rf design145 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : 40M
- Modeling the W6NL 40m Moxon
- This note looks at the antenna and antenna model for the 40 meter Moxon Yagi designed by Dave Leeson, W6NL. The performance of the antenna, through the model, will be explored in several typical settings.
[ Hits: 1798 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.14 ]
- 6 m JPole Antenna
- Based on original G2BCX design this J-Pole antenna for the six meter band is made with a homemade ribbon cable. The antenna shown in this article includes a coaxial cable choke feed to remove RF currents from flowing on the outer of the cable.
[ Hits: 1512 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6 ]
- 5 Band Telescopic Vertical Antenna
- 5 Band 1/4 wave Telescopic Antenna. The 20m to 10m, antenna is simple and cheap to make, and has a performance that matches commercial antennas but at cost considerably lower. The design was purposely based on a telescoping fibre glass fishing rod as this allows it to be easily stowed away in the car.
[ Hits: 2902 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.5 ]
- OCF Dipole
- This is a popular antenna design as the performance is very good across the HF bands and requires little or no tuning. It is a dipole fed off center with a 4:1 current balun at the offset feedpoint. The antenna shown covers 80, 40, 20 and 10 meters with 15 meters and WARC bands
[ Hits: 2317 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- LB3HC's hightech blog
- LB3HC's hightech blog - Amateur radio, RF design, electronics, uC, software, Arduino, AVR, Antennas
[ Hits: 145 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- RF Amplifiers - NP Technologies, Inc.
- Develop, design, manufacture and test a wide range of RF Amplifier products including highly linear class A Broad Band, Cell Band, Pulse, AM & FM broadcast and Military VHF.
[ Hits: 336 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- The RFzero is a multi function signal platform developed for radio amateurs who wants to extend the Arduino skills in combination with RF. The RFzero board is largely compatible with the Arduino Zero and Arduino M0 boards, however, it has been carefully designed for flexible use in RF applications and with attention to the frequency spectrum and stability performance.
[ Hits: 151 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.67 ]
- Messi e Paoloni
- High quality RF coax cables designed for ham radio use featuring high efficiency screening attenuation and transfer impedance.
[ Hits: 179 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- ADALM-PLUTO SDR
- The Adalm Pluto by Analog Devices is a Portable self-contained RF learning module, based on Analog Devices AD9363--Highly Integrated RF Agile Transceiver and Xilinx® Zynq Z-7010 FPGA. Includes one transmitter and one receiver, half or full duplex and cover 325 MHz to 3.8 GHz
[ Hits: 95 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- pocketVNA - portable Vector Network Analyzer
- A 500 kHz to 5.5GHz 2-port vector network analyzer designed for use with any Linux, Windows or MacOS computer. High performance: up to 80 dB dynamic range in the MHz range; up to 40 dB in the GHz range
[ Hits: 424 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- Kenwood TM-D710 Port APRS mode
- The Kenwood TM-D710 is designed as a nearly fully self-contained APRS station, with the ability to perform most of the common APRS functions built right in.
[ Hits: 279 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Yaesu FT-7800R
- The FT-7800R provides 50 Watts of power on the 144 Mhz band, and 40 Watts on the 430 MHz, and is designed for simplicity of operation along with high performance in the receiver section.
[ Hits: 139 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- SDR-Radio.com is a Windows console for Software Defined Radio (SDR) receivers and transceivers. Designed for the commercial, government, amateur radio and short-wave listener communities, the software provides a powerful interface for all SDR users
[ Hits: 677 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- A simple 50W RF Power Amplifier
- A simple RF power amplifier initially designed for 40 meter band can work on 10 15 20 40 80 meters
[ Hits: 1299 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- How to Design an RF Power Amplifier
- This video will provide a foundation for understanding how power amplifier circuits work. If you are new to High Frequency Power Amplifier Circuit Design, this is the place to start.
[ Hits: 505 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- 2.5KW VHF Power Amplifier
- A home made VHF 2.5kw RF power amplifier made with a GS35B Triode and designed by Frank F1CXX built in 2003
[ Hits: 798 | Votes: 309 | Rating: 7.92 ]
- Impedance Matching Network Designer
- An online multiple calculator of 16 impedance matching networks
[ Hits: 285 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- RF filter basics tutorial
- an overview, introduction or tutorial about the basics of electronics filters including the types of filter and the various filter design considerations and parameters
[ Hits: 236 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 435 plus 1296MHz ATF54143 Pre-amplifier
- The prototype for this amplifier was originally designed for 70cm and was used on the 2004 3B9C Dx-pedition to Rodriguez Island for satellite and EME. It had a noise figure of 0.49dB with an associated gain of 20dB.
[ Hits: 126 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- High Performance Communication Receiver
- The original article of the progressive system, composed by a direct conversion receiver and multiband superetherodyne by W7ZOI and K5IRK
[ Hits: 867 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.67 ]
You can try similar termsdesign 4g design vhf uhf rf design 40m design antenna cantenna design circuit design custom design discone design filter design hf amplifier design lte antenna design mast design networks design qsl design and print shack design
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links