RF transmission from HF through Microwave frequencies.
[ Hits: 1514 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9 ]
- Harbour Industries
- Harbour Industries, the worldwide High Temperature and High Performance cable manufacturer, offers a wide range of Mil-Spec and Commercial designs such as NEMA HP3/HP4 and SAE AS22759
[ Hits: 377 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Radio Frequency Systems
- RFS is a global designer and manufacturer of cable and antenna systems plus active and passive RF conditioning modules, providing total-package solutions for wireless infrastructure.
[ Hits: 371 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Piexx Cunputer and Electronics
- Design and build custom electronics for clock enthusiasts, Juke Box collectors and the ham radio community. Produces radio interfaces, and radio upgrades.
[ Hits: 998 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- RF Circuit design basics
- Ebook by Akira Matsuzawa Tokyo Institute of Technology, Building blocks in RF system and basic performances, Device characteristics in RF application , Low noise amplifier design, Mixer design and Oscillator design
[ Hits: 1078 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- Graham's scanner frequencies
- Grahams Goldcoast Australia Radio Scanner Frequencies
[ Hits: 1465 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4 ]
- LP-Rotor 2.0 is a standalone freeware rotator control program for use with Microsoft Windows. LP-Rotor should work with all versions of Windows from Windows 95 forward. It is designed to be used with the Hy-Gain DCU-1 or RotorEZ interfaces for Hy-Gain rotators, or the RotorCard interface for Yaesu rotators.
[ Hits: 4256 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7 ]
- Multiplatoform freeware DSP software. Linrad has its origin in software that was developed for 144 MHz EME CW but it is quite general and should be seen more like a kit for designing a receiver that a receiver for some particular usage.
It can be used as a CW receiver with a small time delay and a fast waterfall graph. A dsp for conventional receiver to imporve signals readability, a spectrum analyzer.
[ Hits: 9362 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 8.01 ]
- NU-Tech is a powerful DSP platform to validate and real-time debug complex algorithms, simply relying on a common PC. Thanks to an easy plug-in architecture, the developer can write his own NUTSs (NU-Tech Satellites) in C++ and immediately plug them into the graphical interface design environment.
[ Hits: 741 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Ham Log
- Ham Log is an easy to use yet powerful QSO logging utility for all devices running Palm OS.
Ham Log's design and functionality was designed to meet my needs when mobile and away from my home station.
[ Hits: 971 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Aether is an ham radio logging for the Mac. Aether gives hams logging software that is as powerful, easy to use, and good looking as the operating system it runs on.
Designed from the ground-up using Apple’s Cocoa, Aether supports the latest Mac OS X technologies, and provides the experience that Mac users expect.
[ Hits: 2661 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 8 ]
- A free design aid for vacuum tube linear RF power amplifiers. Determine plate circuit operating parameters and design pi or pi-L tanks quickly and easily.
[ Hits: 1803 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Easy Kilowatt Linear Amplifier
- Rf amplifier for hf ham radio service - includes easy to understand designs and penny-cheap construction details
[ Hits: 22302 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 5.53 ]
- 4 x 813's RF Amplifier Deck
- This amp project was an exercise in cheap! The design criteria was to use only components in the JUNQUE BOX
[ Hits: 12070 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 5.47 ]
- RF Actuated Keying Monitor
- Battery-powered monitor designed to provide an audible indication of keying for those whose rigs lack a CW sidetone
[ Hits: 353 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
You can try similar termsdesign 4g design vhf uhf rf design circuit design discone design filter design lte antenna design mast design networks design qsl design and print tower design vhf yagi design nvis antenna design radial system design vhf/uhf yagi antenna design
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links