rf design164 links - and 2 categories
Antennas : 10M
- 5 element Yagi antenna for 10 meters band
- This 10 meter antenna is right out of the ARRL Antenna Book. There are 5 elements on a 24 feet boom and it performs well from 28.0 to 28.9 MHz.
[ Hits: 116 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5 ]
- A Simple High-Performance Vertical Antenna
- This article describes the details of the design, which can be easily scaled for just about any HF band. The antenna described in this article is for the 20 meters band.
[ Hits: 410 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.5 ]
- A Homebrew Yagi for 1296 MHz DX
- The author who works successfully via EME on this band wants to describe his own yagi design and give some of hints for the construction. by Heinrich F. Reckemeyer, DJ9YW
[ Hits: 257 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5 ]
- PA0RDT MiniWhip
- When experimenting with the WellGood Loop antenna, I came across the PA0RDT MiniWhip design referenced in several places. The construction of the PA0RDT MiniWhip is simpler than the WellGood Loop since there are no inductors to wind, but during my testing, I have found the loop to have slightly better performance.
[ Hits: 176 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- History of the Hexbeam Antennas
- The original HEXBEAM was developed by Mike Traffic, N1HXA, in the early nineties. It is true that an M over W configured yagi antenna that resembled a butterfly was earlier tried successfully. But the advanced electrical design, the characteristic nesting concept and central terminal post that enable the multi band functionality along with the basic hardware design were all developed by Mike Traffie.
[ Hits: 97 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.5 ]
- Spiderbeam VS Hex Beam
- Differences of Hex Beam and Spiderbeam antennas designs, performance and measurements, rotor considerations when using this two kind of antennas
[ Hits: 307 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.67 ]
- 20m Indoor Loop Antenna
- This antenna can gets you on the air on 14MHz, and it has a useable frequency range. The VSWR is almost perfect at the centre-frequency abd the design uses no expensive components.
[ Hits: 549 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- The Off-Center-Fed Dipole Antenna
- The OCFD Off-Center-Fed Dipole Antenna is an excellent multiband antenna that is relatively simple to construct, yet gets quite decent performance.
[ Hits: 289 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9 ]
- The Swiss Quad Antenna
- Rotatable Antenna with Phased Elements based on the orignal design concept of HB9CV antennas, is considered to have an higher gain than standard quad antennas. The Swiss Quad Antenna does not need any spreader or boom.
[ Hits: 265 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- The Classic Beverage Antenna Revisited
- This is a QST Article published in January 1982 by W1FB D. Demaw and HH Beverage and is a complete review of the original article published in 1922, which updates and reivew the beverage antenna theory and developlment, explaining the antenna design of transformers and gives accurate reports on antenna general performance.
[ Hits: 398 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6 ]
- VHF-UHF Long Boom Very High Performance Antenna Designs
- Experimental Long Boom Antennas - CP, LPDA, multiband with several NEC Files for 50MHz 144MHz 222 MHz 432MHz but also 902MHz and 1296 MHz Antenna projects.
Includes also for each antenna model, in a general comparison table each antenna characteristics including Directive Gain, G/T, E-F/R, H-F/R abd Boom Length. This is a great value comparison table of several commercial and home made VHF UHF antenna projects.
[ Hits: 171 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Modifications to the Diamond V2000 and similar antennas
- This kind of antenna has grown in popularity over the last years because it gives you a decent performance and triband capabilities. But its 50 MHz design is far from optimal. Here you can learn how to improve its 50 MHz performance in a very easy way.
[ Hits: 445 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.5 ]
- XieGu Tech
- XieGu Tech manufactures quality amateur radio transceivers and amplifiers designed by BG8HT. Xiegu focus is portable and self contained transceivers perfect for your next SOTA, hiking trip or travel experience.
[ Hits: 302 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- LogiSim - Logic Circuit Simulator
- Logisim is an educational tool for designing and simulating digital logic circuits. With its simple toolbar interface and simulation of circuits as you build them, it is simple enough to facilitate learning the most basic concepts related to logic circuits.
[ Hits: 74 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- DesignSpark - RS Online
- DesignSpark PCB is a free PCB design tool, by rs online, designed to help the user to convert their design into PCB faster with unique design options. DesignSpark is a powerful software engine that enables you to capture schematics and design PCB boards and layouts.
[ Hits: 51 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Fritzing is for amateur circuit designers, enthusiasts and hobbyists to build their own design and develop their own projects. Fritzing offers a rich user interface. The source code of Fritzing is available on our Github. Fritzing is available in several languages and runs on windows, mac and linux.
[ Hits: 108 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- LogHX freeware logger software
- LogHX is a freeware windows ham radio logger software, designed as complete Ham Radio environment. Radio control interface, online log book interfaces, cluster access, adif and cabrillo exports, antenna rotor control, Digital CW and SSB macros, full QSL management
[ Hits: 586 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.5 ]
- Free windows application for RF Microwave and Wireless applications. AppCAD is useful for the design and analysis of many circuits, signals, and systems using products from discrete transistors and diodes to Silicon and GaAs integrated circuits. AppCad is a unique suite of RF design tools and computerized Application Notes to make your wireless design job faster and easier
[ Hits: 75 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- RF Impedance Matching Calculator
- Calculates the network to match a line to a specific complex load. This online tool calculates the matching network necessary to terminate a line of the specified characteristic impedence Zo in a specific complex load impedence RL + jXL at a specified frequency.
[ Hits: 138 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- A Simple Dual-band Transceiver
- This a well performing, simple two band transceiver. The transceiver design is inspired by the S7C superhet. A dual-band transceiver with a crisp receiver and a clean SSB signal
[ Hits: 74 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6 ]
You can try similar terms3d design design 4g design vhf uhf rf design uhf design 40m design antenna cantenna design circuit design coil design custom design design frequency design rf filter discone design filter design hf amplifier design
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links