rf filter62 links - and 2 categories
Manufacturers : Cable and Connectors
- WiFi Antenna, WiFi Amplifier, RF Splitters, RF FIlters, Adapter, Video Cable and Custom Connectivity Products
[ Hits: 227 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Cross Country Wireless
- UK manufacturer of ham radio accessories, including TNX, SDR receivers, RF Diplexers Triplexers, bandpass filters, iambic memory keyers.
[ Hits: 1176 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7 ]
- RF inquiry
- Realization of confortable communications. RF Filters
[ Hits: 251 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- K-Y Filter Company
- Modem Telephone Super Filters For HF and AM Radio Interference.
[ Hits: 252 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Performance RFI Filters that work right at the noise sources, ferrite cores.
[ Hits: 212 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Anatech Electronics
- Anatech Electronics manufactures RF filters for communication systems, Military and commercial, as well as RF filters for Wireless applications. Products include, Band pass filters, Duplexers, Low pass, high pass and bandstop filters. Additional products such as RF cable assembly also available.
[ Hits: 174 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- A numerical optimizer (solver) for LTSpice IV. Uses a fast evolutionary algorithm. You can use EvoSpice to design high efficiency power supplies, audio filters, low noise RF amplifiers and an endless list of other applications
[ Hits: 445 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- RF Cool Tools Real Time Design
- RFCoolTools RLC Filter Simulation, S-parameter Plotter, Filter Optimization,Broadband Impedance Match
[ Hits: 3253 | Votes: 56 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- GQRX is a free and simple to use SDR receiver which runs on Linux and MacOS X. GQRX comes with a standard FFT spectrum and waterfall display and a number of common filter settings
[ Hits: 760 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- PC Board Filters
- Offer performance comparable to tin-box filters, and except for being bigger, stack up pretty well with those expensive little helical jobs. You just have to be able to make your own PC boards.
[ Hits: 293 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Coax Stubs and Band Pass Filters
- Will additional coax stubs improve Band Pass Filter performance?
[ Hits: 486 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2 ]
- RF filter basics tutorial
- an overview, introduction or tutorial about the basics of electronics filters including the types of filter and the various filter design considerations and parameters
[ Hits: 209 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- QLF Filter
- Microprocessor based interface designed receives a signal from a Morse key, processes it, and re-transmits it to the radio. A microprocessor in the circuit is pre-programmed with a proprietary algorithm which makes a number of measurements and adjustments to the less percise human generated code.
[ Hits: 304 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- PlasmaTV QRN Eliminator
- An improved version of DK9NL QRM Killer, with dedicated noise sampling antenna for completely filtering of plasma TV rattle on HF bands
[ Hits: 597 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- How to make a mains filter for EMC and noise reduction
- Article showing how I've made a mains filter to reduce EMC in the electricity supplying my shack. I've used a type 31 Fair-Rite ferrite core and the video shows how this performs on 160m through to 40m.
[ Hits: 863 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10 ]
- Tektronix Compatible Tracking Generator
- A spectrum analyzer is always an usefull amateur radio test equipment that should be present in a radio shack. Hams can use it for testing frequency response of filters, amplifiers, and other two-port RF devices. This article illustrate a tracking generator compatible with any spectrum analyzer in the Tektronix 490- and 2750-series lineups
[ Hits: 94 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Television Notch Filters
- Intersting article about TV interference, with several examples of TVI Filters, to reduce the passage of any RF above the 30 MHz including commercial Low Pass Filters, home made notch filters or coaxial filters.
[ Hits: 367 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5 ]
- RF Probe Project
- If you needed the ability to quickly measure RF voltage for tuning filters and cavities this RF Probe probe is for you
[ Hits: 378 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- RF Sweep Generator
- Notes about generating RF sweep signals on the Arduino for filter testing, a digital version of the old Wobbulator concept
[ Hits: 514 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- RF Sweep Generator
- Hand made RF sweeper made to adjust the pass band of crystal filter
[ Hits: 399 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
You can try similar termsbcb filter dsp cw filter fir filter pi filter rf filter tvi filter vhf filter vhf tv filter ac line filter cavity filter filter design filter software filter tuning low pass filter noise filter
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links