rf in shack26 links
Antennas : 40M : 40 meter Delta Loop Antennas
- 40 Meter Delta Loop
- A multi band delta loop antenna that work on 20 and 40 meters band, that can be used either on 15 meters with poor performances
[ Hits: 3049 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7 ]
- RF in shack with vertical and longwire antennas
- Why a vertical antenna or longwire antenna might require a balun
[ Hits: 4792 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.6 ]
- Trap on Coax Cable
- A trap on the coaxial cable, also known as choke, helps to eliminate the sneaking of the reflected RF- energy to the shack. The trap can be made from the coaxial cable that feeds the antenna
[ Hits: 929 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.5 ]
- The W3EDP Antenna
- A wire antenna feeded with an unsymmetrical feed and a 1:4 balun can be tuned from 6 to 80 meters band but can be noisier than a dipole and cause RF in the shack
[ Hits: 780 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- SV - Greece
- Radio shack rental in greece by Jurgen Eisinga - DL2YAG - SV0IE
[ Hits: 1243 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- All about Lightning protection
- Thierry LOMBRY, ON4SKY, gives advice to amateurs about lightning protection of an hamshack, including pictures and links.
[ Hits: 910 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- Accessories for your hamshack, such as Band Decoders, various types of Antenna Switches, Antenna Stacking devices, special devices designed dedicated for the SO2R operating technique, USB Interfaces, cw keyers and many others
[ Hits: 3581 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- W2ENY - Radio Accessories
- Handcrafted Accessories for the shack by W2ENY includes Full range headphones with a mic, computer interfaces, mic ptt adapters
[ Hits: 634 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.5 ]
- Supply high quality accessories for your ham shack, including Band Decoders, various types of Antenna Switches, Antenna Stacking devices, special devices designed for the SO2R operator, USB Interfaces, Digital Mode Interfaces, Keyers and many others
[ Hits: 1995 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- Manufacture remote control interfaces to manage several kind of ham radio transceivers, Antenna rotators and antenna switches. Control can be done using smartphone Apps or from Computers.
[ Hits: 509 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- tabLog has been written to offer basic logging when /P and allows for easy import into your Shack-based log via ADIF. Best performance is with a tablet in landscape mode and using a small Bluetooth/micro-USB QWERTY keyboard – QSO entry via this method is simple, and efficient.
[ Hits: 334 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Quality logging software for the Radio Amateur & SWL, real-time and post-event QSO logging,log analysis and reporting, QSL label printing, country status display, rig control, import of logs, interface to CallBook CD-ROMs
[ Hits: 4306 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- Allows any PC to improve the performance of radios and scanners, providing fully automated control of the radio (plus tape recorder if desired) allowing unattended scanning, logging, speech and tape recorder control. Works with AOR, DRAKE, Icom, Kenwood, Lowe, Optoelectronics, Radio Shack and Uniden.
[ Hits: 2213 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Grounding HF Transceiver using Coax Cable
- Improper grounding or earthing system can cause several unwanted RF interferences (RFI) to television sets, broadcast receivers, hi-fi sets and telephone sets.
In this Article the author explain how to setup a proper radio shack grounding using coaxial cable and ceramic disc capacitor
[ Hits: 1177 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Radio in a box project
- The original purpose was to provide a radio system that could go anywhere, yet be stored easily in a compact space. This project morphed into a portable radio shack to be used for EMCOMM, Field Days or home base station by K7RFH
[ Hits: 2820 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.55 ]
- XPhase - Interference reduction
- The function of the XPhase is based on the fact that the interfering signal, received by an auxiliary antenna, is added phase-shifted to the signal received from the main antenna. When the phase-shift is more or less 180Â°, the interfering signal is canceled out.
[ Hits: 721 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- RF in the Ham Shack
- Ham Station Desk Radio Equipment Ground
[ Hits: 639 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- RF Problems and the HF Vertical Antenna
- Are you having RF problems in the shack since you put up your HF vertical antenna? This is a common problem with an easy solution.
[ Hits: 1567 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- How to make a mains filter for EMC and noise reduction
- Article showing how I've made a mains filter to reduce EMC in the electricity supplying my shack. I've used a type 31 Fair-Rite ferrite core and the video shows how this performs on 160m through to 40m.
[ Hits: 1191 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.6 ]
- Tektronix Compatible Tracking Generator
- A spectrum analyzer is always an usefull amateur radio test equipment that should be present in a radio shack. Hams can use it for testing frequency response of filters, amplifiers, and other two-port RF devices. This article illustrate a tracking generator compatible with any spectrum analyzer in the Tektronix 490- and 2750-series lineups
[ Hits: 187 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
You can try similar termsham shack rf in shack shack amateur shack ground the shack radio shack radio shack pro 94 radio shack pro 95 radio shack pro 97 radio shack pro-94 radio shack pro-95 radio shack pro-97 rado shack shack design shack desk
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links