rf ground35 links
- RF Ground Radials
- Everything about RF Ground Radials. This site is dedicated to all things relating to antenna ground radials.
[ Hits: 966 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Analysis of HF Monopoles
- Analysis of several monopole antennas, the differences between a perfect and an imperfect ground and effects using a ground plane made of radials or counterpoises.
[ Hits: 912 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Axial-Mode Helical Antennas
- Notes on Axial-Mode Helical Antennas in Amateur Service. Helix Basics, Modeling Issues, and Short Helical Antennas Over Perfect Ground
[ Hits: 1527 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Errante's capacitive RF Grounding
- This system demonstrates that no galvanic coupling to earth is needed for a proper RF earth grounding
[ Hits: 385 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Unloaded vertical as a multi-band HF antenna
- Performance of an unloaded ground mounted vertical as a multi-band HF antenna.
[ Hits: 561 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Radials on Vertical Antennas
- Experimental Determination of Ground System Performance for HF Verticals
[ Hits: 597 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- Grounds RF and DC
- Asepects of grounds in mobile oeprations setups
[ Hits: 387 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- W2DTC Homebew RF Amplifier
- Grounded grid, Cathode driven, 3CX3000F7 Triodes
[ Hits: 1985 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- Ground Systems
- Basic ground system functions, lightning and safety ground, RF return-path ground and induced ground currents
[ Hits: 899 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- House ground layouts
- Hams or amateur radio operators and CB operators usually cannot have ideal grounds, but with some care and planning they can have nearly perfect systems
[ Hits: 473 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Grounding and Reducing Noise
- Reducing noise and RF in your radio station by grounding your equipment in the proper way. PDF article by Xtal Staff.
[ Hits: 976 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Noise Canceller Project
- This project was intended to accompany the stealth antenna project. Author want to see how effective a noise canceller could be in reducing the background noise floor when attic / stealth antennas are being used.
[ Hits: 355 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- FCC OET -- Radio Frequency Safety
- FCC Policy on Human Exposure to Radiofrequency Electromagnetic Fields
[ Hits: 255 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- RF in the Ham Shack
- Ham Station Desk Radio Equipment Ground
[ Hits: 510 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Locating Power Line Noise
- RF interference from power lines is caused by arcing as high voltage electricity bridges a gap to a lower ground potential on the power pole. Corroded or loose connections, cracked insulators almost all of the hardware on a power pole can be the source of arcing.
[ Hits: 278 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsfr ground ground rf ground ground rod dc ground no ground ground bus bad ground 20m ground no-ground air to ground dc-ground guy ground ground tuner ground plane
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links